greekmom

Season 7 Wish List

I know it's early but it looks like TLC has already the ball rolling with their first Gay couple!!

What else besides less train wrecks do people want to see?
Personally, I am still holding out for a Canadian and American couple as well as an old fashioned arranged marriage.

Other than that, I am tired of seeing these Americans go down to which ever holiday destination and bring back their vacation romance. 

Some half decent serious couples as well please to thin out the train wrecks that TLC will have for ratings. 

Oh almost forgot - NO KIDS INVOLVED!! 

Anyone else?

Edited by greekmom · Reason: no kids
  • Like 5

No more Sanky-Panky/Bezness/Love Rat type stuff.  Enough is enough.

Definitely no more kids involved.

No more vacation D (this can be non Sanky-Panky/Bezness/Love Rat - they just get tired of each other when they see each other every day).

• Like 7

I love trainwrecks and I wish tlc would stop the subterfuge of caring about these couples by putting sympathetic but boring people on the show.

Olga, for example, was far too nice a person for this show.  Jon and Fernanda were boring, they were a minor fender bender...I need trainwrecks!

• Like 2

I wish it would be in everyone's contracts that if they pull stunts like refuse to film/participate in the Tell All, etc. they WON'T GET PAID! 

And speaking of the Tell All, of course I want there to be a different host! It would also be great if it was broadcast LIVE instead of months later and maybe even had live tweeted questions from the watchers at home. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wish it would be in everyone's contracts that if they pull stunts like refuse to film/participate in the Tell All, etc. they WON'T GET PAID! 

And speaking of the Tell All, of course I want there to be a different host! It would also be great if it was broadcast LIVE instead of months later and maybe even had live tweeted questions from the watchers at home. 

Agreed. Different host. Someone who actually watches the show.

Also, in their contracts that they won't start any Go Fund Me.

• Like 3

And they shouldn’t be allowed to make outside money from being on the show, like those stupid “cameo” messages or appearing in calendars  or at least until after the Tell All. 

• Like 6

I have a huge list of Wishes! 💃🤣‼️

Hot Sexy Girls who want to model on IG

(Sorry, not here for homely busted chicks)

More Poor Americans 

(SURPRISE! Not every American is rich! I love this bit so much!)

One Good ‘Debbie’

(I love a good cok blocker)

1 Gossipy Family Member that tells the Truth

(I love a good Tasha or Penguin’s daughter.  Were you a Ping Pong Bar Girl? Hahahahahhah)

Couples with similar age (15 year age gap max!)

(I think for this show it works better.  More drama. It is sad to see a 19 year old foreigner controlled by a 40+ year old American) 

Weddings in both countries (if possible)

(I enjoy this very much. Or, at least both sides of the families attending 1 

wedding)

Decent English (American + Foreigner)

(Sorry, some broken English accents are really irritating to hear the entire season) 

Karine and Paul were pathetic! That language app was NOT cute after 2 episodes.....never mind.....2 freakin seasons! I wonder if this is why they dumped them?  Was Karine a liability to TLC?  They ran into serious issues with the miscarriage at the hospital and Paul needed a translator. Then Karine almost got sliced by a machete and there are those two dumbasses talking with the app.......on ONE phone because they stole Karine’s phone.  No Mas! 

-No old ladies with self esteem issues. 

( Geeesh, Darcy and Molly were pathetic)

-No Americans without jobs. 

C’mon! Really!

-Everyone living in their own home.

(Shitty homes Ok....but, those Air BnBs, firehouse and storage unit....Nah!)

What is next?  Sharing a cot at the homeless shelter???

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Like 3

No social media drama/ suicide threats/ children living in hovels/ or evil step parents.  or model wannabes.  Trainwrecks are okay, but I want those I can laugh at not fear for their safety or the safety of those around them.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Like 5