saber5055

Season 35 Final Jeopardy Contest

@saber5055,  I decided to stop tracking my season total and just post the weekly number. Is that okay?

Edited by opus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, opus said:

I decided to stop tracking my season total and just post the weekly number. Is that okay?

That's perfectly fine @opus. I do totals for everyone every five weeks, then I totaled all after 100 FJs. When someone posts their total totals (heh), i make sure that score is the same as the score I have. So far, we've matched up. We are getting close to triple-digit scores. Well, you guys are; I am not.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

That's perfectly fine @opus. I do totals for everyone every five weeks, then I totaled all after 100 FJs. When someone posts their total totals (heh), i make sure that score is the same as the score I have. So far, we've matched up. We are getting close to triple-digit scores. Well, you guys are; I am not.

Ok, cool.

(I stopped with the season totals mostly out of embarrassment 🙂  )

• Laugh 3

25 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

We are getting close to triple-digit scores. Well, you guys are; I am not.

You can be glad you are running the contest and can choose the categories for prizes.  If there is a "most inconsistent" category I might be in the running. :-)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I do totals for everyone every five weeks, then I totaled all after 100 FJs. When someone posts their total totals (heh), i make sure that score is the same as the score I have. So far, we've matched up.

I was wondering. How many people are in this contest?

It must be a lot of work for you.

It's appreciated 🏆

Edit-That's supposed to be a trophy, but kinda looks like a golden space alien.

Edited by opus
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Driad said:

If there is a "most inconsistent" category I might be in the running.

I was going to do two "potluck draws" for additional prizes, but that's a pretty good idea, @Driad!

15 minutes ago, opus said:

I was wondering. How many people are in this contest? 

There are 21 players who post scores every week. Eleven others started but dropped out after only a few weeks. None of those 11 made it past Week 7. I'm counting on the 21 to tough it out until the bitter end.

18 minutes ago, opus said:

It must be a lot of work for you.

It gives my life purpose and makes me feel vaguely important. Truth! The hard part is adding scores, I'm terrible at math, especially when I don't put on my glasses. So far so good though, I quadruple-check everything so I don't make a mistake.

20 minutes ago, opus said:

That's supposed to be a trophy, but kinda looks like a golden space alien.

Space aliens are just as welcome as trophies. Thanks!

• Like 1