saoirse

Speculation for The Terror: Season Two

A place to discuss the upcoming second season of The Terror.

This will not be a 'true' speculation topic - spoilers are allowed, under spoiler tags. Please  note - casting is generally NOT a spoiler, unless there is some special twist. For example; George Takei has been cast in Season Two is not a spoiler. Rule of thumb; if it's been published openly on multiple sites/magazines, it's fine. If you think it may be a spoiler, please err on the side of caution and spoiler tag it.

From Variety:

The second season of the AMC anthology series takes place during World War II and is set, in part, in a Japanese-American internment camp.
The second season of “The Terror” centers on a series of bizarre deaths that haunt a Japanese-American community, and a young man’s journey to understand and combat the malevolent entity responsible.

• Like 3

They certainly have a hard act to follow, especially after reading that no writers or directors from the first, will have any involvement with the second instalment.

With good shows being very thin on the ground and the excellent Outcast being binned, let’s hope The Terror can help make our summer.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Like 1

There's a season two? I need to finish the first one. I was too depressed to deal with the whole show. My DVR caught half of a marathon that recently aired.

• Like 1