David T. Cole

All In With Chris Hayes

Wajahat Ali says 'it's not sexy to talk about subpoenas'. I say Yeah, it is!!!!

• Like 3

FYI, it looks like Chris is back today. According to his tweet, he had the flu at the end of last week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sharpie66 said:

FYI, it looks like Chris is back today. According to his tweet, he had the flu at the end of last week. 

He sounds very nasal tonight, like he's not feeling all that well.

• Like 1

Good job on the live at the boarders show. Seems like other MSNBC shows used parts the next day as boarder story coverage.

Chris's interview with Beto although brief was also good but I'm wondering if he doesn't decide if he's going to run soon if I'm going to to loose interest in him.

Chris had on Gavin Newsome last night who spur of the moment threw in his support of Kamila Harris.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, stormy said:

Chris had on Gavin Newsome last night who spur of the moment threw in his support of Kamila Harris.

Which would have been fine but for Chris getting all excited like he got some kind of Breaking!News! scoop.  The Democratic governor of California endorsing the Democratic Senator from California is about as newsworthy as my cats' trips to the litter box.

• Like 1

It would have been newsworthy if Newsome had not endorsed Harris, I think. 

Still, it was a scoop - you heard it here first!

38 minutes ago, car54 said:

Chris was one of the targets named of that Coast Guard guy who was arrested--who was planning some kind of mass killing.

Yikes, I saw this on the news!  Why Chris Hayes?  Chris is not a 'lightning rod" type TV person like some....I hope Chris has good security around his home & family!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Chris is not a 'lightning rod" type TV person like some

I know, right?  That list also included Joe Scarborough and Ari Melber, but not Rachel or LOD (not that I want them on a hit list!!!), who, it could be argued, are much more publicly polarizing than Chris.

Chris reported it on his show, very meta.  It must be surreal to report on a story in which you yourself are one of the targets.

• Like 2

Some of the people on CNN have said that the network provides them with heavy security--so I would assume when something like this happens, MSNBC would do the same.  I'm pretty sure when Katy Tur was covering Trump and he called her out and she received threats they provided her with security on the road after that.

When that other nut sent bombs the CNN people made it sound like security in their building is very tight.

Got my laugh for the day, courtesy of Elie Mystal:  "SDNY is coming at DT like syphilis...it's gonna make him crazy and it's never going away."

Thing 1/Thing 2 was pretty good; although I'd already read about it, I hadn't seen the video.  What a weasel.  

Edited by meowmommy
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

Got my laugh for the day, courtesy of Elie Mystal:  "SDNY is coming at DT like syphilis...it's gonna make him crazy and it's never going away."

Thing 1/Thing 2 was pretty good; although I'd already read about it, I hadn't seen the video.  What a weasel.  

I LOL'd at that one too!!!

• Like 1