Jump to content
KungFuBunny

S09.E11: Whine Country

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Which rappers? What charges? I only question this because Milania spent like 15 minutes around Fetty Wap. That's de minimis. Gia was on an episode of Celebrity Apprentice and the host of that show has a super sketchy history with women, including some under 18, but I'd never claim that Tre put Gia in danger by letting Gia meet the host. However when Tre was actively trying to get some sort of singing, modeling, and acting career for Gia, she probably did put Gia in a little danger because there are some super sketchbots hanging around those circles. There have been decades of rumors about Dan Schneider and of course there's Gary Goddard.

Hey Hunterhunted...

How did you quote one post and also  the response to it together?

 

When ever I quote something it only will show the response post of the person and not the post to which they are responding.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Which rappers? What charges? I only question this because Milania spent like 15 minutes around Fetty Wap. That's de minimis. Gia was on an episode of Celebrity Apprentice and the host of that show has a super sketchy history with women, including some under 18, but I'd never claim that Tre put Gia in danger by letting Gia meet the host. However when Tre was actively trying to get some sort of singing, modeling, and acting career for Gia, she probably did put Gia in a little danger because there are some super sketchbots hanging around those circles. There have been decades of rumors about Dan Schneider and of course there's Gary Goddard.

Headline for story on All About the Tea website. Sorry I couldn't get a link. 

She took Milania to a concert and meet and greet after. 

 

CELEBRITY NEWS

#RHONJ Fans Drag Teresa Giudice For Taking Her Daughter to Rap Concert of Pedophile & Gang Member 6ix9ine!

Screen-Shot-2018-01-21-at-12.14.19-PM.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I read Fetty Wap has priors with minors, I can't remember because this all hit the blogs when the instastories hit social media back when it was being filmed. Teresa's parenting was being questioned along with her intelligence, which is low hanging fruit but still valid. Fetty Wap has song lyrics apparently about teaching his underage 'bitch', or whatever misogynist term he actually used, to cook crack for him. 

Teresa's so so ignorant, wilfully, shamelessly ignorant, that i very much doubt she knew or understood. or if she did, couldn't APPLY that information to Milania working with or meeting and appearing with, a person with this history and values. He's famous, isn't he? So it must be ok. Same logic I'm sure she applies to herself and Juicy. We're not *really * felons! Just on tv! We're acting in a reality tv show.

I never underestimate Teresa's weapon grade ignorance and dull iq. She does have a certain survival level rat cunning though. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Reality police said:

Headline for story on All About the Tea website. Sorry I couldn't get a link. 

She took Milania to a concert and meet and greet after. 

 

CELEBRITY NEWS

#RHONJ Fans Drag Teresa Giudice For Taking Her Daughter to Rap Concert of Pedophile & Gang Member 6ix9ine!

Screen-Shot-2018-01-21-at-12.14.19-PM.png

I almost wrote in my original comment "it's not like she's hanging with Tekashi 69," but it turns out she is. Yeeesh! He's seriously bad news. The worst part is that sexual assault happened in New York and the case was all over the tri-state news and there is video proof that he was just sitting there while his friends had sex with a 13 year old and filmed it.

Around the same time, Nicki Minaj's brother was arrested and convicted of raping his 11 year old step-daughter. Nicki decided to lose her fucking mind by supporting her brother AND recording with Tekashi 69.

https://jezebel.com/details-in-child-sex-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294

The only thing that I remember with Fetty was that his high school principal let Fetty film a video in the school on a weekend. It featured the usual: drug references, strippers, and crude and salacious language. There were no students or school employees featured, but it was pretty clear, which school it was. I mostly considered that one to be the principal's fault.

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Hey Hunterhunted...

How did you quote one post and also  the response to it together?

 

When ever I quote something it only will show the response post of the person and not the post to which they are responding.

Easy. You use the quote function. At the bottom of the quote, but still within the quote box, you do a carriage return to leave space for the response. You then use the quote function on the response. You just need to make sure that the response is entered in the previous box.

Ex: 

Original poster writes "blah, blah, blah!!!!!"

Quote

Original Quote

blah, blah, blah!!!!!

Carriage return

Quote

Response Quote

I can't believe that you truly think blah, blah, blah. 

 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Note to Danielle:

when you walk into a room and everyone stares, it's not because you're beautiful.  It's because nobody can comprehend someone spending so much $$ on her face and still looking like crap.

p.s. Wash your damn hair.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, ghoulina said:

Did Jennifer really say, "What a dump?" when using Jackie's bathroom?

I like Marge. And I really can't stand Jennifer....but I kind of admired her serving it up at the wine trip. Her comments were pretty shitty, but was it okay for Marge to make the comments she made? I mean....

 

Frank's gonna get Dolores's name tattooed on him because he wants another year rent free.

I don't know how she claims that she's100% committed to David, when she's at least 50% committed to Frank.

 

It was SUPER catty of Tre to mock Melissa's song, when Mel's been nothing but supportive of Milania.

The song...yea, it's lame. But that kid had so much fun with it. With all she's been through, I'm glad to see it.

 

Danielle is stirring up shit again. I was living for Dolores and her drive-by, "maybe you'll believe me now."

Marty is a little punk himself. That comment he made about about Marge was so nasty. And untrue. And ignorant. You're going to slam her right to her man? GTFO

I can agree with all of this but I really don't care about what Milania's been through, really. Meaning I know kids who have it much worse than her. I know kids her age whose parent is DEAD and not "away" because they got put in jail for providing their family a lifestyle that is OTT and something they can't afford. And the surviving parent is struggling to make ends meet in a modest way. What a lie all of these people are feeding her. Holy cow does she suck at that. She's old enough to know it, too. My kids are musicians with the youngest about her age. He knows it when his performance sucks.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/17/2019 at 5:09 AM, QQQQ said:

I

On 1/17/2019 at 7:32 AM, teapot said:

Hot flashes, Dolores?  Same.

Was Milania auto-tuned live?  I didn't know that was a thing.  Gia had a song while Tre was in prison, also.

Audriana & Gabriela could've missed their recital/game to support their sister, just sayin'.

The Marty/Joe/Joe bromance is over, apparently. Also, Marge is hotter than Danielle.

Tre talking about Joe coming home.  Sure, Jan.

 

I am just going to be the bitch again. Her sisters have spent YEARS working hard and putting time into what they love and do. Why should they miss important things because their sister suddenly decided, with no talent or work, that she was gonna be rap star? 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, ghoulina said:

Did Jennifer really say, "What a dump?" when using Jackie's bathroom?

I like Marge. And I really can't stand Jennifer....but I kind of admired her serving it up at the wine trip. Her comments were pretty shitty, but was it okay for Marge to make the comments she made? I mean....

 

Frank's gonna get Dolores's name tattooed on him because he wants another year rent free.

I don't know how she claims that she's100% committed to David, when she's at least 50% committed to Frank.

 

It was SUPER catty of Tre to mock Melissa's song, when Mel's been nothing but supportive of Milania.

The song...yea, it's lame. But that kid had so much fun with it. With all she's been through, I'm glad to see it.

 

Danielle is stirring up shit again. I was living for Dolores and her drive-by, "maybe you'll believe me now."

Marty is a little punk himself. That comment he made about about Marge was so nasty. And untrue. And ignorant. You're going to slam her right to her man? GTFO

Any pity I felt for this man has ended.  He's a punk just like Danielle, and he deserves what he got for putting Danielle before his children.

10 hours ago, queenjen said:

I read Fetty Wap has priors with minors, I can't remember because this all hit the blogs when the instastories hit social media back when it was being filmed. Teresa's parenting was being questioned along with her intelligence, which is low hanging fruit but still valid. Fetty Wap has song lyrics apparently about teaching his underage 'bitch', or whatever misogynist term he actually used, to cook crack for him. 

Teresa's so so ignorant, wilfully, shamelessly ignorant, that i very much doubt she knew or understood. or if she did, couldn't APPLY that information to Milania working with or meeting and appearing with, a person with this history and values. He's famous, isn't he? So it must be ok. Same logic I'm sure she applies to herself and Juicy. We're not *really * felons! Just on tv! We're acting in a reality tv show.

I never underestimate Teresa's weapon grade ignorance and dull iq. She does have a certain survival level rat cunning though. 

Oh, she's totally imbecilic.  Remember when she bought Justin "Beaver" tickets?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I am just going to be the bitch again. Her sisters have spent YEARS working hard and putting time into what they love and do. Why should they miss important things because their sister suddenly decided, with no talent or work, that she was gonna be rap star? 

Absolutely!  Notice that Tre chose to miss those hard earned performances to get camera time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Notice that Tre chose to miss those hard earned performances to get camera time.

In all fairness, I doubt the production crew simply follows whatever whim a housewife decides to indulge in on any particular day.  I suspect all filming is scheduled in advance, as well as the venues and activities.  It's likely that Teresa didn't have much say in the matter, after all, these women get a paycheck, not the other way around.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I almost wrote in my original comment "it's not like she's hanging with Tekashi 69," but it turns out she is. Yeeesh! He's seriously bad news. The worst part is that sexual assault happened in New York and the case was all over the tri-state news and there is video proof that he was just sitting there while his friends had sex with a 13 year old and filmed it.

Around the same time, Nicki Minaj's brother was arrested and convicted of raping his 11 year old step-daughter. Nicki decided to lose her fucking mind by supporting her brother AND recording with Tekashi 69.

https://jezebel.com/details-in-child-sex-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294

The only thing that I remember with Fetty was that his high school principal let Fetty film a video in the school on a weekend. It featured the usual: drug references, strippers, and crude and salacious language. There were no students or school employees featured, but it was pretty clear, which school it was. I mostly considered that one to be the principal's fault.

Easy. You use the quote function. At the bottom of the quote, but still within the quote box, you do a carriage return to leave space for the response. You then use the quote function on the response. You just need to make sure that the response is entered in the previous box.

Ex: 

Original poster writes "blah, blah, blah!!!!!"

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 2:14 PM, lezlers said:

For starters, Margaret wasn't friends with Soggy.  Margaret WAS friends with Danielle, however, to the point of being an attendant in her wedding, so a false accusation would prove to be actually hurtful to her.   And what Margaret said she told Danielle "she said I don't know who to trust, so I said don't trust anyone" rings completely true and something Margaret would say.  Notice Danielle didn't dispute that, she just stared at her with that weird psycho look on her face.   Plus, Danielle has a history of doing the same thing to Dolores last year (as Dolores hilariously pointed out in her drive by.) 

I agree. And I thought it sounded EXACTLY like something Marge would say out of frustration with Danielle. Danielle is acting paranoid. She's talking shit. She's clearly trying to stir things up. She's going on and on and on - "I don't know, Marge. I just don't know. Who can I trust? I don't know WHO to trust at this point." Marge throws her hands up, "Then don't trust ANYONE! There. Solved." 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I can agree with all of this but I really don't care about what Milania's been through, really. Meaning I know kids who have it much worse than her. I know kids her age whose parent is DEAD and not "away" because they got put in jail for providing their family a lifestyle that is OTT and something they can't afford. And the surviving parent is struggling to make ends meet in a modest way. What a lie all of these people are feeding her. Holy cow does she suck at that. She's old enough to know it, too. My kids are musicians with the youngest about her age. He knows it when his performance sucks.

I guess I just don't like to get into the comparison battles. Sure, there's kids who have it worse than Milania. There's ALWAYS someone who has it worse than someone else. I'm not sure what the point of dismissing a child's hardship, because someone else had it worse, is. Milania is super close to her dad and he's locked up in jail. Deserves it or not, it's not HER fault. She misses him terribly. All I was trying to say is that it doesn't if she's got talent or not. She got her mind off of things and she had FUN. Maybe it helped improve her confidence a little. I just really don't see the big deal. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, ghoulina said:

I guess I just don't like to get into the comparison battles. Sure, there's kids who have it worse than Milania. There's ALWAYS someone who has it worse than someone else. I'm not sure what the point of dismissing a child's hardship, because someone else had it worse, is. Milania is super close to her dad and he's locked up in jail. Deserves it or not, it's not HER fault. She misses him terribly. All I was trying to say is that it doesn't if she's got talent or not. She got her mind off of things and she had FUN. Maybe it helped improve her confidence a little. I just really don't see the big deal. 

Because it is such a Teresa thing to do and it isn’t harmless, imo. Milania has zero talent. Why lead her on? Most people would maybe take a trip just the two of them or something. Maybe take her to see her father? No. Not these people. It has to be OTT and attention-seeking and frankly embarrassing for everyone involved. Not much different than Melissa's foray into singing and dancing.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

IDK?  What’s wrong with a kid having some fun?  FFS, I had a tear in my eye and about did a standing ovations for my kids recorder concert this past week.  Why?  Because I was dam proud of him and I loved every second of it.  If he told me tomorrow he wanted to pursue a career in recorder, I would support him 100000% and do whatever made him happy in that capacity.  A somewhat famous rap artist has an office by me and my former neighbor works for him.   I have connections and am not shy to use them if I need to.  Also, Melania did not seem embarrassed at all, nor should she!  I thought she was great.  And her friends embraced her.  I think they all thought it was cool.  

Pretty sure Danielle hair was crimped!!!!????

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/17/2019 at 9:45 PM, queenjen said:

Danielle had a huge stank face that continued into the kitchen as she served the meal, along with the smell of burning martyr, to her husband and Teresa. 

Literally threw up in my mouth watching her “serve” the Brussels sprouts, with her nasty fingers, ugh.  I had to rewind to make sure I didn’t imagine that.   I would to have had to walk out if I were her dinner guest. 45605C8D-F45E-4160-A015-31263F7DDD78.thumb.jpeg.7d9ed66a6909f73d9ee82574df3d9816.jpeg 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

Literally threw up in my mouth watching her “serve” the Brussels sprouts, with her nasty fingers, ugh.  I had to rewind to make sure I didn’t imagine that.   I would to have had to walk out if I were her dinner guest. 45605C8D-F45E-4160-A015-31263F7DDD78.thumb.jpeg.7d9ed66a6909f73d9ee82574df3d9816.jpeg 

I noticed that too! YUCK! (I had flashbacks of Kim Richards, from RHBH, tossing chicken salad with her hands).

 

And because she was able to transfer the brussel sprouts to the serving bowl with her bare hands, she violated Mr. Darling's number 1 pet peeve about food not being served HOT. At least find a way to keep the take out food warm. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oops, Teresa's fly is open in that pic. What did she do to get that meet and greet with the nasty clown?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2019 at 5:34 AM, HunterHunted said:

At the bottom of the quote, but still within the quote box, you do a carriage return to leave space for the response.

A carriage return!!!  Hahha girl are you old like me? I actually could hear that sound when I read your words. Nice to be reminded of these things sometimes. Brings me back...

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't posted here in ages. *insert sarcastic, self-deprecating laughter* I know y'all missed me. *additional snorts of self-derision*

I have loathed Jennifer since her first appearance. I swear, every word from her mouth annoys me more and more. She thinks it's okay to take potshots at other people's parents, taste, lifestyle, houses, food, whatever -- and no one has the right to breathe the least hint of disapproval of her, her culture, her style, taste, children, whatever - and if she misinterprets what you said as criticism, she'll put you on blast anyway. In the utterly unlikely event she's reading this forum: Jennifer, my dear, you have no taste, no style, no discernible talent, nothing to make me wish I knew you.

Milania is a child. When I was a child, I loved to sing. I had an aunt who, upon hearing me singing to myself, asked me if I was going to sing to my children when I grew up. "Yes," I said. "Poor things," she answered. I didn't sing again where anyone could hear me for nearly 20 years. Then I took some lessons. Turns out I have a very nice contralto voice. I'm willing to cut Milania some slack here. I'm  so willing to cut Bravo and/or Theresa that same slack because they've allowed Milania's not-so-melodious "song stylings" to be seen and heard on television.

Danielle and Marty deserve each other. Apparently, though, they didn't think so in the end. So I guess they're just going to make each other miserable forever.

Theresa is still both stupid, bless her, and delusional. She clearly has her head in the proverbial sand about the chances of Joe's being deported vs being allowed to just "come home."

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

IDK?  What’s wrong with a kid having some fun?  FFS, I had a tear in my eye and about did a standing ovations for my kids recorder concert this past week.  Why?  Because I was dam proud of him and I loved every second of it.  If he told me tomorrow he wanted to pursue a career in recorder, I would support him 100000% and do whatever made him happy in that capacity.  A somewhat famous rap artist has an office by me and my former neighbor works for him.   I have connections and am not shy to use them if I need to.  Also, Melania did not seem embarrassed at all, nor should she!  I thought she was great.  And her friends embraced her.  I think they all thought it was cool.  

Pretty sure Danielle hair was crimped!!!!????

Why does a kid having fun require a big production and professionals paid to produce her sub-standard work along with a big party to sing her praises? I know plenty of kids (with more talent than her) who have fun in school talent shows, for guests at home, local musical theater groups or even open mic nights at small venues. And these are kids who actually have put actual WORK into it - lessons and hustle. It is not some OTT stage mother indulging her kid’s rap star fantasies because she can afford it (and can she?)

I have three teenagers myself and they all perform in some way so I understand supporting your kids in their artistic or creative endeavors. (One of whom is pursuing a degree/career in music.) But this just seems like some vanity project to me. Last episode people were wondering if this was just kind of therapy for her. This episode it is a full production and Milania talking about doing it for living. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I noticed that too! YUCK! (I had flashbacks of Kim Richards, from RHBH, tossing chicken salad with her hands

Oh, right, remember that? Disgusting ugh

...ps I agree with your husband regarding hot food...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/17/2019 at 5:04 AM, sATL said:

I  was referring to having the cast going someplace else as opposed to always going to a winery, when they have a large supply of wine at home . 

I feel like I've seen the same "outing" over and over on the the different RHO* shows - they get into the tour bus, at least one argument breaks out, which is often enhanced by the wine.

Ah, but I live for this! There is always a fight in the van, across all shows. I don't know what it is about them all being in a moving vehicle together, but it clearly sets them off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My guess is because half of this shit is manufactured so they need alcohol to fuel the drama.  

There was some stupid reality competition show maybe 15 years ago called Garden of Eden or something like that and they contestants all basically said after the fact that the alcohol was free flowing to keep the drama high.  But in housewives world it is wineries instead of shots and funnels.

Share this post


Link to post

Vicki Gunvalson did a keg stand at her son's frat party. 😁

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I realize this has likely been covered ages ago, but do the Gorgas actually live in the house where they film?  Because their son's room looked like a setup you'd see in a furniture store.  Seriously spartan. 

Share this post


Link to post

First of all, I'm 100 percent for kids to try anything they want in sports, the arts, etc.   Milania didn't seem to be enjoying it.  Sure, there's stage fright and all, but the kid has been around cameras and basically an audience of sorts for a long time.  Even when she was practicing, she was very ill at ease.  Made me wonder if someone really pushed her into it?

I was a voice student at a studio who covered all ages, both piano and voice.  They would have little performances to help everyone with being in front of a crowd.  It's actually more intimidating to be in front of a crowd of say 50 as opposed to 1,000.  Anyhow, I could see kids who really hated it, but had stage parents.  Some of the kids who hated it weren't bad, but some were downright awful.  I also saw kids who were awful, but loved every second of it.  So, if the kids love it, rock on!   I just saw the same type of 'oh shit' from Milania.  She has zero musicality.   I don't think this brought her any joy.  If it built up her self-esteem or made her feel happy, then I'm happy for her.  Those kids need a break.

Jennifer? Give me a break.  And Danielle, go away.  Guess Teresa forgot all about the 'prostitution whore'!   I think that if Dina and Caroline had loved Danielle Season1, Teresa would've never gotten that angry at the dinner (table flip).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2019 at 1:58 AM, Reality police said:

Headline for story on All About the Tea website. Sorry I couldn't get a link. 

She took Milania to a concert and meet and greet after. 

 

CELEBRITY NEWS

#RHONJ Fans Drag Teresa Giudice For Taking Her Daughter to Rap Concert of Pedophile & Gang Member 6ix9ine!

Screen-Shot-2018-01-21-at-12.14.19-PM.png

 

Tekashi has now plead to 9 counts of racketeering, conspiracy to murder another gang member and other crimes that he now faces up to 47yrs in prison. Doubt it will be the club fed setting though he dimed on other gang members to feds, so who knows what will happen. Couldn't happen to a better guy. The case of the 13yr old should have put him away forever. Can we please learn from Tekashi and R. Kelly? The societal "we" not you fellow posters. I hope Teresa has serious regrets now. Yes it's a picture but it's also public support of a scum  bag and Milania was involved. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×