Pete Martell

Spoilers and Speculation

4 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Great clip. So if Michonne moved on and finished that, it must have been after Rick... so then, something really bad (worse than Rick dying?) must have kept her from moving forward with it. The "scar" incident? Something with having her baby? Not sure what we're allowed to discuss here? If we can discuss the contents of the clip and article? Have a good one. Getting ready for a big snow storm on Wed!

I wasn't able to watch the clip but I read the synopsis.  It seems that at some point Michonne decided that it was every man for himself and dissolved the ties between the communities.  This doesn't make any sense to me at all.  The document that Tara hands over was Michonne's idea and her project.  She's the one that thought that some sort of charter was vital, 

The only thing that makes any sense to me is Michonne's continued refusal to either kill Negan or hand him over.  Would Michonne allow her loyalty to dead man drive a wedge between people who meant so much to her?  Especially when that man was WRONG.  DEAD WRONG.  This isn't Carl's vision; this is all Rick, as usual.  Is Rick Grimes fucking things up from beyond the grave?

1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

That reminded me so much of, 

Oh, I loved that show, much more than I like this one, but yeah TWD has turned into some unfunny parody of a soap opera.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

I don't know why Michonne and Daryl fucking seems to be so difficult to believe.  Or why it would mean they'd have to commit suicide afterwards!

I'm sure a lot of people have had "Oh, shit!"  morning-after regrets (raises hand) but suicide or mutilation?? Seems a bit extreme. I can't imagine why two adults who have sex would feel it was such a heinous act they would want to kill themselves.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

Would Michonne allow her loyalty to dead man drive a wedge between people who meant so much to her? 

Yes.