SilverStormm

Ultimate Thanksgiving Challenge

This was a fun series. Giada seemed unusually giddy. The tall guy said something about coming back next year - hope this is a recurring series! 

• Like 4

Moved from GGG's thread.

Since we didn't have a thread for the Ultimate Thanksgiving Challenge, I want to congratulate Darnell Ferguson for his win tonight!!!! Boy, can that man cook! I was really glad to see him win but have to congratulate the runner up, Deborah, for cooking up a great meal also! Both of their food looked mouth-watering! And as a side note, except for  his really ugly clothes Christian Petroni is a good judge and didn't bother me as much as I thought he would. Great job, Darnell.

• Like 5

Giada makes me crazy but this was a fun series, and Darnell was awesome all the way through. I loved how, when he was given chocolate for a savory dish, he was like "Everyone would do mole for a savory chocolate dish, so I'm not gonna do that!" The chocolate-y carrots were so inventive; I really wanted to try them.

• Like 4

Carla's hair in the first episode made me think she was still getting made up in costume like on the Halloween challenge show. :)

• Like 4