garnetarden

Hanna

New series coming to Amazon Prime in March 2019, adapted by the co-writer of the original feature film.

“Hanna” follows the journey of a young girl with extraordinary skills as she evades the relentless pursuit of an off-book CIA agent and tries to unearth the truth behind who she is.

Super Bowl ad:

The first episode will be available as a sneak peak for 24 hours after the Super Bowl. The official series premiere is in March.

• Like 1

The show is actually live now.  I'm watching it instead of the second half of the Superbowl.

ETA:  So the episode was basically set up and I'm not quite sure why Mireille Enos's character is after Joel Kinnamon and his daughter's characters.  I imagine that's what we'll find out.  But it's fun to have The Killing duo back together again even if they didn't share scenes. 

The scenery was also gorgeous and atmospheric.  I might rewatch it when the rest of the episodes drop but I definitely think I'll continue. 

Plus, I love that it was only 48 minutes long. I find Amazon drama series (i.e. Bosch) are more willing to play with a running time that is closer to traditional commercial TV.  As a result, I find the episodes tighter and easier to binge.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 1

I suppose this’ll get explained later, but why was baby Hanna being kept in some high security facility that her parents (I presume they’re her parents) had to break in to get her out? 

• Like 1