SilverStormm

Masterchef (AU)

Unfortunately, the forum for Masterchef (AU) was deleted due to a forum error during re-org processing. This is the new place to discuss Masterchef (AU)!

Aaaaw, shucks!  Thanks for the heads up, SilverStormm.  I did have to search quite a bit to find "us" again.

If PepperMonkey reads this:  this is January, the mental countdown has begun for both of us!  Weepee!

Happy New Year to all viewers, wishing you many good meals not made of beetroots and domes and ice cream!

2 hours ago, Myriad said:

If PepperMonkey reads this:  this is January, the mental countdown has begun for both of us!  Weepee!

Happy New Year to all viewers, wishing you many good meals not made of beetroots and domes and ice cream!

Tagging @PepperMonkey so they can see your post.

Happy New Year all! 

OMG, really? I can't believe it's all gone! All the parfaits and ice creams and panna cottas!

I've come back because it just so happens my husband and I are almost done with season 5. When I last visited this site there was a topic which lumped 2-5 together. 

5 is every bit the epic mess I was promised. 

On 19/01/2019 at 4:22 AM, Ivydoom said:

Noooo. Season 10 just stopped broadcasting in the netherlands and only just saw the finaly and just last week this forum still existed ;'(

Sigh, the curse of not living in media capital country... I guess I won't have much business here anymore with everything current rn in my region being archived. I'll miss it here.

I feel ya. I had some things happen which prevented me from watching season 10 in real time...and I did finish it but held off reading here for awhile. Now it's too late. :( 

And there was a lot to read!

Speaking of MKR, I started a thread for it here. This will be my first year following it and not sure how many others on PTV watch it, but I'll be following along.