Drogo

S06.E09: No Way Out

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Totally.  I think he can afford to fix the AC, but choses not too.  I doubt he could afford that big rock, but even if he could, I don't think he would.  He knows exactly what Larissa is in this for.  And he was ready to send her ass back to Brazil just for the drama.  Coltie is smart enough to know that these women are desperate to leave.  Larissa's are a dime a dozen over there and unlike the other men on these shows, he's already shown a reluctance to spend money on her.  There's absolutely no way I believe he shelled out money -- the rock they showed was huge and would cost quite a bit even at a wholesale rate.

He probably thought the ring would shut her up, at least for a while. But alas, she still wants a new place-sea with a nice couch-ee and no Deb Bea.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Unpopular opinion - I think that Larissa is prettier in the face than Fernanda.  Feels good to have said that...like a confessional.

My husband and I were saying the exact same thing.  We both thought Larissa was prettier.  Finer features.  Too bad she dresses like a slut.  When she met Colte in the airport for the first time, she looked like a streetwalker.  Maybe Colte likes her that way.  BTW,Fernanda is still a child.  Carrying on because he was late when having a drink with his friend and wanted a little conversation.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

He probably thought the ring would shut her up, at least for a while. But alas, she still wants a new place-sea with a nice couch-ee and no Deb Bea.

Alas, you are a poet and just don’t know it,  LMAO !   Green cardee is the key.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2018 at 8:09 AM, Gobi said:

Although I know the two types are not the same, I find it amusing that Coltee's cousin is in the AC business, and Coltee doesn't have AC in his car.

OMG, I thought the same thing!!

• Like 2

This freakin show is too much.  I hate all of them except Olga and little Richie.  Does anyone know where all of them are now?   Did they all get married?  How do we find out?

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, RealReality10 said:

How do Eric and Colt not have any money?

My dad was an army reservist and he continues to get a monthly check after retirement.  And that was not retirement from full time active duty.  On top of that guaranteed paycheck, Eric has some sort of management job and one child to pay child support for in Wisconsin.  How is he broke?  What happened?  How is he paying 1k a month in support for 1 kid?

Colt is a software engineer.  In Las vegas.  Which is not a super expensive city to live in.  He is splitting rent with his mom and for some reason he drives a POS car with no ac?  I thought maybe he was poor because he was upside down on the house but they are just renting, so what gives?  He has no children, he should make good money, he splits bills with his mom and he better not have a car payment.  Why doesn't he have money?

I feel like Larissa has said multiple times in th that Colt told her she could get whatever he wanted when she got to the us.  Which sounds exactly like something a man that looked like Colt would say to a woman that looks like larissa. 

Boy.. what some people would do for a green card.  How Larissa sleeps with Colte, I have no idea.  Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.  Every night no less.  

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Boy.. what some people would do for a green card.  How Larissa sleeps with Colte, I have no idea.  Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.  Every night no less.  

LOL, it reminds me of that classic scene in boomerang.  

Except Eartha kitt is gorgeous.

Ugh, those lucious voluptuous man boobs coming at you ......oh goodness.  I just, oh man, Brazil must be the worst!

• Like 5

On 12/17/2018 at 6:29 AM, Mothra said:

You're right to be frightened.  The thing about the south is that the most vicious, even deadly, sentiments are expressed so very kindly and politely--or only whispered among friends--that you might be in big trouble and never know it until it's too late.  Bless your heart.

Yes. When we lived in S. Carolina, I found it to be the most OVERTLY racist place I've ever been. People are not embarrassed or ashamed of their racist views. I hated it there. 

• Like 1