Drogo

Angela & Michael: Age Ain't Nothin' But A (Bank Account) Number

I am home sick and have the tv on.   Maury!  And on comes angela and her daughter for a paternity test for angela’s grandchild.  It is from 2015.  They were over the top which i guess is to be expected!

• Like 2

Unfortunate that she didn't have someone with her when she bought that top. It looks like a nightmare one might have after eating too many Swedish meatballs at IKEA.  

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Miss Chevious said:

And to think, that's one of her better tops. Most of them were even worse!

Michael styled her perfectly!

On 10/18/2018 at 12:12 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is hysterical that Paul would have stolen Rachel's clothing, really? That clothing? 

TLC paid $2500 for a photographer for two people that were already married and were filming it all anyway?

Speaking of jeans, the only time i saw Rachel without those jeans was when she got married.  I couldn’t believe she wore them on national t.v. for the interview.  She doesn’t own a skirt or dress?

• Like 2

I saw the updated on these two on 90 Day Fiance and I cannot believe that Grangela kept herself composed and looked half decent and that she is still with Micheal.

Plus she lying on the fact that she didn't blame Michael at the beginning for the bank error.  Why would she call Michael and then have the producers had their phone to Michael if she didn't blame him? 

Ewww. She is just gross and needy and she gives me the chills. He is too young and naive/innocent for her. 

This old fat ugly wrinkly nasty pig needs to sign up for my 600 Lb life. Jesus. She looks like she swallowed a whale. Leave that poor young boy alone, you disgusting cow. 

Edited by Hannah94