Aethera

White Collar

White Collar is airing on Sundays on IONL aka ION Life or Lifestyle.

Watching Vital Signs I love that Elizabeth isn't upset at all to learn Peter was flirting with a woman for the case. I know in the first talk at night Peter worries she's upset but she just starts laughing. The next morning its her idea to call the woman to get her to invite Peter to the hospital so he can find Neal. She gets surprised about magic hands and later suggests he uses those magic hands to dishes but never gets up set. She even helps him during the call. After watching so many shows have the spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend flipping out or jealous. Its really nice to watch one that doesn't. 

• Like 1

Elizabeth is a great character.  The Mozzie/El friendship was one of the best things on the show.

My husband and I are up to S4 in our annual rewatch.  The episode last night was Family Business, the whiskey counterfeiting one with Scott Evans.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tessaray said:

Elizabeth is a great character.  The Mozzie/El friendship was one of the best things on the show.

My husband and I are up to S4 in our annual rewatch.  The episode last night was Family Business, the whiskey counterfeiting one with Scott Evans.

She really is. I agree her and Mozzie's friendship was one of the best things about the show.  I like in the episode where his waitress crush is kidnapped and Elizabeth already knew about her. Mozzie told her about Gina awhile back when he hadn't even told Neal. 

I'm glad its back on TV it used to be on Netflix but they took it off and I can't find my White Collar DVDs so I couldn't get my fix. I've really missed the show.

7 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I'm glad its back on TV it used to be on Netflix but they took it off and I can't find my White Collar DVDs so I couldn't get my fix. I've really missed the show.

That's happened with several of my other shows in the last few years.  I stream them on Netflix, they disappear and then show up in local syndication.  I bought the dvds shortly after it went off Netflix.    

I forget the episode title from last night but it was one of the rare times I didn't like Elizabeth, when she tells Neal to lie to Peter's face (and do anything he had to, to keep Peter safe) when he doesn't want to. I know they always need something to keep the conflict going but it isn't one of my favorite plot points.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tessaray said:

That's happened with several of my other shows in the last few years.  I stream them on Netflix, they disappear and then show up in local syndication.  I bought the dvds shortly after it went off Netflix.    

I forget the episode title from last night but it was one of the rare times I didn't like Elizabeth, when she tells Neal to lie to Peter's face (and do anything he had to, to keep Peter safe) when he doesn't want to. I know they always need something to keep the conflict going but it isn't one of my favorite plot points.  

Season four episode Brass Tracks. I didn't like that one either. Neal clearly didn't want too and he really shouldn't have. Elizabeth never should have asked him to lie.

• Like 1