Jump to content
OnceSane

S15.E15: Stacking the Deck

Recommended Posts

Quote

Kim returns to Paris for the first time since the robbery. Meanwhile Kourtney fears she waited too long to freeze her eggs, and Kendall worries she'll humiliate herself in a charity poker tournament.

Airs December 2, 2018.

Share this post


Link to post

Jeezus, why is every storyline Kendall has described as “ Kendall worries” “Kendall fears” “Kendall is anxious” This girl is a mess. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Jeezus, why is every storyline Kendall has described as “ Kendall worries” “Kendall fears” “Kendall is anxious” This girl is a mess. 

She's brutal to watch. Boring and excruciatingly annoying all at the same time. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Because she has nothing else. Even runway shows she hasn't been doing until recently. I really do believe she has anxiety so they have taken that and ran with it.  I'm just shocked we haven't seen anything about her on again/off again thing with Ben Simmons play out on the show unless thats something we'll eventually see.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/1/2018 at 12:19 AM, iwasish said:

Jeezus, why is every storyline Kendall has described as “ Kendall worries” “Kendall fears” “Kendall is anxious” This girl is a mess. 

 

On 12/1/2018 at 3:58 AM, howmanywords said:

Because she has nothing else. Even runway shows she hasn't been doing until recently. I really do believe she has anxiety so they have taken that and ran with it.  I'm just shocked we haven't seen anything about her on again/off again thing with Ben Simmons play out on the show unless thats something we'll eventually see.

Yeah, I do feel Kendall does have anxiety and I doubt what they show is how she gets though it or what it really is. Either way it’s the only story she has now. Or at least the only one she allows on camera.

I suppose she doesn’t want her relationship on camera and that is allowed. They can decide how they wish the show to be edited or what they want to show. We didn’t see Lamar’s bad behavior until Khloe realied we as viewers already knew and she couldn’t hide it anymore, we didn’t see Tristen on camera for a little and Kayne was hiding out of it in the beginning of his and Kims relationship. So.. they make allowances for themselves which is fine.

And I think Kendall does that because she’s barley in this show anymore. She makes an appearance here and here but she’s not a factor anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'd choose Khloe's body over Kim's any day of the week (and twice on Tuesday).

 

At least Khloe's body seems to be somewhat in proportion. Kim has turned herself into a carnival sideshow.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah. This episode felt like filler. I don’t even really have anything to say.  I don’t care about a celebrity poker game. I don’t care about poker itself. 

Also I guess it’s good Kim can go to Paris and feel good again and safe but.. okay. Just a shrug from me. 

Was this poker event the event where Kim snapped chatted all her sisters saying she looked super skinny that she looked sick or was that a different event? 

And even though Kendall’s storylines are all the same, I still laugh when I think about past ones. Like when she was sad because she missed everyone and she missed supermarkets and Kris called all the sisters and was like “Kendall misses grilled cheese!” And when she was anxious once  and Kim called a therapist because Kim was anxious about people possibly throwing rocks at her car when she drives or something because she read a story about it and the therapist said let’s drice  around  and work through that..” and Kendall went “yeah.. I’m going to leave now, bye!” Because she didn’t want to participate. It just makes me laugh.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Share this post


Link to post

Kourtney thinks she’s funny? And that her humor is making the show work? REALLY?

Why do these women think we want to see them get pelvic exams?

Nice of Larsa to come by & remind Kourtney she could die during the procedure to have her eggs harvested LOL

If I walked into a department store & saw life size cardboard cutouts of the Ks in their underwear, I would set them on fire.

Edited by GaT
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I'd choose Khloe's body over Kim's any day of the week (and twice on Tuesday).

 

27 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Definitely. 

Not me, not that I want Kim's body, but Khloe's ass is even bigger than Kim's. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, GaT said:

Not me, not that I want Kim's body, but Khloe's ass is even bigger than Kim's. 

Same. And Khloe's ass is not only bigger but deformed looking. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney thinks she’s funny? And that her humor is making the show work? REALLY?

Why do these women think we want to see them get pelvic exams?

Nice of Larsa to come by & remind Kourtney she could die during the procedure to have her eggs harvested LOL

If I walked into a department store & saw life size cardboard cutouts of the Ks in their underwear, I would set them on fire.

And that outfit Kourt wore for her pelvic exam - I guess she was doing the Sexy Stirrup Show!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

And that outfit Kourt wore for her pelvic exam - I guess she was doing the Sexy Stirrup Show!

And her pose on the exam table; who does that?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

And her pose on the exam table; who does that?

It was amazing that the doctor kept a straight face!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, QQQQ said:

At least Khloe's body seems to be somewhat in proportion.

Until she turns around and you see that big fat inflated ass which practically hangs down to the back of her knees. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/3/2018 at 2:27 AM, GaT said:

Kourtney thinks she’s funny? And that her humor is making the show work? REALLY?

oh, I know.  She 's like, "it's my personality"

which would be like me saying "it's my pet unicorn right here in front of me..."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/3/2018 at 2:27 AM, GaT said:

Kourtney thinks she’s funny? And that her humor is making the show work? REALLY?

Why do these women think we want to see them get pelvic exams?

Nice of Larsa to come by & remind Kourtney she could die during the procedure to have her eggs harvested LOL

If I walked into a department store & saw life size cardboard cutouts of the Ks in their underwear, I would set them on fire.

I thought her comment was meant to be tongue and cheek and not meant to be taken seriously.

Is Larsa hard pressed for money and trying to earn some appearance fees on the show? That woman is like their shadow. What's interesting is that I could have sworn that Kim described Larsa as one of her best friends long back but Larsa seems to be attached to Kourtney's hip all the time.

Share this post


Link to post

Scottie Pippen blew the majority of his NBA earnings, so Larsa probably needs the money. They're divorcing, the kids are older and she isn't likely to get hefty child support or alimony. She looks like she spends five figures a month on Botox and Juverderm alone.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I thought her comment was meant to be tongue and cheek and not meant to be taken seriously.

Is Larsa hard pressed for money and trying to earn some appearance fees on the show? That woman is like their shadow. What's interesting is that I could have sworn that Kim described Larsa as one of her best friends long back but Larsa seems to be attached to Kourtney's hip all the time.

Interesting piece about the breakup - her side of things:

https://www.eonline.com/news/984662/larsa-pippen-addresses-cheating-and-gold-digger-claims-amid-scottie-pippen-divorce

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, teapot said:

oh, I know.  She 's like, "it's my personality"

which would be like me saying "it's my pet unicorn right here in front of me..."

I thought Kourtney WAS being funny when she said that, not that she believed it to be true.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×