aradia22

Disney Channel Original Movies

Comedic Action-Adventure Movie "Kim Possible" Kicks Off an Action-Packed Night of Premieres on Friday, Feb. 15

"Kim Possible," a Disney Channel Original Movie based on the beloved animated series, will premiere FRIDAY, FEB. 15 (8:00-9:32 p.m. EST/PST), on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW. In this comedic action-adventure, a live-action transformation of the original series, newcomer Sadie Stanley stars as the iconic teen hero Kim Possible along with Sean Giambrone (ABC's "The Goldbergs") as her best friend and sidekick, Ron Stoppable. Immediately following "Kim Possible," Disney Channel will present a first look at the new eight-part miniseries "Fast Layne," with an episode titled "Mile 1: the Voice in the Shed." "Fast Layne" will move to its regular timeslot with a second installment, "Mile 2: Paid to Drive," on SUNDAY, FEB. 17 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EST/PST). Both episodes will be available on DisneyNOW.

• Like 2

I have no interest in watching Descendants but damn, props to the costume department. Those outfits look amazing.

That's also a very glam version of Shego. For the beauty guru era, I'm into it as a look. As for the movie, the trailer didn't look too terrible but it's so different from the old cartoon for me. I can't shake Christy's voice. It looks decent but it's not conjuring up any nostalgia. It feels like a completely separate thing. 

It wasn't on the Disney channel, both the original and the sequel are Disney movies (the original premiered on ABC and the sequel was on Freeform). Did anyone catch Life Size 2? It's not on Freeform anymore and I'm not sure I want to pay $8 just to watch the movie. 

I did watch Life Size 2, to me it felt very different. Maybe because the girl was an adult and somewhat unsympathetic to me. 

For me, the energy in the new KP voice is not there. CCR was peppy and energetic, in the previews the new KP is a little down non peppy

On 1/4/2019 at 3:22 PM, aradia22 said:

I have no interest in watching Descendants but damn, props to the costume department. Those outfits look amazing.

That's also a very glam version of Shego. For the beauty guru era, I'm into it as a look. As for the movie, the trailer didn't look too terrible but it's so different from the old cartoon for me. I can't shake Christy's voice. It looks decent but it's not conjuring up any nostalgia. It feels like a completely separate thing. 

It wasn't on the Disney channel, both the original and the sequel are Disney movies (the original premiered on ABC and the sequel was on Freeform). Did anyone catch Life Size 2? It's not on Freeform anymore and I'm not sure I want to pay $8 just to watch the movie. 

Save the $8 and skip it.  The lead was very unlikeable and I thought the scenes between the Tyra character and the lecherous chef were a little too adult for the younger demographic this was meant for (or wasn’t it?).

Disney’s ‘Zombies 2’ Sequel Heads Into Production With Returning Stars, Director, Writers

Disney’s Zombies 2, the sequel to the saga of a zombie football player and cheerleader’s attempts to unite the zombie and human communities of Seabrook, will being production in the spring.

Stars Meg Donnelly and Milo Manheim will reprise their marquee roles as Addison and Zed. The announcement was made today during a presentation to advertisers by Gary Marsh, president and chief creative officer, Disney Channels Worldwide.

The original Zombies was cable television’s #1-rated telecast among kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 for 2018.

• Like 1

Way to predictable, and very boring.  I know the guy playing Ron could help it, but his voice became way to squeaky for us.  Rufus was adorable.  We did love the ending with Drakken going to high school.

I LOVED Kim Possible back in the day. The movie was such a let down. I did enjoy Shego and Drakken. They were always may favorite part of the show so I was apprehensive but the actors did a good job of capturing the characters. 

I think my main problem is that this show does not translate well to live action. The stunts were hilariously bad. 

I always did feel Kim was a bit too full of herself so the storyline could have worked for me, if done better. I just wish it had been a cartoon, or the special effects were way less cheesy.