CuriousParker

The Defenders

Started this series now.  It will be nice to see them all work together.  Its sure a rough beginning.

So I guess if its a normal human who gets the rebirth process, they retain their memories, but not a 'black sky'?  How is a 'black sky' born/discovered?

Sigourney Weaver makes a great villian.  I guess they don't have time to drain more people to rebirth her?  Why not?  she's known about her illness for quite some time, it appears.

Its kindof funny seeing Mme. Gao be so subserviant to Weaver.  I wonder what Weaver thought happened to Gao while she was captured by Danny/Hand?  Was the other Hand working with Weaver too?  Or just Gao's Hand?

Well, a lot more answers after 4 episodes.

Weaver already got the rebirth, she's just been alive so damn long her body is finally breaking down.  So....not really immortal?

I presume the Hand wants the IF so he can knock down the mysterious wall?  One still wonders what the very deep hole from DD is for.

Clearly K'un Lun doesn't train their people with brain knowledge, just how to fight.  Bad idea.  

And given how easy it is to overwhelm Danny, could he really have fought them all off at K'un Lun' s pass?

Will Matt get through to Elektra?  I really can't tell what she's thinking, if she is still buying the Hand's bullshit, or just playing along.

• Like 2