frenchtoast

2018 Season 13 Current Squad & Social Media

1 hour ago, TexasBorn said:

Amy has been looking INCREDIBLE this season. Making her GL was the best decision KF & JT has made this season. She would be a great point.

Do ya'll think Gina wore a non-team color in order to stand out?

I wouldn’t put it past her She still rubs me the wrong way like she is still all abt herself but who knows 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

I couldn't tell if Gina was one beat ahead or Lauren was one behind. Gina was probably one ahead LOL, but yes they both slayed. 

Tess - thought, damn girl she has the best body on the entire team. Like perfect. Tall and not over toned, still has curves. I hate her. 

I hope Gabby gets weight under control before auditions though.

I noticed too.  She looked pretty heavy.

4 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Amy has been looking INCREDIBLE this season. Making her GL was the best decision KF & JT has made this season. She would be a great point.

Do ya'll think Gina wore a non-team color in order to stand out?

If she was wearing a hot pink shirt then i would say yes but she’s wearing a neutral color. I think some of you look for any slight deviation in something Gina does and chalk it up to her being a show off and cocky 🙄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I love the Brennan seems to have a new-found confidence and I loved seeing her front and centre in her group. 

Same!!  I just knew that she would work out those nerves once she was out from under the ever scrutinizing eyes in TC and allowed to just perform.  Go Brennan!