OnceSane

S07.E03: A Date With Destiney

MJ rides an emotional roller coaster as she deals with the fallout from the Valentine's Day party, as well as her father's declining health; Nema comes clean to his live-in girlfriend about his flirtation with GG and faces the consequences.

Airs August 16, 2018.

I think I just fell in love with Destiny:  She does her own mechanics on her classic car...an old Mercury. Lol! 

And my intuition is telling me Nemo is going to be a big fucking boring addition to this show. Correction: He already is.

Does Reza's husband Adam, have a job? I don't recall if it's been mentioned.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Wait.....$700 for a bottle of Titos’ and a bottle of Rose??

WTF? NO WAY!! A bottle of Tito's 750 ml is under $30.00 Maybe it was the Rose?! Lol.

• Like 7

GG's looking for an apology! What else is new? She'll be waiting a while if she expects that from MJ or Reza for humiliating her at the party with Shalom's ex in the background! ;-)

• Like 1

OMG!! Mike and his fucking "1 blanket 1 sock" giveaway to the homeless. What a joke. And THAT "gesture" makes his dumb ass entitled self feel like he's doing something kind for humanity? Fuck the fuckety off Mike. You pretentious asshole loser.

(Sorry about the qoute box below) I have no idea why that happened!

1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 9

I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but I’m back to actually enjoying this show. 

Apparently you CAN spell “Shahs of Sunset” without A-S-A.

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but I’m back to actually enjoying this show. 

I don't miss her in the least! ;-)

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Damn IvyGirl! That was some excellent shade throwin' Lol. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

GG's looking for an apology! What else is new? She'll be waiting a while if she expects that from MJ or Reza for humiliating her at the party with Shalom's ex in the background! ;-)

I think I've humiliated myself many more times than my friends!  And I always forgive myself AND my friends. Forgiveness is a good thing.....when you're ready. It works! Lol.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think I've humiliated myself many more times than my friends!  And I always forgive myself AND my friends. Forgiveness is a good thing.....when you're ready. It works! Lol.

Like Catwoman (Selina) tearfully said in a deep voice to Batman (Bruce) in the finale of "Batman Returns," "......I just couldn't forgive myself!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Like 2

Just now, Adultosaurus said:

So the Funches - next up for a Bravo show.  I'm really over these inserts.

Please noooooo!!! But I'm loving the term "inserts"!! Lol! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

So the Funches - next up for a Bravo show.  I'm really over these inserts.

Bunches O’ Funches!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I actually liked everybody tonight! 

I did not care for Destiny at first, now she's my favorite. She's really sweet, funny and doesn't seem to want to start any shit or back stab anybody. 

Oh, and Nemo, your gf is gorgeous and nice. Better re-think that one because GG will bring you nothing but drama and turmoil. 

Why isn't Shervin in the opening credits?

• Like 10

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

isn't Shervin in the opening credits?

He’s a friend this season not a main cast member.

• Like 2

There is no way in hell I buy that Reza and MJ only did that thing with Shalom’s ex because they were drunk. It was so obviously preplanned and intended to hurt her, if it wasn’t they would have just told her ahead of time since she had apparently been wanting to meet her.

I thought Nema was weirdly over the top in denying that he was sexually interested in his sister which is such a crazy weird thing to have to say but it still rang of he doth protest too much. They are both boring as hell in addition to being creepy.

I wonder how much Bluprint spent on MJs wedding. Haven’t MJ and Tommy been engaged for over a year? I don’t know why the wedding needed to be planned in a month but of course it’s easy to do that when you have someone sponsoring your wedding! 

Given that they are getting married it’s weird how little we have seen MJ and Tommy together.

I like Destiny but my biggest pet peeve is when someone is super late and they don’t apologize.

Bottle service is the most ridiculous waste of money. Hey pay a boatload of cash and pour and mix you own drinks! It is always shocking to me that it ever became a thing  much less is still a thing! 

I could not handle being in a relationship like Reza and Adam have. Reza makes all the decisions and Adam appears to have no agency at all or know anything about things that are happening.

MJ and Gg are fucking ridiculous.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Wait.....$700 for a bottle of Titos’ and a bottle of Rose??

Yep.  They were at No Respect For Your Money / A Bistro For Bitches

11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

She was hawking her $15 craptans (for $60) on HSN last night, right after Shahs.  She still full of s*it, but with longer extensions.

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

doesn't seem to want to start any shit or back stab anybody. 

Give her a minute, still early in her tenure.

• Like 5

Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

Demoted to f-roid er, friend of?

I guess he was demoted, just wondering why and who did he piss off. Maybe he just doesn't have an exciting storyline but they still need him to round out the group.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I guess he was demoted, just wondering why and who did he piss off. Maybe he just doesn't have an exciting storyline but they still need him to round out the group.  

Imo, he had no storyline once the cheating on the offshore girlfriend fizzled out.  It is nice to have a cast member who isn't explosive and over the top.

• Like 3

Does anyone here really believe that GG didn't ALREADY know what her fiancee's ex wife/girlfriend looked like BEFORE MJ announced it? I call Bravo Bullshit on that. 

• Like 4

During the house scene with Adam and Reza, I had to do a double take on Reza's face and all the injectables.  It usually doesn't look so harsh when there is soft lighting and he's doing camerawork (narrating or whatever it's called), but in the heat and the sweating and I guess no base and powder, holy WTF?  I would just stare and then look away and then stare again. 

It's a lot, and that's coming from someone who doesn't shy away from Botox once a year or a good Impulse Light Therapy session.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Does anyone here really believe that GG didn't ALREADY know what her fiancee's ex wife/girlfriend looked like BEFORE MJ announced it? I call Bravo Bullshit on that. 

I don’t think GG is that good of an actress and she looked like she had been slapped. It’s entirely possible that she didn’t see/put it together that she was there given the various rooms and that she was hanging out with Adam and Shervin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jenhavins said:

During the house scene with Adam and Reza, I had to do a double take on Reza's face and all the injectables.  It usually doesn't look so harsh when there is soft lighting and he's doing camerawork (narrating or whatever it's called), but in the heat and the sweating and I guess no base and powder, holy WTF?  I would just stare and then look away and then stare again. 

It's a lot, and that's coming from someone who doesn't shy away from Botox once a year or a good Impulse Light Therapy session.  

And he might not even see it.  I can't help but notice that the image I see in the mirror differs greatly from the one I see in photographs.  ?

• Like 1

I cracked up when GG and MJ said they wanted to be sisters and should t treat each other like this, GG you fucking hate your sister and the two of you have been awful to each other!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Demoted to f-roid er, friend of?

Was he ever really a main character? He supposedly has it all, but no one's more boring and full of themselves! They all have huge egos, but I still don't even know what Sherwin does outside of restraining Golnesa when losing her $#!t! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

Sherwin does outside of restraining Golnesa when losing her $#!t! ;-)

That’s a fulltime job!

• Like 4

When Reza was dressed up (in the blue and white striped shirt with lime green tie and pocket square) he was wearing something on his lapel that looked like a lion door knocker. It took me a few minutes but I think that piece of jewelry was designed by the girl on Southern Charm New Orleans. Reagan. The one married to the ex-football player. The piece was inspired by the Florentine door knocker in Italy. (Show crossover?...maybe he got one at a Bravo party)

GG has trouble controlling her impulses. When she was mad at MJ she tore apart the plant that was on the table. It wasn’t either of their plant to ruin. So much for Mediation Garden. 

I think Reza is caving to Adam for one child but secretly he’s hoping that all the work involved in raising a child will show Adam that one is enough. For as selfish as he is, I’m surprised he let Adam have his wish for a child. I’ve never really thought that they were a well matched pair. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 7

I really like GG and MJ's hair this year. Especially GG's soft curls.  Now, I like Destiney, but that grey straight wig she wears , in her talking head, does her no favors.  

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I really like GG and MJ's hair this year. Especially GG's soft curls.  Now, I like Destiney, but that grey straight wig she wears , in her talking head, does her no favors.  

I looove GG's short, curly hair.  So flattering.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's pretty much it.

I read that Shervin was having difficulties with investors (he's a tech angel) because of the show, so he was going to take a step back and not be so damned public about his drunken shenanns in order to keep his companies :)

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, Carolina Girl said:

And her endless parade of merchandise.

Asa reminds me of a character in an episode of "Law & Order: CI!" The bad guy had an inflated sense of self! He didn't want to be considered ordinary so he dabbled in a lot of things including playing the guitar, race card driving, and skydiving! He was literally a "jack of all trades; master of none!" That's ASA to a "T!" On one hand it appears she's chasing fame with the caftans, diamond water, singing, and art exhibits, but OTOH, she's kvetchin' about keeping her private life private! That makes her the most FOS of the group; hence not needing to see the b!tch! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Like 3

Nema’s crooked suit in his talking head is already on my nerve.  I just want to reach in the TV and straighten it.  Just me or is he majorly lacking in the shoulder department?   

Is Mona a friend of even?  Or just there because her brother lover is now on cast?

• Like 2

$700 for an average size bottle of Titos and a bottle of rose? WTF? Is Titos some sort of exotic vodka in Cali? Here in TX it costs about $30. I used to wait tables in college.  Had I known the markup on bottle service was eleventy billion percent,  I would have stuck with it! Talk about a great gig.  "Here's your bottle.  Serve yourself. Now give me my $300 tip."

• Like 4

I don't care how often GG says she's evolved.  When she gets some of her own thrown back at her (and the ex-wife reveal was a shitty thing to do), she reverts to the "exploding volcano" emoji.  I guess they need it for the series?  But, wow!  How exhausting.

Good for Mike, wising up, and excluding the Bitch Sisters from his event.  An event that was meant to be about other people, and not a site to hash out old boring ish.  As far as the "One blanket/one pair of socks"...a gesture's a gesture.  How many socks and blankets make it "generous"?  I could wish it wasn't broadcast, but OTOH, it's nice to see the Shahs engage in something that doesn't involve top shelf liquor.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, CatMomma said:

$700 for an average size bottle of Titos and a bottle of rose? WTF? Is Titos some sort of exotic vodka in Cali? Here in TX it costs about $30

Where I shop here in SoCal, you can get a fifth for less than $20.  $30 buys a 1.75 liter jug.

• Like 3

On 8/16/2018 at 9:00 PM, chenoa333 said:

OMG!! Mike and his fucking "1 blanket 1 sock" giveaway to the homeless. What a joke. And THAT "gesture" makes his dumb ass entitled self feel like he's doing something kind for humanity? Fuck the fuckety off Mike. You pretentious asshole loser.

(Sorry about the qoute box below) I have no idea why that happened!

it was one blanket and one multi-pack of socks.  I think its a fabulous gesture

On 8/17/2018 at 1:27 PM, Mindthinkr said:

When Reza was dressed up (in the blue and white striped shirt with lime green tie and pocket square) he was wearing something on his lapel that looked like a lion door knocker. It took me a few minutes but I think that piece of jewelry was designed by the girl on Southern Charm New Orleans. Reagan. The one married to the ex-football player. The piece was inspired by the Florentine door knocker in Italy. (Show crossover?...maybe he got one at a Bravo party)

GG has trouble controlling her impulses. When she was mad at MJ she tore apart the plant that was on the table. It wasn’t either of their plant to ruin. So much for Mediation Garden. 

I think Reza is caving to Adam for one child but secretly he’s hoping that all the work involved in raising a child will show Adam that one is enough. For as selfish as he is, I’m surprised he let Adam have his wish for a child. I’ve never really thought that they were a well matched pair. 

I didn't see either piece - but the description sounds like a Versace piece.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Not sure if this was brought up already - but Nemo reminds me of Amy Pohler's hubby in Parks and Rec.  Like exactly.  No?

Adam Scott is cuter but yes they look alike.

• Like 3

On 8/22/2018 at 11:10 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

Not sure if this was brought up already - but Nemo reminds me of Amy Pohler's hubby in Parks and Rec.  Like exactly.  No?

How DARE you!  Nemo cannot come close to my crush Adam Scott!  No!  

Nonono.gif

On 8/19/2018 at 7:48 PM, walnutqueen said:

Where I shop here in SoCal, you can get a fifth for less than $20.  $30 buys a 1.75 liter jug.

Well, sure, that's what I meant. I mean, I don't ever buy a 1.75 liter jug. Nope, not me....

BTW, what's a fifth? Sounds small. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

How DARE you!  Nemo cannot come close to my crush Adam Scott!  No!  

Nonono.gif

Well, sure, that's what I meant. I mean, I don't ever buy a 1.75 liter jug. Nope, not me....

BTW, what's a fifth? Sounds small. 

I haven't seen much of anything with Scott, but I do remember those sparkling eyes and features that set him apart! Nemo's ok, but no hottie at any level! Great teeth for his smile; that's it! ;-)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Formerly 1/5 of a US gallon, now used for a standard 750 ml bottle.

Just as I thought. Small.

I kid, I kid....sorta.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Like 1