Shermie

Live With Kelly And Ryan

On 2/6/2019 at 8:49 PM, MzTori77 said:

Did she talk about it on the show? What did she say? I saw IG posts and pics of her cooking. And I wondered if she would actually eat any of it. 

She did talk about it, and made  faces and motions like she was going to vomit thinking about the pork she cooked . 

I don’t like cooking meat either , and I’m a vegetarian, but I would just make something that I like to eat and make something else for others at the party . She also made macaroni and cheese, and there is no way she ate that .

She said she usually cooks and  then “orders in”, which probably means she eats her good fish crackers and a carrot and goes to soul cycle for triple sessins to work it off!

Between Mark doing the Keto diet and her starving wnd making fatty foods, the kids get some weird mixed messages ! Nothing seems to be in moderation.   Any diet where you get the Keto flu, that eliminates food groups and sends your body isnor ketosis sounds like a fad ! My uncle did something similar and ended up messing up his kidneys and he’s now on dialysis. 

On 2/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, Medicine Crow said:

It it just me, or has Kelly taken to a lot of baby talk & repeating herself lately.  When I'm only listening, she sounds like a four-yr.-old & stutters out parts of sentences before she finally "hangs" the whole thing together.  I think her exercise regimen is impairing her thought process.  Just sayin'.

Yes she has ! It’s so bizarre! This along with gushing over Ryan liken he’s been her life long BFF is weird ! 

And then we ad calling Mark “daddy” all the time which is cringeworthy!

Speaking of Mark, are we supposed to see him as a major hot sexual symbol and the epitome of strong and manly ? I don’t get it !

Edited by orangekit
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

17 hours ago, orangekit said:

She did talk about it, and made  faces and motions like she was going to vomit thinking about the pork she cooked . 

I don’t like cooking meat either , and I’m a vegetarian, but I would just make something that I like to eat and make something else for others at the party . She also made macaroni and cheese, and there is no way she ate that .

She said she usually cooks and  then “orders in”, which probably means she eats her good fish crackers and a carrot and goes to soul cycle for triple sessins to work it off!

Between Mark doing the Keto diet and her starving wnd making fatty foods, the kids get some weird mixed messages ! Nothing seems to be in moderation.   Any diet where you get the Keto flu, that eliminates food groups and sends your body isnor ketosis sounds like a fad ! My uncle did something similar and ended up messing up his kidneys and he’s now on dialysis. 

Yes she has ! It’s so bizarre! This along with gushing over Ryan liken he’s been her life long BFF is weird ! 

And then we ad calling Mark “daddy” all the time which is cringeworthy!

Speaking of Mark, are we supposed to see him as a major hot sexual symbol and the epitome of strong and manly ? I don’t get it !

I just saw on Kelly's Instagram a video clip of her cooking pudding, then pics of the finished product in bowls.  Ryan on the Grammys Red Carpet was on the tv in the background. Are we supposed to believe that Kelly ate one of the bowls of pudding! Bowl?? What am I thinking! Are we supposed to believe that Kelly ate one spoonful of pudding? Especially after an IG post this weekend where she was practically drooling over her trainer's physique (a physique which was pretty disturbing IMO).

• Like 2

Pudding?  That is so random.  Who cooks pudding?  Who eats pudding??  Too funny.  I guess if she wanted to be seen fake-cooking, pudding is an easy safe bet. 

12 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Pudding?  That is so random.  Who cooks pudding?  Who eats pudding??  Too funny.  I guess if she wanted to be seen fake-cooking, pudding is an easy safe bet. 

Right! On the cooking clip, she had the word "Maicena" at the top. I looked it up, and it's some kind Spanish cornstarch pudding. I assume it's something she learned from her mother-in-law Camilla Consuelos! Then she had "pudding with @RyanSeacrest" on the next picture. So it's some type of pudding that she took pictures of but didn't eat. (Or the other possibility)

• Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, MzTori77 said:

Right! On the cooking clip, she had the word "Maicena" at the top. I looked it up, and it's some kind Spanish cornstarch pudding. I assume it's something she learned from her mother-in-law Camilla Consuelos! Then she had "pudding with @RyanSeacrest" on the next picture. So it's some type of pudding that she took pictures of but didn't eat. (Or the other possibility)

Ah, ok, thanks.  That makes sense.  But yeah, I'm with you.  Maicena or pudding or Camilla or not, Kelly didn't eat any of it.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Yes, we are supposed to believe that pudding would be her snack !  I’m sure it has eggs and fat, and she’d never dare eat that .

Last  week Ryan was  telling a contestant that they needed a vacation because of all of the cold weather ! These two take more warm vacations and weekends than anyone on TV ! In fact, both were just away a week or two ago 

Between whining about the cold , and saying they wished they’d win the lottery, they are out of touch and obnoxious!

• Like 5