Jump to content
Drogo

S02.E08: Expecting the Unexpected

Recommended Posts

On 9/27/2018 at 1:58 PM, vimsa3 said:

So did Elvis Presley no body saw him as a creep. I think they are really cute together and 8 years is really not that huge of an age gap. 

I thought it was creepy.  I could never understand why Pricilla’s dad ever allowed her to go off with him.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I thought it was creepy.  I could never understand why Pricilla’s dad ever allowed her to go off with him.  

He probably got a look at Elvis' bank statement.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/24/2018 at 10:13 PM, Mainer said:

On another note: Jesse omg... I actually feel bad for Darci, she’s dumb in a dumb way, she’s really lacking the intelligence to see him for what he is, she has her own issues and may never figure them out, but HE...HE, knows exactly what he’s doing and gets off on hurting woman and breaking down an already broken woman, he’s calculated and he knows how to hide his insecurities making her believe he really is something great! She is too dumb to realize just how rotten and ugly this man is, she sees the signs, feels something isn’t right but tries to hope for the best hoping he will see she’s worth something and hopes he really does have true feeling for her, and the he never has, he saw her weakness, he prayed on her and it and used her as a tool to lift him up, it feeds his EGO! It’s like giving him oxygen when she cries, or begs for love, he lives for it, and THATS WHY he HAD to fly out there for one more refill, he wanted to see her broken it makes him think he must be important and god like it fuels his fire, it’s sick!! He is as cold as ice on the inside and he plays it so well, I see him as one of those men running a religious cult breaking people down to worship his perfectness while he tears them to shreds and they worship him.! He sickens me!  And I’ll mention the forehead once again, it’s the size of a dry erase board! He will end up with some bad karma for this, Darci has issues but NO woman deserves what he dishes out... 

Mainer, love love this post. Please give us an example of what you'd say to Jesse at the park after one of his little sanctimonious platitudes - prelude to break up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

 

On 9/24/2018 at 11:13 PM, Mainer said:

On another note: Jesse omg... I actually feel bad for Darci, she’s dumb in a dumb way, she’s really lacking the intelligence to see him for what he is, she has her own issues and may never figure them out, but HE...HE, knows exactly what he’s doing and gets off on hurting woman and breaking down an already broken woman, he’s calculated and he knows how to hide his insecurities making her believe he really is something great! She is too dumb to realize just how rotten and ugly this man is, she sees the signs, feels something isn’t right but tries to hope for the best hoping he will see she’s worth something and hopes he really does have true feeling for her, and the he never has, he saw her weakness, he prayed on her and it and used her as a tool to lift him up, it feeds his EGO! It’s like giving him oxygen when she cries, or begs for love, he lives for it, and THATS WHY he HAD to fly out there for one more refill, he wanted to see her broken it makes him think he must be important and god like it fuels his fire, it’s sick!! He is as cold as ice on the inside and he plays it so well, I see him as one of those men running a religious cult breaking people down to worship his perfectness while he tears them to shreds and they worship him.! He sickens me!  And I’ll mention the forehead once again, it’s the size of a dry erase board! He will end up with some bad karma for this, Darci has issues but NO woman deserves what he dishes out... 

Mainer, love love this post. Please give us an example of what you'd say to Jesse at the park after one of his little sanctimonious platitudes - prelude to break up.

 

That’s tuff... because the best response you can give a man like Jesse is NO RESPONSE, he lives for the reaction, even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”... I wish Darci had the self control to not react to his BS.. so if I were her and he broke up with me, I’d play it a non chalant as possible like it didn’t even effect me.. THAT WOULD FUCK WITH HIM, bad! And then I would EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE, any text he sent anything he said I’d post it for all to see and make him look like the chaser, and I wouldn’t respond to him at all.. it would eat him alive for the rest of his life that to think any woman didn’t beg for his majestic self...  that’s all I got! ? but thanks for the liking wasn’t sure who would agree with that post as there’s a lot of Darci haters, I’m one that isn’t a big fan but when he decided to fly back for the break up I then saw his true colors and realized that poor Darci really lacks self control in his twisted antics of mind fuck.. it’s unfortunate and hard to watch

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Mainer said:

That’s tuff... because the best response you can give a man like Jesse is NO RESPONSE, he lives for the reaction, even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”... I wish Darci had the self control to not react to his BS.. so if I were her and he broke up with me, I’d play it a non chalant as possible like it didn’t even effect me.. THAT WOULD FUCK WITH HIM, bad! And then I would EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE, any text he sent anything he said I’d post it for all to see and make him look like the chaser, and I wouldn’t respond to him at all.. it would eat him alive for the rest of his life that to think any woman didn’t beg for his majestic self...  that’s all I got! ? but thanks for the liking wasn’t sure who would agree with that post as there’s a lot of Darci haters, I’m one that isn’t a big fan but when he decided to fly back for the break up I then saw his true colors and realized that poor Darci really lacks self control in his twisted antics of mind fuck.. it’s unfortunate and hard to watch

I full support your reaction. I worked for a raging narcissist and he used to pull me in his office to find out what people were saying about him. So I would say "nothing" just to mess with his head. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2018 at 6:19 PM, Floatingbison said:

I hope Michael gets to go to Georgia.  He'll start a small business and by the time he's 35 he'll have a chain of dry cleaners or convenience stores or what have you and he'll be able to leave DerAngela in his rear view mirror.

This is actually very funny. If Michael were to become even moderately successful, Ang could have any number of possible behaviors & reactions. Will she be a kind & contented uptown Ang, or will she be a mean & vindictive witch driving around town? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I thought it was creepy.  I could never understand why Pricilla’s dad ever allowed her to go off with him.  

A lot of people thought it was creepy. 

From   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261082/The-Kings-troubling-obsession-Elvis-woman-So-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html

Slowly Presley turned Priscilla into a doll-like version of his ideal woman - with a giant beehive hairdo and heavy eye make-up - the look he had encouraged Frances Forbes and her little friends in Memphis to want.

'I was someone he created,' she said. 'I was just a kid and I was consumed by him. All I desired was not to disappoint him.'

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

@Mainer Thank you for that beautiful response. I've always thought Jesse was unattractive and weird in so many ways. 

It's a curious timeline about Ang & Michael's sudden break-up. They went to the resort and later, apparently, she found her way to the bar, where she starts ranting and raving. Are we to believe she's fuming & hating him because of the "3 lies, Mycull!" ?

When she's raging, I notice how Michael is always right up close, touching her, grabbing her arm, nagging "baby, baby... I'm sorry... please Angela..."

He's acting like a freakin' pest with verbal diarrhea, and I'd be swatting him away too. In fact, I prefer an arm's length in most cases. Add to that the heat & humidity, and a hangover.

He told her, kneeling beside her bed in the morning, that he didn't sleep at all. She answered "that's your problem." Was she paying for the room? Has he paid for anything during this two-week boring va-cay?  She told him "the spark is gone...I'll ride with you but don't touch me..."

A single woman does not go on vacation to have another person attached at the hip 24/7, expecting room & board, in fact all activities to be taken care of by someone else. 

All this makes a man very undesirable, regardless if the sex is good, which I'm having major doubts about because he seems squeamish. She's bored & broke, and just wants to go back to the hotel ALONE.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mainer said:

That’s tuff... because the best response you can give a man like Jesse is NO RESPONSE, he lives for the reaction, even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”... I wish Darci had the self control to not react to his BS.. so if I were her and he broke up with me, I’d play it a non chalant as possible like it didn’t even effect me.. THAT WOULD FUCK WITH HIM, bad! And then I would EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE, any text he sent anything he said I’d post it for all to see and make him look like the chaser, and I wouldn’t respond to him at all.. it would eat him alive for the rest of his life that to think any woman didn’t beg for his majestic self...  that’s all I got! ? but thanks for the liking wasn’t sure who would agree with that post as there’s a lot of Darci haters, I’m one that isn’t a big fan but when he decided to fly back for the break up I then saw his true colors and realized that poor Darci really lacks self control in his twisted antics of mind fuck.. it’s unfortunate and hard to watch

The thing is that women like Darcy seek out men like Jesse and vice versa. Most women would see “a Jesse” pretty early in a relationship and dump him. Most men would see a “Darcy” early on and run. IMO the Jesses’and the Darcys’ need to keep to their dating pool.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The thing is that women like Darcy seek out men like Jesse and vice versa. Most women would see “a Jesse” pretty early in a relationship and dump him. Most men would see a “Darcy” early on and run. IMO the Jesses’and the Darcys’ need to keep to their dating pool.

Yes I agree, she’s so insecure and messed up she seeks this out and somehow believes she deserves a man like Jesse. I just feel he is the evil one of the two, she needs counseling 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Is anyone besides me REALLY SICK of hearing Darcey speak? The sound of her voice, the way she speaks and enunciates, the way her over inflated lips move, her endless use of cliche' love verbage?

You're just jealous because you haven't found your (gag) twinflame.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2018 at 4:40 PM, LGGirl said:

I thought it was creepy.  I could never understand why Pricilla’s dad ever allowed her to go off with him.  

Not to go off topic but I am a bit of of an Elvis fan (and I have been for a loooong time, lol!) Priscilla once said, looking back, that her parents knew she would have been such a pain to live with they let her go, with very strict conditions.  Elvis held up his end of the deal - no shnick-shnack until marriage......many long years to wait for that, lolol!

 

21 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I notice how Michael is always right up close, touching her, grabbing her arm, nagging "baby, baby... I'm sorry... please Angela..."

I know!!!  I would be - "Go. Away."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

A single woman does not go on vacation to have another person attached at the hip 24/7, expecting room & board, in fact all activities to be taken care of by someone else. 

Isn't that exactly what the Angela and Michael Show is all about?  She knows he has nothing.  She know his country is worse than poor.  She knows he wants desperately to come to America.  What she hasn't figured out is that he will do and say ANYTHING to get here...with her $upport.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, Mainer said:

That’s tuff... because the best response you can give a man like Jesse is NO RESPONSE, he lives for the reaction, even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”... I wish Darci had the self control to not react to his BS.. so if I were her and he broke up with me, I’d play it a non chalant as possible like it didn’t even effect me.. THAT WOULD FUCK WITH HIM, bad! And then I would EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE, any text he sent anything he said I’d post it for all to see and make him look like the chaser, and I wouldn’t respond to him at all.. it would eat him alive for the rest of his life that to think any woman didn’t beg for his majestic self...  that’s all I got! ? but thanks for the liking wasn’t sure who would agree with that post as there’s a lot of Darci haters, I’m one that isn’t a big fan but when he decided to fly back for the break up I then saw his true colors and realized that poor Darci really lacks self control in his twisted antics of mind fuck.. it’s unfortunate and hard to watch

I don't hate Darcey.  But I don't feel very sorry for Darcey either.   There are plenty of men closer to her own age who would gladly date her and treat her nicely.   But she can't accessorize with men like that.   Jesse is part of her outfit, no different than a diva's toy poodle carried in a purse.   Darcy does everything she can to deny the fact that she is an aging, forty-something single mother living in a working class burg like Middletown (which she pretends is a bedroom community to the Big Apple but it's not).   She slathers on the makeup and eyelashes, veneers, extensions, etc., concocts her own dubious fashion brand, and spreads herself across the internet like chum to lure equally self-absorbed Euro-douche boytoys who have zero interest in her as anything but an opportunity.   She has created a thoroughly fake world for herself, then cries that she can't find real love.   Boo hoo.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2018 at 6:19 AM, noveltylibrary said:

What and miss another trip to NY? Guaranteed the main reason was to hit up modeling agencies.

Airfare by TLC?   Hotel by TLC?  Paid by TLC?  Just to bring on a little drama.  Sure, he'll go.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, millennium said:

I don't hate Darcey.  But I don't feel very sorry for Darcey either.   There are plenty of men closer to her own age who would gladly date her and treat her nicely.   But she can't accessorize with men like that.   Jesse is part of her outfit, no different than a diva's toy poodle carried in a purse.   Darcy does everything she can to deny the fact that she is an aging, forty-something single mother living in a working class burg like Middletown (which she pretends is a bedroom community to the Big Apple but it's not).   She slathers on the makeup and eyelashes, veneers, extensions, etc., concocts her own dubious fashion brand, and spreads herself across the internet like chum to lure equally self-absorbed Euro-douche boytoys who have zero interest in her as anything but an opportunity.   She has created a thoroughly fake world for herself, then cries that she can't find real love.   Boo hoo.

Correct, she is not willing to settle for 50 yr old  guy with a bald spot and a bit of a paunch,because she doesn’t see herself as a 40 plus,average looking mother of two, which is what she is without the veneers, fake tits and 6 inch stilettos.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

You're just jealous because you haven't found your (gag) twinflame.

Jesse and Darcey may have some sort of soul connection, but probably are not twinflames. My own experience has been a living hell and nightmare and a lot of hard work to do the change on myself.  Guess they just play around with the name to make themselves special.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, Mainer said:

even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”.

I think more likely the response would be, "you are mentally unstable; you really need to get some help."

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Jesse and Darcey may have some sort of soul connection, but probably are not twinflames. My own experience has been a living hell and nightmare and a lot of hard work to do the change on myself.  Guess they just play around with the name to make themselves special.

But what is "twin flames" even supposed to mean?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, KateHearts said:

But what is "twin flames" even supposed to mean?

I just thought it was some cheesy thing the two of them made up, but now according to what I've read, it's a real thing: "Your twin flame, or twin soul, is a person who you are destined to feel connected to on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level. Your twin flame represents your friend, lover and teacher in this life. He or she is the catalyst of your spiritual growth and the mirror of your deepest desires, needs, and fears." This article describes how twin flame relationships are always very tumultuous and one of the hallmarks is how they are "on again and off again" and when they're "on" they're intensely passionate. 

ttps://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2016/09/18-signs-youre-experiencing-whats-known-as-a-twin-flame-relationship/ 

Sounds a lot like Jesse's psycho-babble to me. (Or is that Psycho Jesse's babble?) Anyway, I'm pretty sure their twin flames have been extinguished. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:
On 9/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, Mainer said:

even if you called him every  name in the book or attacked his manhood he would interpret that as “she loves me, and she will never find a man as great”.

I think more likely the response would be, "you are mentally unstable; you really need to get some help

I agree that’s what he would say OUTLOUD... but in his mind it would make him think he’s great and she loves him?

The problem with Jesse and Darci is there both playing “ the game” there relationship consists of a game of chess... and it shows there issues a healthy person wouldn’t play... like who in there right mind wants that in there life?? 

Edited by Mainer
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just thought it was some cheesy thing the two of them made up,

Hahah so did I! Never thought to look it up but that’s interesting. I figured it was something to with the fact Darci is a twin and they were just being there weird selves...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Not to go off topic but I am a bit of of an Elvis fan (and I have been for a loooong time, lol!) Priscilla once said, looking back, that her parents knew she would have been such a pain to live with they let her go, with very strict conditions.  Elvis held up his end of the deal - no shnick-shnack until marriage......many long years to wait for that, lolol!

Not so much, according to   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261082/The-Kings-troubling-obsession-Elvis-woman-So-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html.  Priscilla says they were totally doing it the whole time.

Back on topic:  Interesting that it was important to Hazel to sustain the appearance of virginity for Torgo, pillows in the bed and all.  Priscilla should have tried that.

5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I think more likely the response would be, "you are mentally unstable; you really need to get some help."

"You need to work on yourself, babe."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Not so much, according to   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261082/The-Kings-troubling-obsession-Elvis-woman-So-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html.  Priscilla says they were totally doing it the whole time.

Back on topic:  Interesting that it was important to Hazel to sustain the appearance of virginity for Torgo, pillows in the bed and all.  Priscilla should have tried that.

"You need to work on yourself, babe."

Hazel might have pulled it off, but for that pesky business about her kid. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, millennium said:

I don't hate Darcey.  But I don't feel very sorry for Darcey either.   There are plenty of men closer to her own age who would gladly date her and treat her nicely.   But she can't accessorize with men like that.   Jesse is part of her outfit, no different than a diva's toy poodle carried in a purse.   Darcy does everything she can to deny the fact that she is an aging, forty-something single mother living in a working class burg like Middletown (which she pretends is a bedroom community to the Big Apple but it's not).   She slathers on the makeup and eyelashes, veneers, extensions, etc., concocts her own dubious fashion brand, and spreads herself across the internet like chum to lure equally self-absorbed Euro-douche boytoys who have zero interest in her as anything but an opportunity.   She has created a thoroughly fake world for herself, then cries that she can't find real love.   Boo hoo.

Would they?  Maybe at first, but I bet a lot of them would move on when she started arguing and obsessing about every little thing.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Would they?  Maybe at first, but I bet a lot of them would move on when she started arguing and obsessing about every little thing.  

I would strongly recommend she find an unattached restaurant owner. At least he would know how to cut the steak.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Would they?  Maybe at first, but I bet a lot of them would move on when she started arguing and obsessing about every little thing.  

Sounds like you're biased. Or that's just the cut of your jib.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

Not so much, according to   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261082/The-Kings-troubling-obsession-Elvis-woman-So-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html.  Priscilla says they were totally doing it the whole time.

 

A smart poster upthread taught me a new word, and I think it explains Elvis' quirk: ephebophilia.

On 9/27/2018 at 7:19 AM, noveltylibrary said:

What and miss another trip to NY? Guaranteed the main reason was to hit up modeling agencies.

Does anyone think he makes an attractive model? Will agencies take his 90-dayness as an advantage or the opposite? I find him extra creepy. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

A smart poster upthread taught me a new word, and I think it explains Elvis' quirk: ephebophilia.

"I think he might have inclinations toward if not pedophilia, then at least ephebophilia."

That was me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I would strongly recommend she find an unattached restaurant owner. At least he would know how to cut the steak.

I think Darcy needs to work on herself and stop having work DONE on  herself. As bad as Jesse is, I think he is correct when he tells  Darcy her issues are within her.

I wouldn’t last 5 minutes in her company. She’s like a gnat buzzing around your head. She doesn’t ever just sit and enjoy silence. And her neverending questions and pratter about “where the relationship is going” “things are good between us now right” “how do you see the future” 

When he left that night and later returned, she should have given him 5 minutes of peace, instead she follows him up the stairs, yammering, and then retreats to the adjacent room “ I’ll be here if you need me”.

Shes exhausting!!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

A smart poster upthread taught me a new word, and I think it explains Elvis' quirk: ephebophilia.

Does anyone think he makes an attractive model? Will agencies take his 90-dayness as an advantage or the opposite? I find him extra creepy. 

He looks very handsome in some of his photos even if his poses make no sense. I think that his personality overshadows his looks so there's an ick factor. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Lots of men you would not  look at twice on the street, photograph much differently. Same with female models. All smoke and mirrors and contouring!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think Darcy needs to work on herself and stop having work DONE on  herself. As bad as Jesse is, I think he is correct when he tells  Darcy her issues are within her.

I wouldn’t last 5 minutes in her company. She’s like a gnat buzzing around your head. She doesn’t ever just sit and enjoy silence. And her neverending questions and pratter about “where the relationship is going” “things are good between us now right” “how do you see the future” 

When he left that night and later returned, she should have given him 5 minutes of peace, instead she follows him up the stairs, yammering, and then retreats to the adjacent room “ I’ll be here if you need me”.

Shes exhausting!!

Best post ever about Darcey. You nailed it. Including her being like a gnat!

She needs a lot of internal work for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

 

Does anyone think he makes an attractive model? Will agencies take his 90-dayness as an advantage or the opposite? I find him extra creepy. 

No way is Jesse’s skin smooth enough to model.  He would go to a modeling agency and they would tell him to leave and “go work on himself.”  But unlike when Jesse says it to Darcy, they would actually mean he needed to go to a dermatologist.

Edited by PityFree
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

No way is Jesse’s skin smooth enough to model.  He would go to a modeling agency and they would tell him to leave and “go work on himself.”  But unlike when Jesse says it to Darcy, they would actually mean he needed to go to a dermatologist.

Eh. Many models have bad skin. Look how the photos of Gwyneth Paltrow - she has terrible skin and looks lovely in photos. 

Darzy stop messing with your face . You look gorgeous and then you blow up your lips and it's back to young Jocelyn Wildenstein. Stop it. ✋

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/24/2018 at 3:06 PM, Mr. Minor said:

Tarik is a dumbass, I'm hoping he's smart enough to leave Hazel in the PI.

The only thing that makes me think Tarik deserves all he gets with Hazel, is Tarik's daughter. Tarik deserves whatever mess he creates, but his daughter does not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/26/2018 at 1:17 PM, eatsleep said:

She can't have it both ways. She and her family were pressuring him for a proposal. So she is either a stranger to him or his intended fiancee. Can't be both at the same time. And most women who are gunning for the engagement ring have been somewhat physically intimate w/ the guy. She's transactionally bartering sex for financial security. And that ring is he down payment.

Yeah, no. No woman owes any many for sex. Not even if she is his fiancee. Not even if she is his wife. Not even if she gussied up for the purposes of attracting a husband. Not even if/when he spends money on a beach hotel in a third world country. Not even if she is dangling the carrot. That may open her up for a whole hell of a lot of judgement, but it doesn't put her under any obligation whatsoever to be his personal sex doll. And that in a nutshell is what the dynamic is for these men.  They paid up so they deserve to have a girl that's DTF.  Only that's both gross and horrifying. She can absolutely have it both ways. If he doesn't like it he knows where the airport is.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Yeah, no. No woman owes any many for sex. Not even if she is his fiancee. Not even if she is his wife. Not even if she gussied up for the purposes of attracting a husband. Not even if/when he spends money on a beach hotel in a third world country. Not even if she is dangling the carrot. That may open her up for a whole hell of a lot of judgement, but it doesn't put her under any obligation whatsoever to be his personal sex doll. And that in a nutshell is what the dynamic is for these men.  They paid up so they deserve to have a girl that's DTF.  Only that's both gross and horrifying. She can absolutely have it both ways. If he doesn't like it he knows where the airport is.

I never said anything about sex. Don't project.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Eh. Many models have bad skin. Look how the photos of Gwyneth Paltrow - she has terrible skin and looks lovely in photos. 

Darzy stop messing with your face . You look gorgeous and then you blow up your lips and it's back to young Jocelyn Wildenstein. Stop it. ✋

I see flashes of an older Lindsay Lohan in her ugly cry face.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/30/2018 at 7:10 PM, spankydoll said:

 

Darzy stop messing with your face . You look gorgeous and then you blow up your lips and it's back to young Jocelyn Wildenstein. Stop it. ✋

What Darcey got from that is you saying she looked young!

20 hours ago, eatsleep said:

I never said anything about sex. Don't project.

“She is transactionally bartering sex for financial security.” 

Sometimes the quote function glitches and is misattributed, but that wouldn’t be someone else “projecting.” Someone definitely wrote that sentence.

 

F5EF38EE-3F13-4CFB-89A0-9125187D7EFE.jpeg

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/24/2018 at 4:59 PM, LisaWl7TR said:

Hubby and I are flying into Milwaukee Sat. maybe we can have lunch at the airport lounge and see if Marts is working! ;)

Whelp...made it to Milwaukee but didnt find the airport lounge :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am SO looking forward to the Tell All!

What will Angie Wear?

Will Eyore crack a smile?

Will Ricky wear Camo and reveal it was all a scam?

Will Darcy have so much Botox and plastic in her face that the Tupperware people are after her? 

Will Pole have pants that fit him?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Will Hazel profess her undying somewhat attraction to Torgo?

Will Tardis profess his undying love of threesomes?

Will Jesse say "Babe"?

How many people will Jon threaten to punch?

Will Eczema castrate Pricky?

Will Marta strip?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/30/2018 at 6:20 PM, spankydoll said:

He looks very handsome in some of his photos even if his poses make no sense. I think that his personality overshadows his looks so there's an ick factor. 

His acne-scarring removes his chance at face or even hair modeling, and his body is not that interesting. I also think he kind of has a dead-eye look...maybe runway, but not print.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/30/2018 at 1:27 PM, Rt66vintage said:

A smart poster upthread taught me a new word, and I think it explains Elvis' quirk: ephebophilia.

Does anyone think he makes an attractive model? Will agencies take his 90-dayness as an advantage or the opposite? I find him extra creepy. 

His behavior on 90DF could be a liability for sure, depending in the client. If any of you are fans of The Bachelor and remember Courtney Robinson, she had been a successful model, but her career tanked after she acted badly on air and people hated her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×