David T. Cole

Catelynn (and Tyler)

9 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Is that enough water for all those fish?

That tank looks super dark and dingy. 

Whose house is that? It doesn't seem like Cate and Ty's. 

• Like 3

On 2/14/2019 at 5:43 PM, galaxychaser said:

Does Carly look like Nova? I never seen a picture of her.

They're pretty much identical, which must be weird for all concerned.

• Like 4

I hope Cate has a safe delivery and healthy baby... But you know things happen... What if she can't have any more children?  If everything works out the way they want... she should have that baby in about 2 weeks... be back at the spa by summer... be pregnant by fall and be announcing by next Christmas....has anyone explained to these two yahoos that there is no guarantee their next child will be a boy.  I just get a feeling that if Tyler wasn't pressuring her for a son, she would have been content with just Nova.

• Like 3

I think Tyler was kind of douchey about Nova being a girl. But once the reality of parenthood set in, I don't think he cares any more. I mean, maybe at some level. But he's been the one parenting most of the time. And I think he's matured JUST A BIT, and realized it doesn't really matter. However, Cate is nothing if not needy and insecure. So I can see her still believing he wants that boy so badly; and trying to keep having kids so she can (in her mind) "make him happy". She's always afraid of losing him. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Like 6

This poor baby is not going to be anything either parent wants...cate wants it to fix things and no baby should be born with a job (thanks to whoever said that hereva few months ago).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dariafan said:

This poor baby is not going to be anything either parent wants...cate wants it to fix things and no baby should be born with a job (thanks to whoever said that hereva few months ago).

That's very true. However, it would be nice for somebody in that house to have a job for a change.