SilverStormm

Get A Room With Carson And Thom

6 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

That made me laugh as well.  Beige & beige.

On another note;   Yesterday's Rose Bowl Parade - Carson, all dressed in gorgeous, spangly, western wear,  was proudly riding a beautiful horse with a group that was representing a horse ranch in Scripps Ranch.   Scripps Ranch is a community within San Diego.  Carson looked great and, because I live in the Scripps Ranch area, I was especially proud to see him!

Sorry I missed that.  Way to go, Scripps Ranch. 

Waves hello - I live in North County (Oceanside).

4 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Waves hello - I live in North County (Oceanside).

Hello!  Practically neighbors! 

• Like 1

So this week's show was on Thursday. Maybe most people missed it, since there haven't been any comments, but I thought it was one of the funniest episodes yet, and, as a bonus, the makeover they did on the tiny apartment was awesome. The paint choice at the suburban home was surprisingly good, too. 

This show is being misserved by Bravo, which needs to stop moving it around randomly and maybe do some repeats during the week. It's so much better than their other programming, it's as if they don't know what to do with it. 

• Like 2

It certainly isn’t being well served!  I missed it in spite of trying to find it on the schedule.  I am (was) enjoying it, too.

These forums are making it hard to find shows, too.  Too many subsections and “everything else” threads.  “Where’d my Show Go” is no help either - TMI.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Shadow Wave said:

So this week's show was on Thursday. Maybe most people missed it, since there haven't been any comments, but I thought it was one of the funniest episodes yet, and, as a bonus, the makeover they did on the tiny apartment was awesome. The paint choice at the suburban home was surprisingly good, too. 

This show is being misserved by Bravo, which needs to stop moving it around randomly and maybe do some repeats during the week. It's so much better than their other programming, it's as if they don't know what to do with it. 

I was so disappointed that it wasn't on tonight. When I saw your post I was excited to watch it so went to Comcast on demand and this episode isn't listed. The latest available is the one where they did the magazine woman's house and the couple with the orange dining room. Why are they making it so hard to watch this show!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tanichka said:

It certainly isn’t being well served!  I missed it in spite of trying to find it on the schedule.  I am (was) enjoying it, too.

These forums are making it hard to find shows, too.  Too many subsections and “everything else” threads.  “Where’d my Show Go” is no help either - TMI.

I only found the thread by searching on "Thom" (figured "the gay spelling," as Carson said, would narrow the search results.)  However, it did motivate me to follow the thread so I could find it from the homepage.

• Like 1

I think the show was only ten episodes. I have no idea if the show got renewed. I hope it does because I enjoyed it.

• Like 3

Another hope for renewal, but with doubts based on how badly Bravo treated Show—moving airtimes, minimal replays, etc.  I don’t watch housewives and the new garden show is awful, so just less Bravo for me.