Jump to content
DangerousMinds

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Recommended Posts

Wait a minute. Jenelle has been hawking that Flat Tummy crap for a couple years. Isn't what she's shilling now the same snake oil in different packaging? Did Flat Tummy finally decide she's not the best idea to shill their garbage?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/7/2019 at 4:49 PM, Christina87 said:

It's interesting how we classify places. I live in NC, but I don't consider Florida the South. Florida is basically its own thing IMO. 

Lol. Where I live, the panhandle, it's definitely the South!  The rest of the state, not so much.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Lol. Where I live, the panhandle, it's definitely the South!  The rest of the state, not so much.

Agreed. I’m from south Mississippi, and the panhandle is definitely southern. We all have Salt Life stickers hahahaha 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I “make” pretty much everything so....it’s just how I talk.   I’m not embarrassed or uneducated, I just am what I am.  I make the bath, I make the groceries, I make a plate.  

I still hate Jenelle.  But I like to make things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

From PopCulture dot com:

David Eason, the controversial husband of Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans, reportedly shut down his Facebook page after he told a fan he would "slap" his child if he or she came out as transgender.

Earlier this week, a fan asked Eason, "Serious question, what would you do if one of your kids came to you and said, 'Dad I think I should be a boy/girl?'"

According to OK! Magazine, Eason replied, "I would slap the s– out of them."

"Man you're really trying to lose your kids," the person replied.

"Smickity [sic] smack," he replied.

"Kids that feel they are born in [the] wrong body should be able to choose what they want and [you] should love [and] support them," another user wrote to him.

"Born in the wrong body?" Eason replied. "Well instead of getting body implants maybe they should have a new brain implanted?"

After the comments were reported, Eason's official Facebook page disappeared, InTouch Weekly points out. Indeed, a search of "David Eason" profiles shows other people with that name or fan-created pages. Evans' verified Facebook page is still active.

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/01/13/teen-mom-2-david-eason-deactivates-facebook-alleged-transphobic-comments

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

What is it going to take to get these asshats off my radar? When will Jenelle finally face some repercussions for her lying and actions? 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/12/2019 at 7:57 PM, geauxaway said:

I “make” pretty much everything so....it’s just how I talk.   I’m not embarrassed or uneducated, I just am what I am.  I make the bath, I make the groceries, I make a plate.  

I still hate Jenelle.  But I like to make things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Checking in for "Making groceries," @geauxaway. You're my neighbor!

I'd say "I was getting a glass of ice water," but I can see how someone might use "make." I wouldn't criticize anyone for saying that except Jenelle, just cause it's Jenelle.

David is so disgusting. He is incapable of empathy or putting himself in anyone else's shoes. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I am truly beginning to believe that UBT is nothing but a closet case in severe and hateful denial. Everytime I've seen a person this over the top hateful and homophobic, it was usually because they were pissed at the fact they were attracted, deep down, to their same sex. I actually hope ol'Dave stays in the closet, though. I wouldn't want to inflict him on some decent gay guy.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

How do you make groceries?

You "make groceries" by going to the grocery store and buying them, boo!* :)

It's common to hear in south Louisiana/New Orleans area. It has something to do with the French verb fairer, which means "to make/to do," being used in colonial French as the verb that went with the phrase for grocery shopping (or at least that's where my colleagues who are interested in Francophone Louisiana say it came from).  It's a literal translation of the phrase in the French spoken in colonial Louisiana that is understood as "to do the grocery shopping" into English (and I suspect also because the Spanish verb hacer also means to do/to make and Louisiana was a Spanish colony for over 70 years as well). I hope that makes sense. While South Louisiana is the South, it's a different flavor of Southern than the "Bible Belt South" (because of its history as French & Spanish colonies, large numbers of Italian & Irish immigrants, etc) culturally and linguistically.  I used to cringe when I heard people say they were "making groceries" when I was a teen/young adult because I knew it was "wrong," but I've started to remind myself to use the phrase "making groceries" (and purposely use it in front of my kids) as a way to kind of keep the south Louisiana dialect (or at least its unique phrases) alive.   

Some of the quite older generation of New Orleans area natives say "make water" for peeing (very few people of that age are still around, so it's been a looong time since I've heard someone's great-great-grandparent say it, but it was a thing).  It's used like: "I have to go make water" = "I have to go pee." Jenelle making ice water is even funnier if I think about that. Ha!

(*https://www.mccno.com/glossary/ for more NOLA phrases & words, if you're interested and bored. Dere ya go!)

Back on topic (and sorry for the culture lesson, LOL) - Jenelle and David are trash in every American regional vernacular. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post

Nathan posted pictures of Kaiser's bruises.  I scrolled kinda of quick because it made me uncomfortable but as someone who has been beat with a stick as a kid, those bruises look awfully similar. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Nathan posted pictures of Kaiser's bruises.  I scrolled kinda of quick because it made me uncomfortable but as someone who has been beat with a stick as a kid, those bruises look awfully similar. 

Do you happen to have a link?  I've wondered about those brui.  Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have a card game called "Making Groceries."  I think it's like "Go Fish" but with South LA products. 

And yikes about the bruises.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Do you happen to have a link?  I've wondered about those brui.  Thank you!

It was a screenshot of a tweet from Nathan. Someone posted it in a Teen Mom group I follow on FB. 

Eta: it's still up on Twitter.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

It was a screenshot of a tweet from Nathan. Someone posted it in a Teen Mom group I follow on FB. 

Eta: it's still up on Twitter.

Maybe somebody will bring it over!  Tia

Share this post


Link to post

I hope Nathan consulted with an attorney or LO official regarding the legalities( which is why I was hesitant to post the link) of posting those photos on Twitter. I can see this backfiring on him with Jenelle and Lurch accusing him of child porn or something. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Yup. Those are lashings. And then there is a bigger bruise on the but as well. That poor baby. My heart breaks every day that he's stuck in the swamp with those assholes. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

While the photos are absolutely horrifying and heartbreaking, I'm giving Nathan some serious side eye about choosing to put them on the internet. Putting them up the day after the episode airs says to me that he's wanting to "win" and show everyone that he was "right". 

Kaiser might only be little but he has the right to privacy and that includes not having photos of his bottom put on the internet so that his dad can prove a point. If he really wanted to protect Kaiser he wouldn't put those very personal photos on the internet and would save them for court. There is no need for complete strangers on the internet no less to see Kaiser's privates. This will be on the internet for now and forever more whenever you search Kaiser's name. 

Again, these photos show that Kaiser is being abused and should be taken a long long way from The Land and the Dumb Fucks who live on it. But I just question what Nathan's motives were for posting it on social media. I get he wants to counter all Jenelle's lies but take the high road and take it to court. Twitter doesn't decide custody cases. 

Edited by ChocolateAddict · Reason: More thoughts...
  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I hope Nathan consulted with an attorney or LO official regarding the legalities( which is why I was hesitant to post the link) of posting those photos on Twitter. I can see this backfiring on him with Jenelle and Lurch accusing him of child porn or something. 

Apparently, according to The Ashley, they are already trying to retaliate by saying Nathan will not get his visitation with Kaiser. 

19 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

While the photos are absolutely horrifying and heartbreaking, I'm giving Nathan some serious side eye about choosing to put them on the internet. Putting them up the day after the episode airs says to me that he's wanting to "win" and show everyone that he was "right". 

Kaiser might only be little but he has the right to privacy and that includes not having photos of his bottom put on the internet so that his dad can prove a point. If he really wanted to protect Kaiser he wouldn't put those very personal photos on the internet and would save them for court. There is no need for complete strangers on the internet no less to see Kaiser's privates. This will be on the internet for now and forever more whenever you search Kaiser's name. 

Again, these photos show that Kaiser is being abused and should be taken a long long way from The Land and the Dumb Fucks who live on it. But I just question what Nathan's motives were for posting it on social media. I get he wants to counter all Jenelle's lies but take the high road and take it to court. Twitter doesn't decide custody cases. 

The pictures have been taken to the police and cps. Nothing was done. At least that is what Nathan’s girlfriend is saying. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Jenelle’s Instagram story today is footage of the work she and David are supposedly doing to her “she shed,” her calling Jace spoiled as she drives down the road while he’s in the backseat eating ice cream with Little Ceasar’s pizza on his lap (he must be on break from his year round school?). And now she’s posted in the last few hours that there’s a difference between “acting like a father and being a father” and that some fathers “never think about their child’s future” and then...this...:

 

637634CD-4518-450D-957E-1EE54E2F1F6A.jpeg

That’s why she’s Delusion-elle.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/12/2019 at 5:34 AM, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Okay, full confession, I think the "making ice water" may be regional. I was born and raised in Tennessee and have lived in North Carolina for the past 15 years. We say things like, "Do you want me to make you a diet Coke?" or "Do you want me to make you an ice water?" all the time.

This is so embarrassing.

Don’t be embarrassed, there’s lots of regional dialect that just sounds funny outside of the region where it’s been normalized. I haven’t ever heard anyone refer to “making water” or groceries or anything like that so I didn’t know that was “a thing” some places, I just thought it was a Jenelle-ism. DUDES, LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE!!! While I haven’t heard the “make a Coke” thing I have been asked “what flavor” of Coke I wanted in the south! Y’all wacky! Lol. Anyway, hope no one was offended.

On 1/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Born in the wrong body?" Eason replied. "Well instead of getting body implants maybe they should have a new brain implanted?"

 

No one on earth needs a brain implant more than you, David!! 

23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The pictures have been taken to the police and cps. Nothing was done. At least that is what Nathan’s girlfriend is saying. 

If that’s the case then I can kind of understand why he posted them - hopefully the attention social media and the actual media will put on it will force them to pay attention and look into the case again. Hopefully it forces someone in power to care. In other circumstances I would definitely see the pictures as wrong to post but if that is what it takes to get attention to potentially save Kaiser’s life it’s worth it in the end.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

I'm just aghast at this latest re Kaiser.  We've seen Jenelle neglect him practically from birth, remember how she would get tired of "mothering" him and throw him in his crib?  Poor little guy, I still feel sick remembering him sobbing all alone.  Does he ever show any of the usual childhood, sort of carefree joy? This poor little boy will spend a lifetime working on trust issues.

Now this, and it's only going to escalate. These two need to not have custody of any children, EVER.  And no pets! 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Let Jenelle get fired or the show canceled. Once the money runs out, we'll see just how much Lurch cares about Kaiser. Jenelle is full of it as usual.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

The system is failing in NC, more than 120 children died in the state within a year.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Let Jenelle get fired or the show canceled. Once the money runs out, we'll see just how much Lurch cares about Kaiser. Jenelle is full of it as usual.

That’s what I’m afraid of. He acts like this when he knows people are watching (even though he’s not on the show Jenelle still is and he knows people are trying to prove he’s a horrible father) and trying to rescue Kaiser. How is he going to act when the show is over and few are paying attention? Not to mention his anger over the money situation exacerbating his issues and abuse.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Jenelle’s Instagram story today is footage of the work she and David are supposedly doing to her “she shed,” her calling Jace spoiled as she drives down the road while he’s in the backseat eating ice cream with Little Ceasar’s pizza on his lap (he must be on break from his year round school?). And now she’s posted in the last few hours that there’s a difference between “acting like a father and being a father” and that some fathers “never think about their child’s future” and then...this...:

 

637634CD-4518-450D-957E-1EE54E2F1F6A.jpeg

That’s why she’s Delusion-elle.

Jenelle lecturing anyone on fatherhood or any kind of parenting is hilarious...

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

That poor baby.

What's NC's stance on corporal punishment? Now that Nathan shared the photos and it appears the marks on Kaiser's backside are switch marks, I can see Jenelle pulling her usual BS and dropping the slip n' slide angle and switching to claiming David was just "disciplining" Kaiser and doing what's best for him.

I hope the exposure leads to help for this baby soon because I seriously worry about him in the hands of those monsters and fear David will only punish Kaiser more in retaliation against Nathan. 

God, I really hate these people and wish they both just fall into a hole somewhere on their hideous land to never be heard from again. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Hi everyone. I stopped watching this show several years ago, but always follow the board (ride or die for you, PTV). I'd love to ask this show to be cancelled (it's on its way, MTV is just fumbling around trying to fill the programming hours, almost anything can get the ratings this show gets now), but seriously, how can they sleep at night knowing they're enabling these two? THose are two of the grossest posts I've ever read. Jenelle is really going to end up in deep shit when she can't earn. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

FB_IMG_1547639624377.jpg

FB_IMG_1547639616747.jpg

FB_IMG_1547639592635.jpg

Is the road trip to see  Barb still on?

I would happily hit these dumb fucks with a truck. We can find an armored one right? 

His use of calling someone gay as an insult is disgusting. 

Those poor kids.

Edited by badhaggis
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

Is the road trip to see  are still on?

I would happily hit these dumb fucks with a truck. We can find an armored one right? 

His use of calling someone gay as an insult is disgusting. 

Those poor kids.

Those two deserve a Final Destination-style exit for sure.

 

They had 24 hours to come up with something and that's  what they came up with! Not to mention, Jenelle said the bruises were from a slip and slide but now Nathan did it? Then we have David calling Nathan a woman-beater( who didn't know that) when he is one himself. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

He has way too much time on his hands. Now he's picking a fight with Amber from TMOG:
image.png.85b4401c61ce3f156cfe28f3118ac2e8.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Right.. first the bruises are from a slip and slide and now they're from Nathan... if you can't keep a story straight, you're lying.

I think David was Hitler in his last lifetime. Jenelle should be kicked off the show because those two do not deserve to be paid for how they behave. I'll admit, back in the day Jenelle was entertaining during her refusing to go to jail because she had tickets to a Kesha concert phase... but now she's not entertaining and is just disgusting and deserves what will come to her.

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Can you report SnapChat posts for having inappropriate/racist content?  I'm seriously considering following that lowlife just to report him.  I did that for his IG (until he blocked me) and twitter accounts.   I would love for him to be officially banned from all social media. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Count me in for the road trip. Maybe we can rent a semi truck and run them over with that

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Right.. first the bruises are from a slip and slide and now they're from Nathan... if you can't keep a story straight, you're lying.

David's such a fucking idiot. Those marks on Kaiser looked like they were in the healing process, not fresh. There's no way Nathan could've done that on his two-day custody time. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

While the photos are absolutely horrifying and heartbreaking, I'm giving Nathan some serious side eye about choosing to put them on the internet. Putting them up the day after the episode airs says to me that he's wanting to "win" and show everyone that he was "right". 

Kaiser might only be little but he has the right to privacy and that includes not having photos of his bottom put on the internet so that his dad can prove a point. If he really wanted to protect Kaiser he wouldn't put those very personal photos on the internet and would save them for court. There is no need for complete strangers on the internet no less to see Kaiser's privates. This will be on the internet for now and forever more whenever you search Kaiser's name. 

Again, these photos show that Kaiser is being abused and should be taken a long long way from The Land and the Dumb Fucks who live on it. But I just question what Nathan's motives were for posting it on social media. I get he wants to counter all Jenelle's lies but take the high road and take it to court. Twitter doesn't decide custody cases. 

 

I agree with you on Kaiser needing privacy and I'm also doubtful of Nathan's motives. At the same time, it seems to me that Child Services is asleep at the job here. Those bruises are not from a slip n slide, they are switch marks. David is violent and there is video of him and Jenelle threatening Kaiser on video, and poor Kaiser's terrified reaction. I fear for Kaiser because he's Nathan's twin and I can see David picturing getting even with Nathan through little Kai.Now, Nathan is not a model citizen either, so give custody to Doris. Jenelle can still see Kaiser, but not with UBT present. If Child Services isn't doing anything to keep Kaiser safe, I can see Nathan deciding to publish the photos in order to push them into taking some action. As dumb as Nathan is himself, I think even he can see the writing on the wall that his son os at risk for being either seriously injured or killed at the hands of David.

Also have to say that I'm very disappointed in Babs. She is kissing Jenelle's ass at the expense of Kaiser's safety. I get that's her daughter, but she's also a sociopath and she's made her own bad choices, the only important ones are the Jace, Kai and Endtable who have no choice in being born to such a shit "mother". I can see David killing Kaiser and Jenelle helping cover it up, all while crying about how David is such a good man.

Edited by mrsh
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LBS said:

Can you report SnapChat posts for having inappropriate/racist content?  I'm seriously considering following that lowlife just to report him.  I did that for his IG (until he blocked me) and twitter accounts.   I would love for him to be officially banned from all social media. 

Yes you can! I thought I saw someone on Twitter post screenshots on how to do it, but now I can't find it.

Edit: Click the three dots on the top right of his snap, then click the flag on the bottom left. That's the option to report his snaps.

Edited by DudeLeaveMeAlone
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, druzy said:

He has way too much time on his hands. Now he's picking a fight with Amber from TMOG:
image.png.85b4401c61ce3f156cfe28f3118ac2e8.png

Get. A. Job.  

Also, David is a vile, unstable homophobe & misogynist.  

Those poor kids. :(

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

The problem is it's not a guy...it's a vile monster that needs it's head blown the fuck off. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, druzy said:

He has way too much time on his hands. Now he's picking a fight with Amber from TMOG:
image.png.85b4401c61ce3f156cfe28f3118ac2e8.png

Amber will fuck him all the way up. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Nathan is a loser we all know that but David’s posts trying to trash him are homophobic and disgusting. He’s using being gay as an insult and the guy is so fucked up and far gone. Jenelle needs to be fired. It is getting ridiculous. Like David has to be on some crazy fucking shit because this is not just regular recreational drug use. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

This is no longer on Jenelle's Instagram. I wonder if she got fired already.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×