Drogo

S06.E13 & E14: Tell-All

The couples gather after the events of the season to tell all. 

thanks for another great night, fellow snarkers! See you around the forum (and in the Love After Lockup thread!)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Shopping list for next week:

Rice-a-Roni, Cheetos, and a butt.

How do I cut my butt on a bias??????!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ashley needs to clean her own house before she sits there calling people c*nts and smirking like she has her shit together.  

And then the sneak preview of next week's "I'm thinking of leaving" or whatever.  You're still thinking about this???  GURL

She is still thinking about it.  Ashley is nothing more than a sex tourist.

She will keep Jay as long as she gets the dack three times a day.

The whole White Shore probably already hit that!

• Like 15

Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

You should definitely see a doctor about that.  I'm sure Dr Pimple Popper can refer you to someone appropriate.  Or Leida.  Maybe ask Leida.

• Like 14

Fuckity you!  Lol I’m dead. Stfu Fernanda, you started it.  Leida is the still  the worse.  Fuck Her fake apology...  I see on her Instagram still being a bitch to his kids. 

• Like 18

Why is Ashley waiting for Jay to leave her for another green card sponsor?  

This is exactly what Luis did to Molly.  And, what Mo did to Danielle when he ran off with that blond girl to Miami.  Lol!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Like 9

I found the last 5 minutes of the show really uncomfortable to watch.

• Like 10

I just caught that Fernanda was giving Larissa the finger, and that's why she yelled at her to show her some respect-ee.

(they blurred the finger)

rps20190106_211152.jpg

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Like 20

8 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

She totally thinks that!! Did you see her self-satisfied smirk right after she said it. She was so proud of herself! Ugh 

She should have saved that word for Leida....it certainly applies.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

With that kind of language, you’d think Larissa was one of Jay’s Tinder thots that he was planning to fuck in her house while Ashley was working at Hooters or whatever. 

Misplaced aggression.

You see?  This is what I posted.

Ashley will be so nice to guys and keep it up when they cheat on her the way she is with Jay.......but, here comes a girl and she starts swinging  her fists all kinds of ways!

Ashley just wants someone to control.  These are the type of women that order 20 year old Jamaican boy toys.  

How is that working out, Ashley?

4 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

I found the last 5 minutes of the show really uncomfortable to watch.

Oh!  Then you are not meant for trashy reality tv!  Lol!

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Ask Darcy. She worked in a restaurant you know.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Fuckity you! I’m dead. Stfu Fernanda, you started it.  Leida is the still  the worse than them all to me. Fuck Her apology I see on her Instagram still being a bitch  to his kids. 

Asshole Eric.  What he would do to get laid .. if he is.  He only gave up his daughters for that bitch.  

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor guy. He has a warm heart. 

Meanwhile his wife sits distractedly patting his knee. She acts like he's some rando who's sitting next to her on the bus. She is cold as ice.

Right!  It wasn’t even a comforting leg rub.

It was very delicate pats.  Pat (waits 5 seconds). Pat (waits 20 second).  Looks straight ahead.....mentally telling Asuelu to stop being a baby.  Hahahahah!  The way she treats him is disgusting.

2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Did anyone else really want to yell "CALM THE F-DOWN, YOU ARE UPSETTING ASUELO!" during that last five minutes as much as I did?

Hahahahahahahhahaahhana!  Omg!  Y’all are on fire!  I am laughing so hard tonight. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Oh!  Then you are not meant for trashy reality tv!  Lol!

Wise words.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sooner Smiles said:

Am I the only one who thinks Coltee refused to pony up the money for a nice dress for Larissa to wear to the reunion so she came up with the lost luggage story so production would buy her clothes? She knew she had them over a barrel by refusing to go out there until they came up with a nice enough dress. I’ll eat Cheetos with all you Slut People if production doesn’t have to chase her down and peel that dress off her body to get it back!

I’m pretty sure that dress goes for less than $20 at Forever 21...

I’m Team Fernanda on tonight’s argument. What Fwrn said wasn’t “nice” but it was true. Colt and Larissa were total asshats deciding to come at the last MJ ute the. Making everyone wait for their grand entrance. Regardless of how anyone felt about them before that night, they were all paused off to be kept waiting (and, honestly, pissed about being upstaged due to the late arrival). Fern spoke in a normal tone of voice, without swearing and what she said was true - it was more comfortable without them there. Larissa is the one who lost her barely-held-together shit and started with the yelling, swearing and name calling. I can’t stand her.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 17

15 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I just caught that Fernanda was giving Larissa the finger, and that's why she yelled at her to show her some respect-ee.

(they blurred the finger)

rps20190106_211152.jpg

Wow, she’s ugly there.

• Like 10

Am I the one that gives the Amish show ratings without watching?

I sit here commenting and reading....that I always ‘watch’ a good 30 minutes of the show!  Lol!

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Sooner Smiles said:

Am I the only one who thinks Coltee refused to pony up the money for a nice dress for Larissa to wear to the reunion so she came up with the lost luggage story so production would buy her clothes? She knew she had them over a barrel by refusing to go out there until they came up with a nice enough dress. I’ll eat Cheetos with all you Slut People if production doesn’t have to chase her down and peel that dress off her body to get it back!

I think their entire presence on the show has been one large charade. Colt is a fat, disgusting pig who would never score someone who looks like Larissa. I cannot believe she isn't mortified to be seen with him. His mannerisms, tone of voice and horrific shape are cringeworthy in the extreme. This seems like something cooked up to make sure that at least one psycho couple appears on each season. I'm just not buying it so whatever they do on the show, I don't care. I will say that when Larissa goes into one of her fits and starts ranting and raving, it's quite amusing.

• Like 24

22 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Asuelu throwing shade at Larissa and Coltee's lateness. 😂

20190106_210718.jpg

Somebody get me the scissors.  That hair is getting to me.

• Like 9

Just now, Gem 10 said:

Wow, she’s ugly there.

So, I was wondering about Fernanda.  She looks pretty from the front.

but, her profile she is not that pretty and kinda looks dog’ish.  Her face sinks  beneath her eyes and pushes her nose out like dog face.

Regardless, she is a very pretty girl. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Somebody get me the scissors.  That hair is getting to me.

Her arms must ache after shampooing it. Looks hella heavy.

Oops..wrong thread? (when to change over confuses me)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, usernameG said:

Larissa is too! She's eating like Coltee.

If you had to touch what’s she has to touch you’d eat your feelings too...

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I think their entire presence on the show has been one large charade. Colt is a fat, disgusting pig who would never score someone who looks like Larissa. I cannot believe she isn't mortified to be seen with him. His mannerisms, tone of voice and horrific shape are cringeworthy in the extreme. This seems like something cooked up to make sure that at least one psycho couple appears on each season. I'm just not buying it so whatever they do on the show, I don't care. I will say that when Larissa goes into one of her fits and starts ranting and raving, it's quite amusing.

Right? The police thought so too, twice. 

In the beginning, I thought that Coltee was an SOB for calling the police on her but after tonight I am not sure anymore.  She definitely is something. 

• Like 6

Fern and Jon are not even together anymore. Jealous? 

Fernanda had two wedding dresses, Larissa cant even get a couch or AC. Stephen is a dick and Colt is cheating on Larissa. I follow them all on their social posts and  Leida is the worse offender of them all. 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Like 19

40 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

DirectTV conked out 6 minutes ago! What’s happening???

Direct tv is the worst and does this all the time. The WORST!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Fern and Jon are not even together anymore.

Is this true?

Edited:

Guess Ms. Fernanda wanted to be a model but couldn't do it so easily in North Carolina.  She's in Houston now, with family.  

https://www.eonline.com/news/1000717/90-day-fiance-s-jonathan-and-fernanda-address-split-rumors

That Instagram fight between Fernanda & Larissa was awful, but in all fairness, Fernanda started it.

Edited by Sterling
  • Like 9

What happened was that Fernanda and John were so boring this season.   They read our comments about how we were bored with them and need to be off the show.

So, they planned to attack Larissa and attach themselves to her.   Larissa is the STAR of the show.    Their plan worked.

Now we are all talking about them!  Hahahahahah! 

• Like 21

Jon and Fern separated.  She wanted him to move so she could become a model and he has a business he can’t drop. It was confirmed on Jan 2. He’s on his IG talking about it. 

Pao and Russ 2.0

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Like 10