saoirse

New York Undercover

Debuted in 1994 and lasted until 1999; ABC has a pilot underway for a revival in 2019;

New York police Detectives J.C. Williams, a recently divorced cop trying to be a good father to his son, and Eddie Torres, a young Puerto Rican who struggles with his heritage, try to balance their stressful work duties with their own personal demands. Their boss, Lt. Virginia Cooper, is tough but fair in her assignments.

‘New York Undercover’ Star Malik Yoba To Reprise Role In ABC Reboot Pilot

I'm rather shocked this show never came out on DVD, especially since any Dick Wolf shows usually do. Maybe if the reboot goes well, that will change. I do know Wolf has used some of the actors that appeared here on the Law & Order franchise in guest roles, etc.

37 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'm rather shocked this show never came out on DVD, especially since any Dick Wolf shows usually do. Maybe if the reboot goes well, that will change. I do know Wolf has used some of the actors that appeared here on the Law & Order franchise in guest roles, etc.

Music rights. Even if the industry actively placed their music like they did for  Miami Vice 

Edited by Raja