Jump to content
OnceSane

Temptation Island (2019)

Recommended Posts

I can't believe they brought this back and that Mark Wahlberg is still hosting after nearly 20 years!  What's next?  Paradise Hotel?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, leocadia said:

I can't believe they brought this back and that Mark Wahlberg is still hosting after nearly 20 years!  What's next?  Paradise Hotel?

Yes, as a matter of fact. Coming to Fox this summer. I for one welcome my reality TV overlords. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure if it's because I'm an old now or not, but I wasn't as into this as I was the original.  I remember loving the original enough to have viewing parties and usually I'm completely against people coming to my house.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Episode 1:

Quote

"Temptation Begins"

Four couples at a crossroads try single life to decide if they should ultimately stay together.

Aired January 15, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post

Damn, Evan!  Your dad was murdered by his sidechick.  Yeah, you're allowed some commitment/marriage issues.  LOL

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

What a fun train wreck. I hate the neurotic arguing woman and expect that relationship to go kaput. I so think the chick who tells her man two or three times a week that he's not manly enough is kind of awful. Like playing shoot em up cowboy makes a guy more manly. 

The confident blond whose guy won't marry her has a bit of a horse face. 

The Cuban guy sure plays up the Latin Lover stereotype. He tells the camera that he does that to draw them in, flattering them and acting really into them. And then he probably starts taking them for granted. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Did they actually introduce all of the guys (and I guess gals) who were shown, or only some of them? There was a guy with glasses I thought was cute but I don't remember ever seeing him introduce himself ... (obvs that means that if he does exist he doesn't get far but just wondering if I was being gaslit here). 

Oh, also? Yahtzee. (ETA I know Toni was Paradise Hotel, not Temptation Island, but to me they were all intertwined in the TWOP universe and she was the queen).

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

OMG I just came into the "Other T Shows" forum to look for a another show, and came across this. I LOVED Temptation Island when it aired in 2000/2001, and my 18/19-year-old self was so bummed when it was cancelled. The show was basically the only reason I got a TV in my dorm room. I am so excited to see it's back, this has (sadly) made my day! I hope it's on Hulu.

Actually me right now:

giphy.gif

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Did they actually introduce all of the guys (and I guess gals) who were shown, or only some of them? There was a guy with glasses I thought was cute but I don't remember ever seeing him introduce himself ... (obvs that means that if he does exist he doesn't get far but just wondering if I was being gaslit here). 

Nope, they didn’t. I was just listening to Kaci (skinny blonde girl dating the college basketball player) on Reality Steve’s podcast and she mentioned that one of the singles she was most attracted to was a guy named Scott who wasn’t introduced in the first episode. The show’s website has cast bios up for everyone, though, and it looks like this is the guy you are talking about: https://www.usanetwork.com/temptationisland/cast/jack-allen

Share this post


Link to post

I sort of feel a bit sorry for Jordan...so his Dad had an affair and was murdered because of it? Thats very sad and sordid but not sure it explains his fear of commitment. as far as his girlfriend--heres the thing--they seem like a very happy solid couple, but if her endgame is a ring, why did she move in with him?? I dont see him giving in, which is too bad, because from first impressions, they seem to be really in love. he keeps saying "why does she need a piece of paper" and i wanted to ask him why would it hurt that bad to give it to her??? sad.

 

and Shari...OMG LOLOLOL.

Edited by nlkm9
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/16/2019 at 12:36 PM, OnceSane said:

Damn, Evan!  Your dad was murdered by his sidechick.  Yeah, you're allowed some commitment/marriage issues.  LOL

Seriously.  I could not believe that reveal.  It was so nonchalant in comparison to the material.  Holllyyyyyyyyyy Fuck

Although if you listen closely he says "My father was murdered by the woman he was cheating on's husband."  Something like that.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, dvr devotee said:

OMG I just came into the "Other T Shows" forum to look for a another show, and came across this. I LOVED Temptation Island when it aired in 2000/2001, and my 18/19-year-old self was so bummed when it was cancelled. The show was basically the only reason I got a TV in my dorm room. I am so excited to see it's back, this has (sadly) made my day! I hope it's on Hulu.

Actually me right now:

God, we are the same person.

I was disappointed in the quality of guys!  I don't think I have niche tastes either; I like all sorts of men!  But the men looked not so great so far.

That horrible woman who keeps arguing - I now think of her as very ugly because of her personality.

I was SO upset when the episode was over.  I can't believe how into this I am and I can't believe I haven't changed since 2001.  LOL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Shari, way to show how desperately insecure you are!

John and Kady have pretty much stated that they've given up on their relationship by both using their blockers. Right out of the gate, they're already saying "Well, that'll happen unless I stop it...."

I think Kaci's given up on the relationship moving forward and is willing to walk if this doesn't tip Even over into a proposal.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Episode 2:

Quote

"Single Again"

The men and women go on their first dates with the singles.

Airs January 22, 2019.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can't wait until the shit hits the fan... wow last time this was on was 2001 and I still weigh the same?  How is that possible  ( well because its not ) haha..

The chick with the "big teeth" her laugh is bugging me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

“Do you do ice in wine” guy James – that would have gotten him an immediate “Next”.  I’m no wine snob, but that just seems gross to me. 

If her current behavior is an indication of Morgan’s idea of “not thirsty” I’d hate to see her when she needs a drink!  I know they choose what we see but between last week’s “Don’t you want to know anything about me” and tonight’s “So, you don’t think I’m a natural beauty?”, girl needs to take it down a few notches.  Last time I checked, the show is not Morgan Island.  She seems way too insecure for this environment.

Free Javen!  I felt bad for him when he was talking about how the guys were going to have a hard time with Shari.  I hope he finds someone who doesn’t treat him like a servant.  That being said, super-aggressive blonde girl (Katherine?) is NOT the one.  She just seems to be out to get anyone and stir up some shit.  His date, Kayla seemed really nice. I can’t believe Shari was crying after his clip.  Did she see something we didn’t?  All I got from the clip was that he was scared out of his mind.

Free John!  I can’t imagine being with someone who talked about everything I was “lacking” as loudly and as frequently as Kady does.  Of course, John was a dipshit for telling his date that she was second choice.  Maybe he’s with Kady because he’s not very bright.  She seems like she’s well on her way to star in a season of Real Housewives of Dallas.

Free Kaci! Evan seems to like all the attention way too much.  It’s fair that he isn’t ready to commit and wants to play the field, but it’s not right that he keeps her hanging as a backup.

Nicole/Karl at least both seem to be in the same place with each other.  Hopefully this experience will help them decide what they really want.

I totally forgot about the bonfire clips!  That is so deliciously mean!!! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Seriously, what was the deal with Javen acting like he made out with most of the house when all we (OR SHARI) saw was a girl trying to take his arm and him shooting her down? Shari just bawling and "never forgiving" him, etc. WTF?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, leocadia said:

 

“Do you do ice in wine” guy James – that would have gotten him an immediate “Next”.  I’m no wine snob, but that just seems gross to me. 

 

I think this is a regional thing.  When I lived up north it was a big no-no.  I’m in the SW now and it is frequently done when casually drinking wine.  Wine can get warm real fast and it usually is a lighter red, like with sangria.  It would never be done with a dinner wine like a cab.

I also wonder what was up with Javen’s confessional as it didn’t make any sense.  I’m wondering if they spliced the “I crossed a line” from a future confessional or if he and his GF agreed no ladies in the bedroom and he did show a girl his room.  Strange.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sign me up!  What was up with Javen saying "I f*#ked up"?  What did he do?  Turn his chair toward a woman?  Allow a woman to touch his arm?  That man is scared.  I'm really interested to see what happens with Evan and Kaci.  The previews almost make it seem like she's the one who decides to go with someone new.  Hmmmm....  The men seemed surprised that the women were vicious.  Have they never been around a group of women competing for anything?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Was Morgan on Bachelor in Paradise?  She's very familiar.  Her insecurity is insane!

The blonde with the fake boobs and the fake lips!  Good lord.  It's so hard to watch on my TV screen.

 

Edited because I called it Bachelor ISLAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Seriously, what was the deal with Javen acting like he made out with most of the house when all we (OR SHARI) saw was a girl trying to take his arm and him shooting her down? Shari just bawling and "never forgiving" him, etc. WTF?

It's so odd. Even Walberg remarked on it. All I can gather is that maybe he got an erection when she took his arm? (Isn't he also the guy who said he had needs, like he need sex every day? Maybe not.) In any case, if he's that hair-trigger, that he can't even engage in a conversation with a woman without that happening, he needs to work on not being so sensitive around other women or he'll end up in some seriously sketchy situations (no idea what he does professionally, but I can see potential workplace problems.) It also made me think Shari has him on a really, really short leash -- but maybe not without her reasons, clearly.

I can't stand the "he's not manly enough" chick (Kacy?). John needs to dump her. ANY guy can teach their son how to throw a baseball or ride a bike. What special skills does she think he needs to pass down? If it's shooting guns, that's just stupid. Those sorts of "requirements" should be way, way down the list for a life partner, and they all need to remember that not every box will ever be checked. Life isn't that perfect. Besides, if he's a standup guy, that's what makes a good dad -- being attentive, loving, and spending time with the boy, not special skills training.

I put ice in my wine if it's not cold. I like it cold. I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks. I'm the one drinking it. I'm in the Pacific Northwest.

I admit I'm interested to see how Morgan fares with Evan. I kind of like her, as being less in-your-face than supposed "bestie" Katherine. But her storming the confessional was weird. It's like there are unspoken (to us) codes people are breaking. And best friend? Did they come on the show together, or have they know each other all of two days? Katherine is so weird.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, zoltana said:

Sign me up!  What was up with Javen saying "I f*#ked up"?  What did he do?  Turn his chair toward a woman?  Allow a woman to touch his arm?  That man is scared.  

It really made me laugh when he said "I have a problem with attention, which is why I cheated on my girlfriend."  That just cracked me up so bad!  It only takes a woman's attention for him to cheat?  Men are hilarious!

I'm kind of being facetious because he's REALLY hot and women probably do crazy things to get his attention but the way he phrased it made me laugh.

Guys, I'm in Canada so I watch this on E! --- this is not listed next week Tuesday at 10 PM and if it's not airing I'm gonna have a conniption.  Does anyone have the scoop?

I think that Javen and the Karl are SO hot.  Javen is especially ridiculous.  Yet so far none of the Temptation men strike me as anything to get excited over.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Evan's daddy may have been murdered, but that won't stop him from flirting with multiple women!  No shade, really, that's what they are there for, but…late night confessional visits?  That's been the code for clandestine reality show hookups for at least a decade.  Do better, Evan.

And WTF is up with Morgan?  "I'm not thirsty!" She says while chugging all the drinking water in sight.

Javen is on a serious leash.  I won't be surprised if he & his girl stay together because no one else wants to put up with her shit & he's too trained to her specifications.

John needs to dump his "not manly enough" gf, she has shown no signs of being any kind of worth it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Guys, I'm in Canada so I watch this on E! --- this is not listed next week Tuesday at 10 PM and if it's not airing I'm gonna have a conniption.  Does anyone have the scoop?

It's due to air as usual in the US.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:
  •  

Omg your screen name made me collapse in laughter 😂😂😂. Ok so again i say, if  big teeth woman ( forgot her name already)wants a ring and marriage so badly why did she move in with him ??? Pretty much all of my friends who wanted a ring and wedding never got it once they moved in. Or some got the ring and as soon as they moved in with the guy that was it. I like them together so much but he will probably marry the next girl he gets serious with. It’s a shame they are very sweet together. But in my opinion you can’t insist on a ring and then play house. I know sometimes it works but usually it’s not a way to get a ring or a wedding. I understand she wants to have kids and it’s perfecrky fine that he is the one for her and she wants that commitment and legality.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Is it wrong that I strongly dislike all 8 contestants on this show?  Somehow, I think all 8 of them could do better than the person they're with; how is that even possible?!? LOL

Kaci and Evan remind me of "The Addams Family", if Lurch was dating Morticia.  Kaci is all teeth and gums, and I can't stop staring at her mouth in every scene she's in.  Kaci should have insisted on the ring before hey moved in together.  Evan thinks he's a playa, and he doesn't want to tie himself down if he doesn't absolutely have to.

Poor Javen!  he's so scared of his girlfriend; I've never seen a man so scared when another woman even looks his way.  I think he's got Stockholm Syndrome at this point.  Shari talked about his "past indiscretions", but her equipping him with a short leash and a choke collar are not the way to get him settled down; he needs to do that himself.  Shari needs to find a man who she can TRUST.  Otherwise, they're both going to be miserable.

Who's the couple where the woman questions her boyfriend's masculinity every 5 minutes?  He needs to break up immediately.  She's never going to change, and neither of them will ever be happy with each other.  She wants a man just like "muh Daddy" - i.e.- a "real" man.  This guy is never going to fit her narrow view of manhood.  I doubt any of the himbos in the villa will meet her longterm expectations either.  I hope the boyfriend heads for the exit from this show - alone and free!

The final couple made no impression on me, except that the boyfriend told his date about his sex needs and how he needs his girlfriend around to fill them daily.  Yuck.  Great job, dude; I can't believe you ever got a girlfriend with that line!

I heard the word "conversate" twice last night, and it filled me with rage both times.  Conversate?!?  You want to "conversate" with her?!?  Maybe they can be in "agreeance" to "conversate" later.  Ugh!

The women in the villa who are "looking for love" (Hired to try to break up couples) are terrible.  What was that giant late-night fight all about?  They make the women on "The Bachelor" look like they came out of the pages of "Pride and Prejudice".

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Andromeda said:

I can't stand the "he's not manly enough" chick (Kacy?). John needs to dump her. ANY guy can teach their son how to throw a baseball or ride a bike.

She really, really bothers me with these BS criticisms of him.  If she is all outdoorsy and he isn’t, which is what she said, then why isn’t she prepared to teach her sons AND DAUGHTERS how to do ‘manly’ things like motorbike and hunt?!  Does she just want to be the laziest parent she can be?  I think she likes him about 70% but isn’t going to break up with him until she has something better.  Such nasty behavior.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I was very invested in the story about Evan’s dad when it first came out. He was missing for a looooong time before his remains were finally found out in the desert.  Several of the true crime shows have covered his story, and I can’t help but wonder if that’s a big reason why he and Kaci made it on to this show.  They are both kind of two-faces, kind of attractive from this or that angle, but YIKES from other angles or in different lighting.

i think the hubbub and attention Evanngot that night may blow up his ego and make him feel like he’s been missing out in hordes of women fighting over him all these years. It’s my opinion that these women are “into” him mostly because they were cast on a TV show to try to seduce one of four men.  If they saw him out somewhere during regular life, would they be so interested? 

Javen has PTSD.  It was pretty mean to show her the clip of him saying he crossed a line, with no context. Now she thinks he really did something when he was just trying to adjust to the reality that a woman touched his arm and she was going to find out about it.  She’s cray. And won’t even look the guy she chose for a date in the face - just stares straight ahead as if looking at him will turn her to stone.  I think they both need therapy more than Twmptation Island.

I hope “not manly enough” chooses a new companion who is “not such a bitch”.  I can’t imagine talking so badly about the man I love, much less telling him to his face he just doesn’t measure up to my standards.  

I wish this was on twice a week.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

Who's the couple where the woman questions her boyfriend's masculinity every 5 minutes?  He needs to break up immediately.  She's never going to change, and neither of them will ever be happy with each other.  She wants a man just like "muh Daddy" - i.e.- a "real" man.  This guy is never going to fit her narrow view of manhood.  I doubt any of the himbos in the villa will meet her longterm expectations either.  I hope the boyfriend heads for the exit from this show - alone and free!

Why is she even dating him in the first place?  Just to use him?  It's sick!

7 hours ago, Booger666 said:

  I think she likes him about 70% but isn’t going to break up with him until she has something better.  Such nasty behavior.  

Yes, that's right

1 hour ago, Irritable said:

I hope “not manly enough” chooses a new companion who is “not such a bitch”.

I wish this was on twice a week.

LOOOOOOL!  And me too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Even the other guys rolled their eyes at her comments when they were at the bonfire watching video. She's a real stinker. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/24/2019 at 12:20 PM, Irritable said:

I was very invested in the story about Evan’s dad when it first came out. He was missing for a looooong time before his remains were finally found out in the desert.  Several of the true crime shows have covered his story, and I can’t help but wonder if that’s a big reason why he and Kaci made it on to this show.  They are both kind of two-faces, kind of attractive from this or that angle, but YIKES from other angles or in different lighting.

I wish this was on twice a week.

Me too on twice a week.

I watch Dateline -- do you remember anything more about the crime with Evan's dad? I want to look it up.

"Conversate" blew my mind, too. Really? You have to add a syllable to the word converse? For what reason? Are you that uneducatated?

Update: Nevermind, I found articles about Evan's history. The case sounds familiar.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/who-is-evans-dad-from-temptation-island-details-on-the-killing/

https://people.com/crime/evan-smith-temptation-island-opens-up-fathers-murder/

His girlfriend has such a looooong chin. It's not her fault, she can't help it, but it bugs me. And she thinks she's so amazing she could find a guy to propose instantly if Evan doesn't. Well, she doesn't lack self-confidence.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, Andromeda said:

All I can gather is that maybe he got an erection when she took his arm?

I absolutely got the feeling that it was something along these lines ... maybe it was visibly noticeable (not shown to us so as to keep us guessing) ... a lot of things didn't add up. And since he seemed to make it clear, in the clips that were shown to his girlfriend before she freaked the F out, that he did NOT return EEEEEVIL Katherine's attraction, I am sure the Editing Monkeys are playing with us. 

Also, I think he is one of the handsomest men we have ever seen on one of these shows. 

Also also, Kaci is kinda scary looking but I hate bringing that up because I get the feeling she may have some sort of eating disorder that makes her look like scary-witch. She also REALLY reminds me of a skinnier uglier version of someone reality-TV famous but I can't put my finger on who it is ... anyone?

ALSO also also, though we got maybe another nanosecond of Jack Allen, V2 with a lot of tats, I'll just say that he's the absolute epitome of the kind of guy college-aged Pamela Mae Snap would have wept over in her college dorm room while playing a lot of chick singer-songwriters' LPs on repeat.

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

loving this show so far. i loved it year ago too. excited its back. i do remember before, couldnt they skip on watching the bonfire video ? but now they dont have a choice ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Also, I think he is one of the handsomest men we have ever seen on one of these shows. 

I agree, very handsome.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

She also REALLY reminds me of a skinnier uglier version of someone reality-TV famous but I can't put my finger on who it is ... anyone?

I think the bleached hair, pointy chin and upper teeth only smile are a bit reminiscent of Heidi Montag during her many plastic surgeries.

5EAEBCBD-8976-4FA3-BD8A-6036050990AA.jpeg

B92DAF44-3EF1-4CEF-98A5-70BF5F497E09.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

They showed Shari the worst clip because she wasn't interacting enough. Get her pissed at her boyfriend and ready for some revenge dating and you got yourself some TV lol.

"You were my second choice" LOLOLOL

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Episode 3:

Quote

"The Epiphany"

As connections are formed, some couples start to question their relationships.

Airs January 29, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post

I'M OBSESSED. WITH JAVEN.  Him doing that detective thing with his glasses?  Oh my god, it was SO funny and HOT.

"If I find out who did this you will be persecuted."  (The girls start to giggle).  "To the fullest extent of my law."

 

OH......MY.... GOD

It was cool that they finally showed some of the other guys.  They seemed okay, and dare I say it, they seemed better.  I loved how all four women chose 4 black men to date, especially after (Catie?) said that she's NEVER liked a black guy last week.  NEVER?  Jesus.  

Basically, I think Catie's horrible, but I also have to admit I just don't find her man attractive.  I just feel sorry for him and want him to leave.  "Why am I even with her if she thinks I won't be a good father?"  Yes, exactly.  Lightbulb moment.

It was sad when Shari said "Being here made me realize I've just been pressuring to marry because my family's been pressuring me and maybe I've made a huge mistake."  That was sad.  But can you believe TI actually does positive things for people.  LOL.  Special kind of therapy.

Why is Javen with that horrible woman???  :(  Guys I'm in love

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Javen is definitely good looking and seems to have a god personality. It's no surprise he is popular with the single ladies. Of course, he did cheat at least once (I can't remember if it happened more often than that), so that's a serious flaw. His girlfriend does seem like she's not that fun to be around...ever. Seriously, lighten up, woman!

Kaci is certainly the least attractive of the couple women, but her personality does seem pretty good, and you can see some of the guys responding to that. She also seems to have the healthiest view of this experience. Evan seems nice enough, but I would not be able to deal with that constantly astonished derpy look on his face. Very pretty eye color, though. 

That Kady chick is just horrible. She's very pretty, if a bit generic, but the way she puts down her boyfriend, who seems like a very nice guy if a bit boring, is inexcusable. I liked the woman he chose for his date this week. They seem like they could be a good match, especially considering she just got dumped big time and would probably appreciate a nice, boring but loyal guy.

The other couple does't register much with me. Karl is nice looking. 

That guy from Plymouth, MA (the "Poet") is just too desperate. You might win the women over a bit more easily if you made it seem like you were more interested in them, in particular, rather than getting picked for a date. 

Overall, one of the more entertaining trashy reality shows on, in my opinion!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/30/2019 at 9:15 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'M OBSESSED. WITH JAVEN.  Him doing that detective thing with his glasses?  Oh my god, it was SO funny and HOT.

"If I find out who did this you will be persecuted."  (The girls start to giggle).  "To the fullest extent of my law."

 

OH......MY.... GOD

It was cool that they finally showed some of the other guys.  They seemed okay, and dare I say it, they seemed better.  I loved how all four women chose 4 black men to date, especially after (Catie?) said that she's NEVER liked a black guy last week.  NEVER?  Jesus.  

Basically, I think Catie's horrible, but I also have to admit I just don't find her man attractive.  I just feel sorry for him and want him to leave.  "Why am I even with her if she thinks I won't be a good father?"  Yes, exactly.  Lightbulb moment.

It was sad when Shari said "Being here made me realize I've just been pressuring to marry because my family's been pressuring me and maybe I've made a huge mistake."  That was sad.  But can you believe TI actually does positive things for people.  LOL.  Special kind of therapy.

Why is Javen with that horrible woman???  :(  Guys I'm in love

That was actually Kaci who made that statement--I found it sad because there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to get married and have kids after having a wedding--I found it sad that her fear of losing him is overriding her desire to get married. That to me is very sad. And Ive said it before, if she wanted to get married so badly, whi did she agree to moving in --foolish.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry, Kaci.  I have no idea of their names, honestly.  But I know who said it - the skinny blonde one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Episode 4:

Quote

"Rock My World"

New connections are forming on the island and some temptations are proving too hard to resist.

Airs February 5, 2019.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My jaw DROPPED when I saw (what's his name) make out with Morgan.  LOL.  Wow!

Anyways, I'm still in love with Javen and every time he puts on those glasses I want to do a wolf whistle.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/23/2019 at 7:42 PM, nlkm9 said:

Omg your screen name made me collapse in laughter 😂😂😂. Ok so again i say, if  big teeth woman ( forgot her name already)wants a ring and marriage so badly why did she move in with him ??? Pretty much all of my friends who wanted a ring and wedding never got it once they moved in. Or some got the ring and as soon as they moved in with the guy that was it. I like them together so much but he will probably marry the next girl he gets serious with. It’s a shame they are very sweet together. But in my opinion you can’t insist on a ring and then play house. I know sometimes it works but usually it’s not a way to get a ring or a wedding. I understand she wants to have kids and it’s perfecrky fine that he is the one for her and she wants that commitment and legality.

Counterpoint...nearly every one of my friends who is married lived with their husband before they got the ring and the wedding. As did I. Twice. I would say maybe it's because I'm an old, but most of my friends got married in their 20s or early 30s (as did I, the first time), so I think maybe you and your friends just know a lot of jerks? I don't think that "why buy the cow" thing really exists so much otherwise. And who wants to get married for hopefully forever before you even know if you get along together in the same living space? That said, I think it's pretty plain by now that tragic backstory aside, Evan just super dee duper really wants to feel those intense "falling in love" emotions again...and again...and again... I get serial cheater vibes from that one. 

Edited by Mambo Queen
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not at all surprised Evan made out with Morgan.  If you have been with someone off and on for 10yrs and they refuse to commit to you then there is a reason.  Evan has affection for Kaci, but does not want a future with her.  She needs to move on to someone who wants to create a family with her.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×