Drogo

S02.E03: Blindsided

Ricky's patience wears thin as he waits for Melissa; Jon adjusts to his new role as a dad; Michael welcomes Angela to Nigeria; Karine takes Paul's test; Tarik arrives in Manila and waits for a suspicious Hazel; Darcey prepares Jesse to meet her daughters.

Edited by Drogo · Reason: Unlocks 9pm ET.

I think Tarik's "love of his life" is a kid.

lmao Ricky's still at the restaurant.

Edited by PupCal
  • Like 9

I'm surprised at how much better Darcy looks this season.  Her makeover did a lot of good.  Now, she needs an attitude adjustment . . . 

• Like 11

Aww, I feel kind of sorry for Jon. It's just the first day, buddy! You got two weeks; your nerves and the baby'll settle down.

Ahaha, Paul you dumbass, you gonna get disappeared the second Daddy!Karine finds out your whole record.

Edited by PupCal
  • Like 4

This whole episode is awkward as hell on multiple levels and around every corner.

Just when I think it's done being awkward another couple creeps onto my screen and I gotta watch through my fingers again.

Edited by rideashire
  • Like 22

I don't know who is more embarrassing, Darcey or Angela.

2 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

I wish Darcey would shut up about her stupid obsession of Jesse being a step father to her kids

Dare to dream.

• Like 8

What is up with all these women wanting the new man to be their kids' father figure?  It's hard to believe that this isn't some producer's idea, like everyone becoming a hot model used to be.

Edited by Sofiyya · Reason: Formatting error
  • Like 4

Leave it to Pole to buy a pregnancy test that he has not the tiniest clue how to read. Talk about helpless...if some dude asked me to take a pregnancy test and then wanted me to explain the result to him, I'd dump some pee on his head on my way out. But I guess that Kariney doesn't have many other options. But still...fuck you, Pole. 

Jon seemed a little disappointed in Rachel. She's not like other girl's he's dated? In the UK?  I would need to see these other girls (hundreds, apparently) to understand what he means. 

I feel bad for Hazel. She has a son? How will she get her son back when she's living in the US?

Darcey's lips are actually crooked. I don't know if it's the fillers or the botox, but she can't get them to meet up correctly. That shamisen player at the park they were at was pretty bad. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Like 16

4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Leave it to Pole to buy a pregnancy test that he has not the tiniest clue how to read. Talk about helpless...if some dude asked me to take a pregnancy test and then wanted me to explain the result to him, I'd dump some pee on his head on my way out. But I guess that Kariney doesn't have many other options. But still...fuck you, Pole. 

I feel bad for Hazel. She has a son? How will she get her son back when she's living in the US?

Darcey's lips are actually crooked. I don't know if it's the fillers or the botox, but she can't get them to meet up correctly. That shamisen player at the park they were at was pretty bad. 

As far as Hazel and her son- her son is probably with his father/his father’s family because Hazel has to work so many hours and cannot care for him or afford childcare (the way a woman would here in the USA). Given what I know of the world, his paternal family would be happy for him to have the chance to live in the states, so getting him back won’t be an issue. 

Regarding her son, I do feel for her about that. Being forced away from your child just to be able to support yourself. No parent would want that, unfortunately parents have to do it every day. At least she knows he’s being cared for. 

Darcey’s daughters have a father- and given the tiny age difference between Jesse and her girls, they’d never see him as a father figure anyway. If he’s a decent person and their Mom is happy they make like him as “my Mom’s boyfriend/husband” but that doesn’t make him a father figure to them. Now if they were both very little, and he was old enough to be their Dad, that’s a different situation. 

Michael keeps calling Angela “masculine”, I think he means “aggressive”. I don’t think Angela is masculine, she’s high energy and gregarious. I think she has a big heart and is probably very kind- much more so that Nicole (who’s a selfish twit) but I don’t see this ending well. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Like 22

5 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

I am laughing at Michael saying make yourself look younger, that is just mean

I think he also said sweeter too LOL

• Like 8

1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Angela, I would guess everyone is looking at you funny because of the entire package. It's not just one thing...it's all the things. What exactly did you think would happen?

I’m kind of amazed she is concerned people are looking at her funny...that’s the least of her issues!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Angela is probably walking around with her speaking volume on 11 so that also accounts for the stares.

Michael did say she needs to keep her voice down

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Angela is probably walking around with her speaking volume on 11 so that also accounts for the stares.

She is rather "gregarious". I think she would be better served to tone it down as I think poor Michael is going to be exhausted (and I don't just mean the sex). Watching her tires me out!

• Like 14

'I built a barrier so he can't touch me" lol I kinda dig Hazel." She didn't kiss me ", dude she just met you and has a child do you expect her to be all over you the second you meet?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 20

3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

She is rather "gregarious". I think she would be better served to tone it down as I think poor Michael is going to be exhausted (and I don't just mean the sex). Watching her tires me out!

She's very loud, isn't she? Certain people make me wish they just had a volume knob on them.

And how about her feminine wiles? Just grab him and start kissing him and never let go. Mount him in public if she has to. Pay no attention to his reactions. Just go for it! I think she's been reading Nicole's book.

9 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Michael did say she needs to keep her voice down

Someone like that, Michael can say that to her 5 or 6 times and it won't do a bit of good.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Hazel seems kind of cutthroat. I wouldn't want to leave her alone with my kids.

She is but I think she had a tough life, being a young unmarried mother is tougher where she is from and she makes no bones about wanting an American man to take care of her.

• Like 11

Tarik...she may not have kissed you because you had been travelling 20-30 hours, had an overnight layover, still had on the same clothes, and probably weren't fresh as a blossoming rose! 

• Like 11

Paul has a tee shirt, polo shirt and button down shirt all in the same exact shade of blue. I bet Mom bought them to “bring out” his blue eyes. 

Watching now and I see he has yet another blue shirt for his parental interrogation! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is but I think she had a tough life, being a young unmarried mother is tougher where she is from and she makes no bones about wanting an American man to take care of her.

Absolutely she has had a tough life.  There are reasons she is the way she is. But I don't see her bonding with his autistic child or having much sympathy. I'm sure he will think she's a dreamy mom though. 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Tarik...she may not have kissed you because you had been travelling 20-30 hours, had an overnight layover, still had on the same clothes, and probably weren't fresh as a blossoming rose! 

Hazel kissed him anyway after asking her for a kiss, Hazel looked uncomfortable kissing him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I was watching most of Angela's segments through my hand that was covering my eyes.   She's fearless....I will give her that.  But the comment of them banging 2 or 3 times and then her squealing about it while bouncing up and down was cringeworthy.   Boundaries....where art thee?

It reminds me of Annie talking about David’s boom boom ass 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Absolutely she has had a tough life.  There are reasons she is the way she is. But I don't see her bonding with his autistic child or having much sympathy. I'm sure he will think she's a dreamy mom though. 

Yep she will be his perfect June Cleaver wth dinner on the table and feather duster in hand always wearing sexy outfits.

• Like 2

Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

I love that Hazel has some standards and that she called him chubby.  LOL   Interesting that he feels entitled to have a 25 year old wife as arm candy and she feels equally as entitled to have an american man with a house and job take care of her and her son.   Love isn't dead....it's just setting everyone's expectations right?!

Makes me look forward to the day when green card toting Hazel runs off with another man she actually finds physically attractive.

• Like 15