CuriousParker

Don't Be Tardy

On 12/31/2018 at 9:33 AM, CuriousParker said:

Don't Be Tardy forum which has been vaulted

That's exactly where it belongs. In a vault...forever! Lol! I won't be watching the new season but will definitely check in here for the excellent snark!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

On 2/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, chenoa333 said:

That's exactly where it belongs. In a vault...forever! Lol! I won't be watching the new season but will definitely check in here for the excellent snark!

Ditto

• Like 3

I can't believe she got Ariana too!  Those girls have ruined the best part of their lives when you can be fresh faced and your youthful beauty shines.  They both look like they are 40 also.  [runs screaming from the room].

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I can't believe she got Ariana too!  Those girls have ruined the best part of their lives when you can be fresh faced and your youthful beauty shines.  They both look like they are 40 also.  [runs screaming from the room].

Even Tracy (the chef) is starting to morph into "the look". 

• Like 4

I don't watch Don't Be Tardy and will only watch WWHL if the guests are outstanding. However, I just saw this shady shady clip from WWHL where a caller asked Kim "Why do you look half your age on Instagram, but twice your age on TV?"

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

5 hours ago, mytmo said:

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what? 

3 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Public appearances. Endorsements. Television shows ... most likely Teen Mom and  Hoarders.

If the Blinds are true, you seem to have forgotten arranging intimate one-on-one meet and greets.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mytmo said:

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what?  

PIMPIN'! LOL! Somebody needs to buy him a shiny green Fedora with a feather in it! 

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Those were two amazingly boring episodes.  A show about a large family full of people who do nothing for a living, and children who will apparently grow up to do nothing for a living.  If Ariana already doesn’t want to go to college, what hope do the younger ones have?  Kim will encourage them all to live with her forever in a compound, but eventually the compound will be trailers on some dusty acreage under paper lines, because the money will stop rolling in no matter how much she insists everything is fine and Kroc has tons of options that she “cab’t talk about”.

Kroy is clearly feeling ashamed of his lack of job, and I think it’s only a matter of time before he becomes resentful, bitter and able to finally see exactly where he went wrong in his life that was once so promising.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Irritable said:

If Ariana already doesn’t want to go to college, what hope do the younger ones have?

Does she really not?  Admittedly I haven't watched in years, but when I left off, she was a straight-A student!  Auuuurggggghh!!!

• Sad 1

I know, it’s so sad.  From what they say on the show she’s still getting A’s but she now claims to no longer like school and doesn’t think she wants college anymore.  I think Kim breeds fear of independence into these girls because she’s so selfish that she doesn’t want them to leave her.

i had a neighbor who did that to her daughters - she insisted on homeschooling them because the outside world was so dangerous and scary, she refused to drive, she made them afraid of the outdoors even by telling them that a cawing crow will take their souls and to run into the house if they heard one.  Yes, she was crazy, and then she stopped teaching them but no one knew, spent all of her time on the internet and eventually ran off with some man she met online, never to see her daughters again.  They are now well into their twenties, only one drives and managed to get her GED at 19. The oldest is crippled by anxiety and depression, they both still live at home with their dad, no signs they will ever leave.  

Healthy birds leave the nest, and it’s becoming clear that Kim does not have healthy birds, and it’s absokutely her fault. I’m not usually one of those BLAME THE PARENTS!!! people, but in this case yes, I am.  Kroy is the only sane influence on those kids but even he gets overruled by Kim now.  

As usual, the best word that comes to mind to describe anything Kim does is “disgusting”, but raising your children to be afraid to live their own lives and get higher education is inexcusable.  Right now she’s feigning shock and anger that Ariana is talking about skipping college, but it’s a bullshit act.  Inside she’s probably delighted.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1