Aethera

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

This demotion sucks. I know this show wasn't super popular, but it's not currently in season so that's one reason there aren't many recent posts.

• Like 1

I'm not really a regular watcher of this show, but I have seen quite a few episodes; and more recently since UPTV started airing the reruns. I just saw one with a game that I hadn't seen before: "Press Conference". One player is giving a press conference - but that player doesn't know who he/she is or what has happened. The other players have to ask questions that give clues. It was really fun, and something I would want to try in real life. It was just odd that apparently this game wasn't used much on the show. (But I haven't seen all or even most of the episodes, so I'm not sure.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trini said:

I'm not really a regular watcher of this show, but I have seen quite a few episodes; and more recently since UPTV started airing the reruns. I just saw one with a game that I hadn't seen before: "Press Conference". One player is giving a press conference - but that player doesn't know who he/she is or what has happened. The other players have to ask questions that give clues. It was really fun, and something I would want to try in real life. It was just odd that apparently this game wasn't used much on the show. (But I haven't seen all or even most of the episodes, so I'm not sure.)

It was used quite a bit on the Drew Carey versions. It's pretty similar to the game where Colin is the field reporter standing in front of the green screen and the others give clues as to what's happening behind him. That game is used in the Aisha Tyler version. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I recognized that it was similar to "Field Reporter"; maybe they used that one more (?) because of better audience reactions.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 3:13 PM, Trini said:

That is a great game. There are are so many wonderful games that they should bring back or do more often for the current version of the show. You would think with the popularity of the Marvel Cinematic Universe they would do the game "Superheroes" every once in a while.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sarah 103 said:

You would think with the popularity of the Marvel Cinematic Universe they would do the game "Superheroes" every once in a while.

Plus the show is on the CW, home of the DCTVU (Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, etc.).  It'd be synergistic and very on brand.

• Like 2