Jump to content
KungFuBunny

S13.E20: Reunion Part 2

Recommended Posts

On 12/4/2018 at 10:47 AM, Normades said:

No one will ever treat poor victim Shannon well enough.

Thank you! Definitely in the minority here, but I'm all for Tamra going after her.  I can't stand Shannon.  They're all selfish but she plays it like she is so far from that.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/4/2018 at 8:41 PM, Kdawg82 said:

On a shallow note: did Gina have an overly aggressive nose job or just have one when she was too young? She has a very pinched look to her nose. I actually don't mind (possibly LIKE/ ENJOY) Kelly now but her nose looks on the verge of collapse. She's an attractive woman overall but the nose has always bugged me and comes across too small for her face. When I hear the cocaine allegations it makes me feel like "could that be something that made her nose cave in?" But I don't believe she's a coke head.

I agree so much about Kelly.....her nose appears to be falling down her face.  I thought she looked very old at the reunion. And I wish she would stop playing fact checker of all arguments....gets on my nerves.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/4/2018 at 1:53 PM, MaggieG said:

Ugh Vickie. Why does she constantly jump in when it's not about her. When Emily was talking about Shane and how he isn't affectionate, she has to say "Steve doesn't like PDA either." That's because he hates you, Vickie. And during the Tamra/Shannon/NYC conversation she pipes up "The Plaza is overpriced." Nobody asked! 

So her excuse for getting Shannon the XL shirt was because it was supposed to be a sleeping shirt and it needs to be big and comfy. So why didn't she get an XL for herself?

Honestly, if I were choosing a T-shirt for Shannon, at her Jamaica size, I would have chosen an XL too.  Shannon is very self-conscious of her weight, no one enjoys a tight shirt, and those things run small most of the time.  And Vicki was smaller than Shannon at the time.  I don’t see the big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, ButterQueen said:

Honestly, if I were choosing a T-shirt for Shannon, at her Jamaica size, I would have chosen an XL too.  Shannon is very self-conscious of her weight, no one enjoys a tight shirt, and those things run small most of the time.  And Vicki was smaller than Shannon at the time.  I don’t see the big deal.

I think it’s (as usual) the way Vicki did it—it’s one thing to pick a large size out for a friend if you think it’ll fit better; it’s another to announce (with cameras around) that your friend needs an XL and say “hohoho *I* wear a MEDIUM”.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/8/2018 at 10:14 PM, oceanview said:

Great idea.   As a loyal New Jersey watcher from the beginning, I turned it off the day all the legal problems began with Joe and what's her name.   I refuse to watch anything about them anymore.  Thus, if Gina went to NJ, I would never see her again.   Problem solved for me

I stopped watching Jersey the day Tre went to jail.  What I don’t get is how they all live in these mansions, have expensive furniture, clothes jewelry, etc.  What the hell are their jobs?  Are they CEOs or what?   I don’t think so.  Gina would be good on this show.  Loud mouth, talks with hands and arms flying about.  Perfect.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/9/2018 at 7:28 AM, noveltylibrary said:

Thank you! Definitely in the minority here, but I'm all for Tamra going after her.  I can't stand Shannon.  They're all selfish but she plays it like she is so far from that.  

 Sorry, I like Shannon. I think she went through a tough time and was embarrassed locally and nationally by her husband.  She was an emotional wreck and that took her time .

On 12/19/2018 at 11:06 AM, Gem 10 said:

I stopped watching Jersey the day Tre went to jail.  What I don’t get is how they all live in these mansions, have expensive furniture, clothes jewelry, etc.  What the hell are their jobs?  Are they CEOs or what?   I don’t think so.  Gina would be good on this show.  Loud mouth, talks with hands and arms flying about.  Perfect.

 I am solutely agree about Gina belonging on this show.  Gina is a real SH disturber. I think I know why her husband is divorcing her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, antfitz said:

Just read that Vicky is no longer mainstay on the show. Yippieeee!  They've moved her down to friend, but she has not accepted that yet.

Someone posted somewhere, perhaps on the Vicky thread, an Instagram post wherein she talks about beginning filming on Season 13 (or whatever the new season is).  I would say she's accepted it if that's the case.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×