8dallas

Fav Rookie 2018/2019 People's Choice Poll

Favorite Rookie 2018/2019 Squad  

150 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. People's Choice - Who is your Favorite Rookie of 2018/2019 Class and Why.

• Alanna Tarango
    • Amber McMillan
    • Ashlee Ford
    • Brennan Cook
    • Briana Baisden
    • Bridget Jacob
    • Caroline Sundvold
    • Cianna Levi
    • Daphne Janes
    • Erin Sauerhage
    • Hannah Anderson
    • Gabby Goduco
    • Jalyn Stough
    • Madeline Molloy
    • Rachel Wyatt
    • Taylor Johnson

I voted for Ashlee because she improved so much & she’s seems incredibly mature & classy.  This is tough though, because I also love Bridget, Cianna, Hannah, Jalyn, Brennan, & Erin. & I feel like I don’t know Alanna, Amber, Caroline, Daphne, or Gabby well enough to say. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

Ditto!  Second choice for me would have been Bridget.

Same here...Bridget was my second choice as well :) 

• Like 4

This was a great idea and so fun! Who came up with this? :)))))))))))))))))

And YEP. Just like I thought. Brennan and Bridget leading the pack lol. But what's this? Hannah, Erin and Madeline at 0? Tsk, tsk. (I know it's probably early, but still lol)

• Like 4

Brennan wins this for me hands-down. Mature and put-together, beautiful, well-spoken, a solid dancer and performer, and the queen of persistence.

That said, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bridget has major star potential. Won't be surprised at all if we see her up in the triangle in the next few seasons.

Edited by PollyHowell
  • Like 8

Bridget for sure. Infectious smile and laugh. She seems authentic and humble. Prototype for both the quintessential girl-next door and America's sweetheart. Lovin' her passion for animals and her profession in general- (I am bias though, being a veterinary nurse, as well.) Great dancer. You can stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Marty Kudelka!!

• Like 9

Okay, this is hard!  I voted for Briana because I was rooting for her and she seems so well spoken and beautiful also.  But my numbers 2 and 3 are Ashlee and Brennan.  Ashlee impressed me so much in her conversation with K&J and every time she speaks, I am inspired.  I’m 52 years old and this young girl just inspires me with her confidence and maturity.  Brennan because she is the queen of persistance and I’m so happy she made it.  But I used to want to be a vet so (is it Bridget?) her love for animals and her chosen profession also gets my vote.  

• Like 8

Tough choice between Bridget and Ashlee. I think both have the potential to be awesome DCC ambassadors. Both well spoken, dance with pop and seem fun and genuine. 

Ultimately I picked Bridget because I was tickled when she was dancing in the studio and she was called out in a good way for looking up into the crowd. Just too cute. 

• Like 4

I voted for Briana. I love how after failing to make it on her first try, she returned and slid right on in without causing a stir or having any issues (that we saw). I also respect that she’s older than many of the other girls and appears to have a typical job. I’m not claiming that there is anything wrong with being a Zumba instructor, but I admire the girls who manage to make it work while working 9 to 5 jobs along with DCC. 

• Like 9

On November 12, 2018 at 1:03 AM, Lona said:

This was a great idea and so fun! Who came up with this? :)))))))))))))))))

And YEP. Just like I thought. Brennan and Bridget leading the pack lol. But what's this? Hannah, Erin and Madeline at 0? Tsk, tsk. (I know it's probably early, but still lol)

THank you! I just wanted to see the Fans vote!

• Like 1

I'm going with Bridget. I think she is gorgeous, has a lot of power behind her dancing, appears to be a great ambassador for the DCC brand, is on show group and has a job that isn't the standard dance teacher/fitness instructor jig that has become popular. Her social media isn't questionable and she seems incredibly down to earth/humble. 

A close second would have been Erin. 

• Like 8

On 11/12/2018 at 1:03 AM, Lona said:

But what's this? Hannah, Erin and Madeline at 0? Tsk, tsk.

I don’t get good locker room from Madeline and therefore don’t give her my sticker.

God, I loved the Nick, Kitty, Kelly and Judy meeting.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I don’t get good locker room from Madeline and therefore don’t give her my sticker.

God, I loved the Nick, Kitty, Kelly and Judy meeting.

Interesting! If I'm being honest, based on this season I'm taking Kitty's comments with a grain of salt and will give Madeline the benefit of the doubt. ;)

• Like 5

I voted for Bridget.  She seems to be a genuine person.  She is a fantastic dancer.  I think that Marty F. saw something special in her which is why he called her out not to scold her or criticize her but to remind her she has no reason to not be confident and her response and perspective were spot on.  

Next on my list would be Hannah, Brennan and Cianna.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lona said:

Interesting! If I'm being honest, based on this season I'm taking Kitty's comments with a grain of salt and will give Madeline the benefit of the doubt. ;)

I missed having a traditional Kitty-beats-the-girls-up episode.  I like to see her put them through their paces often emerging stronger as a result.   

I like Madeline and was happy to see her make it.  Your comment just reminded me of Kitty’s response to the good locker room question and Judy asking about why Kitty gave her a sticker.

It will be interesting to see how next season goes.  The audience was tested this year.

• Like 3

Im not surprised Bridget is winning, I just didnt see it coming. It will be interesting to see if she keeps this until the poll ends. Thanks everyone

1 hour ago, 8dallas said:

Im not surprised Bridget is winning, I just didnt see it coming. It will be interesting to see if she keeps this until the poll ends. Thanks everyone

I think she will. Nearly 100 votes and it seems to be her and Brennan clearly out in front with not one other rookie near them. Still kind of sad to see Madeline with ZERO votes, and kind of shocked to see Rachel with only four, but I guess that's just how the voters feel. Thanks once again for making this. Not only was it fun, but as someone who just only recently started participating in discussions the results give me a good feel of the forum and where many users stand going into the off-show season ;).

• Like 2

I don’t think there are many rookies this year that I don’t like! They seem to have more personality and like-ability for me. I voted for Brennan though because I love a comeback girl! 

• Like 5

My top 5 would be Bridget, Ashlee, Cianna, Jalyn, and Madeline. I feel bad that Madeline didn't get any votes! I think she's cute, and a good comeback story. 

• Like 2

I voted for Cianna for several reasons.  First, watching the show, she didn't seem to have any issues picking up the choreography.  Second my eyes often went to her when she danced because she always appeared to be genuinely having fun.   When I watch the videos there are girls that are smiling but it doesn't seem natural...IMO...it appears to me like they are making facials because it's expected not because they are actually feeling the music. 

Finally, I also like her current curly hair style (not sure if that is natural or not), she's also easy to pick out unlike the majority of the girls who all have the same hair color/cut/style.

There are a lot of rookies that I don't remember seeing much of - Daphne, Alanna, Amber, Briana, and Gabby. 

Erin was my second favorite.  She was the best "comeback" in my opinion. 

Edited by LynneH
  • Like 3

Fave brand new Rookie: Gabby - think she's a beautiful woman, great dancer and has such a sweet personality. Runner up is Briana who was so professional and ON IT all TC.

Fave come back girl: Erin, she looks so great this season both look-wise and dance-wise. Big Brennan fan tho but also more fond of Madeline M after her podcast. 

• Like 2

Still have no idea who most of these rookies are....how can you vote?? Do not want to just give a vote to Brennan just because she’s a three timer and the only one I can attach a name with the face :( besides the other two comeback girls. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jesslyn said:

Still have no idea who most of these rookies are....how can you vote?? Do not want to just give a vote to Brennan just because she’s a three timer and the only one I can attach a name with the face :( besides the other two comeback girls. 

You vote who you like...

For Rachel, I can't get passed her PERSONAL Twitter posts, tan and breathy voice. 

Bridget all the way. A natural beauty that loves animals is a winner in my book, well until I see any crazy Twitter stuff, ha!

• Like 5

On 11/16/2018 at 3:09 PM, LynneH said:

I voted for Cianna for several reasons.  First, watching the show, she didn't seem to have any issues picking up the choreography.  Second my eyes often went to her when she danced because she always appeared to be genuinely having fun.   When I watch the videos there are girls that are smiling but it doesn't seem natural...IMO...it appears to me like they are making facials because it's expected not because they are actually feeling the music. 

Finally, I also like her current curly hair style (not sure if that is natural or not), she's also easy to pick out unlike the majority of the girls who all have the same hair color/cut/style.

There are a lot of rookies that I don't remember seeing much of - Daphne, Alanna, Amber, Briana, and Gabby. 

Erin was my second favorite.  She was the best "comeback" in my opinion. 

I picked her too because of her hair. I'm sick of them all having the same hair style. It's sooooooo boring! Holly P, Jacie, Courtney Cook, Chantel, Christina, Mads, Robin, and Nicole B all had unique hair. Every time I hear Kelli tell someone they're bending I want to scream at her "it's because of her hair! It's boring!!!!"

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I picked her too because of her hair. I'm sick of them all having the same hair style. It's sooooooo boring! Holly P, Jacie, Courtney Cook, Chantel, Christina, Mads, Robin, and Nicole B all had unique hair. Every time I hear Kelli tell someone they're bending I want to scream at her "it's because of her hair! It's boring!!!!"

There were a couple of times on the show this season where Judy and Kelli couldn't even name the girls dancing.  Judy had to refer to her "sheet" a couple of times to figure out who was out there on the field dancing.  I was laughing and saying to the TV, it's because they all have the same hairstyle!

• Like 2

On 11/29/2018 at 3:56 PM, LynneH said:

There were a couple of times on the show this season where Judy and Kelli couldn't even name the girls dancing.  Judy had to refer to her "sheet" a couple of times to figure out who was out there on the field dancing.  I was laughing and saying to the TV, it's because they all have the same hairstyle!

its also cause she is blind as a bat

DRUM ROLL>>>>>>>

The Winner of Rookie Favorite of the class of 2018/2019

Bridget aka Holly.P Little Sis.....Jk or am Im 

Bridget won with 26.67% of the Vote

Brennan Came in Second with 20% of the Vote

Jayln Came in Third with 9.33% of the Vote

image.png.3f1a382ed2830f1f8737102036180619.png

• Like 3