ginger90

Mykelti

Mykelti, how far you have fallen, from an aspiring fashion designer, to hawking LLN.  Mixing two or more hideous patterns=X times the ugly.

I vote for Taco Belle for thread name.  Second choice:  Taco Hell.

• Like 16

Flimsy fabric tied in lumpy knots, totally hideous patterns, apparently chosen while blindfolded.  Every time you think it can't get worse....

• Like 15

We can only hope if she sends out bank reports that she proof-reads them a little more carefully than she does her hashtags.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

24C891C4-1F00-4392-8E17-23058E98BADD.jpeg

mykeltip

What happens when I get bored in my giant closet (my bedroom with multiple z racks) I have a passion for layers and mixing patterns which is why LuLa is life #mydogwansthappybecausemyclothesgotattentionnothim
#lularoesarah #lularoemaddison #lularoeirma
#ihavesomuchrangeofoutfitsnow #lulapatternmixing#patternmixingisawesome

#patternmixingisnotawesome #thattopandskirtlookhideoustogether

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Flimsy fabric tied in lumpy knots, totally hideous patterns, apparently chosen while blindfolded.  Every time you think it can't get worse....

Should be hashtag: #mygrandmascloset

• Like 8

Look at the hideous crap in the background! 

#shipissinkingdumbass #youcantspellforshit #youcantdressyourselfeither

• Like 11

On 12/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, Nysha said:

I'm overweight and have no fashion sense, so most of my clothes come from Kmart and Walmart. I probably look a lot like Mykelti, except I don't pose and take pictures of myself to post on social media. 

You just described me!

YIKES!!!

• Like 3

#ihavesomuchrangeofoutfitsnow - Uhhh, Mykelti, you're supposed to sell the stuff. Not just add it to your own personal wardrobe

Also, is English your second language?

Edited by LilWharveyGal
  • Like 12

" #mydogwansthappy "  He should be happy, those knots will make great chew toys but your grade 3 spelling teacher will hang her head in shame.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Hey, now! Grandma's have more fashion-sense than that!

• Like 12

I have to disagree.  I'm a grandma and neither I nor any of my friends possess anything remotely like the luluno trashiness.  It's plain bad dressing.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I have to disagree.  I'm a grandma and neither I nor any of my friends possess anything remotely like the luluno trashiness.  It's plain bad dressing.

I'm a great grandma 7 times over and Ditto!

• Like 14

Should be hashtag: #mythriftstorelovinghoardergrandmascloset

There!  Fixed it!  :D

• Like 7

I'm a thrift store loving grandma but 90% of the time I bring home nothing, and when I do, it is something classic and attractive on me, nothing like this.

I'm about Mariah's size (but 3X her age) and find that structured, fitted clothes and jackets with defined shoulders look best and make me look 10-15 lbs thinner and a couple of inches taller.  As do 3/4 length sleeves and V-necks.  LulaCrap lovers think wearing a floaty thin bathrobe with bold design as a jacket makes them look thinner; it doesn't.  And the round-neck Tee shirt with droopy shoulders and sleeves that end right at the elbow makes their arms and torso look fatter than they actually are.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 15

12 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I'm a thrift store loving grandma but 90% of the time I bring home nothing, and when I do, it is something classic and attractive on me, nothing like this.

Yeah, I am too - so I probably shouldn't have used that to be a descriptive example.    I've said this before and I will say it again - I NEVER see anyone wearing that crap when I am out and about!   Maybe my eyes just naturally avoid those folks, to save my vision?

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

11 hours ago, Sandy W said:

" #mydogwansthappy "  He should be happy, those knots will make great chew toys but your grade 3 spelling teacher will hang her head in shame.

What is this supposed to say?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, toodles said:

What is this supposed to say?

I believe she's clumsily trying to say "my dog wasn't happy".  What the heck that has to do ugly clothes is beyond me.  But the Brown logic always escapes me.

• Like 5

Just now, Kohola3 said:

I believe she's clumsily trying to say "my dog wasn't happy".  What the heck that has to do ugly clothes is beyond me.  But the Brown logic always escapes me.

Ohh.  Thanks.

• Like 1

The hash tag :

#mydogwansthappybecausemyclothesgotattentionnothim

My dog wasn’t happy because my clothes got attention not him

I think if you have to put any effort into deciphering  a hashtag, it sucks. 

Proofreading would help.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The hash tag :

#mydogwansthappybecausemyclothesgotattentionnothim

My dog wasn’t happy because my clothes got attention not him

I think if you have to put any effort into deciphering  a hashtag, it sucks. 

Proofreading would help.

I'm already over the long, supposedly "amusing" fake hashtags - I find them more annoying than the more legitimate ones, mostly because they are hard to read and not as clever as the person thinks - and spelling errors don't help at all!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

On 2/3/2019 at 10:10 AM, Sandy W said:

I hate that I spent about 30 seconds of my life trying to disentangle this stupid hashtag.  I thought it said "my dog wants the app."  

• Like 7

Somehow, I would not be confident enough to entrust my life savings if I stepped up to the bank wicket and was greeted by someone with fish whiskers on his upper lip, scraggle on his chin and probably a few random hairs peeking out from his unbuttoned shirt.

Mykelti and Tony are beyond naive if they think #selfiatworkwoops that they both have put out on the internet will not come to the attention of their employers.  They are like 2 little kids playing "grownup".

• Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Oh, geez, that picture made me physically recoil from my laptop.  Surely neither of them think this is an attractive look up close OR from a distance.  Ugh.

Cross that bank off my list.  I only deal with professionals and clearly neither of them fit that description.

20 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

fish whiskers

Ha, good one.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Somehow, I would not be confident enough to entrust my life savings if I stepped up to the bank wicket and was greeted by someone with fish whiskers on his upper lip, scraggle on his chin and probably a few random hairs peeking out from his unbuttoned shirt.

Mykelti and Tony are beyond naive if they think #selfiatworkwoops that they both have put out on the internet will not come to the attention of their employers.  They are like 2 little kids playing "grownup".

Fish whiskers, I LOVE IT!  Catfish?  LOL

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

Tony looks like a woman transitioning. There is nothing masculine or attractive about him whatsoever. 

A homely one at that.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

9 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Tony looks like a woman transitioning.

I have thought that as well.  In several pictures he looks more feminine than Mykelti and that's saying something.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

What the hell does "cornysmilego" mean? And yet more typos in "selfiatworkwoops". I suppose these are not "legitimate" hashtags, but isn't the point of hashtags supposed to be that if you click them they will lead you to other posts that use the same hashtag? Typos and weird phrasing will only lead people to the post they are already reading. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this, lol.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1