Drogo

S03.E12: Tell All Part 1

2 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Ha, Andrei just put Elizabeth's dad in his place. Was it just me or did the dad look a bit frightened by Andrei's forceful response?

I didn’t think Andrei was overly forceful, he was firm and I think the father understood his reasoning. I get the fathers point also. If he truly can’t go to school or work, I can see the dad being bothered by the video games all day. That’s a dangerous habit to get into. It can make you lose that drive to go to school and work. If he can’t go to a college or trade school, can’t he at least attend adult education courses or just attend classes (and pay for it)in a community college without getting college credits. If he is not taking a seat from an otherwise eligible student what’s the harm. 

What a difference though in how her father speaks to him vs Father Chantels accusatory tone with Pedro.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

She really is so pretty. I did not watch their season but I am a bit squicked out that she married him at age 20. How did they meet?

I didn't watch either but I think it was missionary related? Yea 20 is really young.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn't watch either but I think it was missionary related?

Yeah, they're both Mormon and Alan was on his mission at the time. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

I don’t think Anfisa was ever a prostitute. 

No i agree she said she was a virgin before Jorge so idk BUT i wish Anfisa would of gotten ahold of Pao and her smugness!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't know why but she reminds me of big bird 

There’ll be a nip slip if she pulls that dress down any further.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

There’ll be a nip slip if she pulls that dress down any further.

She always looks so uncomfortable in the ridiculous dresses she wears. Between the giraffe eyelashes and way too tight dresses, she looks like a caricature. Skin tight, check. Extremely low cut, check. Slit so far up the front that your coochie will show if you don't tug at jt, check. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, 17wheatthins said:

I love Molly's look today: hair, earrings, dress...I'd rock all of that. 

I think she is really pretty.

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Something is wrong in the universe when David is the one with sense!  I like him more than Russ at this point.

Russ is a joke. He stands up,for Pao yet she makes fun of him with Juan all of the tim and never defends him. He is a fool.

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Something is wrong in the universe when David is the one with sense!  I like him more than Russ at this point.

That’s the David that should interview for jobs. Not the guy who has to keep his 25 yr old wife happy.

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That’s the David that should interview for jobs. Not the guy who has to keep his 25 yr old wife happy.

Small voice in my head said David would be a better host than Shaun.

• Like 18

Courtney did something to her front teeth. Veneers maybe? She had those tiny teeth that showed so much of her gums last season.

• Like 4

Josh!!  Thank you for showing us your teeth!!  That was the funniest part of the evening!  You know he reads this -- so I am going to say he needs to spend every single penny they get from this show to pay for the IVF.  His wife is already in her later 30s and time is ticking.  She really wants children and will never forgive him if he's not able to give her one.  I hope they are successful in getting that worked out.

Why does Pao keep saying "I don't want to choose between my Best Friend and my Husband"?  She already PICKED -- When she married Russ.  HE was her PICK.  She needs to realize that and get over it.  There is No Way she would EVER put up with Russ having a female "best friend" who treated her like Juan treats Russ.  Someone needs to point that out to her.  Russ had a good point on this show -- he wanted Everyone to see how Juan acts hoping Pao would also see it.  It must be very frustrating for him to have to deal with that Joker and to have a wife he adores never stand up for him.  The Mean Girl way Pao acted on the last Tell All with Lauren was horrid - Anfisa has a right to be upset. 

Annie talked smack about David's daughter then she stood behind her comments.  Annie is no joke.  

Anfisa has her hands full with trying to figure out truth with Jorge.  Good luck to her on all that.

Still like Pedro and Chantel although they seriously need a some couples therapy en Espanol!  Her Spanish is so weak and his English is not good, their inability to communicate because they don't understand anything other than "Baby" could be their downfall and that would be a shame because they really do seem to love each other. 

Oh yes, THANK YOU PRODUCERS for some more Andreiiiiii Eye Candy!  He needs to drag Lizzy to Moldova and keep her there - let's see what Daddy has to say then.....

Edited by Eme · Reason: Andreiiiiii
  • Like 20

Maybe Myriam isn’t into Patrick because he smacks and sucks his teeth constantly while he eats. I think he’s actually an attractive guy but once I saw him eat it was all over. 

• Like 11

Damn..... I am on the west coast so I’m a little more than an hour into the show.  Reading you all’s comments and reactions here before the show airs here has been an absolute hoot!  You are spot on!   Shut up David.  Anfisa, slap the shit talking mean girl Pao.  Shaun,  go to host school.  And, women, cover up your breasticles!  

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Small voice in my head said David would be a better host than Shaun.

Its funny that they all have such good insight into the other couples relationships, and saying so much about them, but they get all defensive when the comments are directed at them. I laughed when Mr Nice Guy Russ was making comments about Azan and his visa to Belarus (fiancé visa) but he’s blind to the crap Pao pulls on him.ex: when they were arguing and drinking he left to go outside, she bitches to the crew about him and the barks at him to “get in here” and he meekly returns, even the dog was hiding from her. 

I cant believe Chantel watched the family brawl and still maintained that Pedro instigated it. It’s ludicris to even suggest that Pedro and Nicole came with an agenda to attack River. I don’t think River even believes that.  

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Ashley is giving me  bloated Amy Winehouse vibes tonight.

She didn’t deny the three marriages.  And here I just assumed she got knocked up off Tinder three times.

Edited by Spike
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

David.... just shut up, no one had even started on your lazy ass so don’t bring attention to yourself.

Yeah--where does this guy get off giving advice to anyone, or criticizing anyone?  I think he has something seriously wrong with his perception of reality and his place in it.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Yeah--where does this guy get off giving advice to anyone, or criticizing anyone?  I think he has something seriously wrong with his perception of reality and his place in it.

His reality is that he lives in an apartment above a storage unit with his 25 yr old wife and a Masters Degree.

• Like 8

Patrick, please chop the blond bun from your head. All you need is a scrunchie. Myriam, do stay in Paris, stay at your job, and make yourself a good life there. Patrick is nice as a friend.

Danielle, why are you driving 6 hours to meet some dude you chat with online? Seriously, he should be meeting you halfway. The only person you bring to a relationship is you. There is no Curse of Mohammed, like some Mohammed Mummy Movie with you screaming 'you frauded me' to the pile of bandages chasing you. Whether or not he received your messages, he should have replied to you or confirmed to you in some way that he was meeting you.

Cortney, why? He didn't want you in Spain.

Kirlyam, you are very pretty and far better than the folks on this tell-all.

Nice to see Josh's front teeth and that he is in a better place in life. Has his own home now, no roomies, no bad friends.

In part one of the dysfunctionfest:

Pao, your modelling must be doing well if you can afford what looked like the studded Louboutins - those would be in the $1500 plus range and Russ's sneakers would be around $1000. Unless things have changed in Louboutinland, Monsieur Louboutin does not give free shoes to anyone. Celebs and everyone else have to pay for them. Both her and Anfisa behaved horribly to one another. Whether it's real or for the show's drama, who knows. Pao, you are 30 years old with a husband. Things do seem very very rocky. Your hair flipping and flirting like body language when you were chatting with Juan was very telling. Is he your preferred love or will there be someone darkening your doorstep next season? Anfisa has your number and would not hesitate to call you out. The red hair was very unflattering.

Annie, you certainly told Ashley how things were and didn't leave anything out. Your assessment is probably correct. It is going to take time for David's family and children to warm to you. They and their dad have a lot of unresolved issues. Whatever background you did have in Thailand is not relevant to your new life in the US. Yes, you will be judged. Everyone does it.  I didn't appreciate David's ugly cry. He is not going to have kids with you. Get your Green Card, and then walk.

Jorge, it is very simple to take a paternity test. If it is negative, as you say it is, nothing will change. If it is positive, you may lose your wife. You have lied repeatedly to her and eventually she will walk out. And rightfully so. She has every right to not want you if you have a child with another woman - one who you never really mentioned, claimed you were not the father, the baby's mother has been pressing you for years for a paternity test, and still nothing. Just lie after lie.

Chantel, everyone in this mess is partly responsible. You instigate it with running to your parents and brother and sister about your marriage, they go in to the loop, Pedro gets dragged in and made the villain. Lather, rinse, repeat. Grow up, start to not talk to your parents about everything in your life. Finish nursing school and get a job. Pedro is sending $150 a month? Less than your weave and manicure. He is not harvesting the American dollar. He's only sending a pittance down to his family - pretty much what he can afford. You signed up for this when you married him.

Why would David and Luis be friends and in contact? Why does David offer advice on how to run people's relationships? He is living in a storage unit area, no real job and a 25 year old wife. Unbecoming for him with a Master's degree.

Molly is seeing another dude that is younger? If it is only a few years, no problem.  Like Danielle, she will get repeats of the same man until she learns her lessons. Looks like round 2.

Andrei, thank you for telling Libby's dad off. He probably can take some free or low cost English language courses at one of the colleges or immigrant centres in the area. I'd expect that he is on top of the paperwork to get himself permission to seek employment. Whether his father in law likes him or not, he should be thankful that his son in law has some self-respect.

Nicole, you really do need to ask Azan some hard questions about his previous 'relationships' and ways to get out of Morocco. There may be other women he hasn't exactly mentioned. He treats you with disrespect but you still want him. Of course, your prospects at home are not so great.

The catered lunch for the folks looked a little cheap.

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jorge, it is very simple to take a paternity test.

But...but...in ten years, he just didn’t get around to it! Just like he didn’t get around to calling his ex. I was really hoping Shaun would whip out a DNA kit and start the process right then and there. The more he stalls about this, the guiltier he looks as to being the Baby Daddy. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Patrick, please chop the blond bun from your head. All you need is a scrunchie. Myriam, do stay in Paris, stay at your job, and make yourself a good life there. Patrick is nice as a friend.

Danielle, why are you driving 6 hours to meet some dude you chat with online? Seriously, he should be meeting you halfway. The only person you bring to a relationship is you. There is no Curse of Mohammed, like some Mohammed Mummy Movie with you screaming 'you frauded me' to the pile of bandages chasing you. Whether or not he received your messages, he should have replied to you or confirmed to you in some way that he was meeting you.

Nice to see Josh's front teeth and that he is in a better place in life. Has his own home now, no roomies, no bad friends.

Pao, your modelling must be doing well if you can afford what looked like the studded Louboutins - those would be in the $1500 plus range and Russ's sneakers would be around $1000. Unless things have changed in Louboutinland, Monsieur Louboutin does not give free shoes to anyone. Celebs and everyone else have to pay for them. Both her and Anfisa behaved horribly to one another. Whether it's real or for the show's drama, who knows. Pao, you are 30 years old with a husband. Things do seem very very rocky. Your hair flipping and flirting like body language when you were chatting with Juan was very telling. Is he your preferred love or will there be someone darkening your doorstep next season? Anfisa has your number and would not hesitate to call you out. The red hair was very unflattering.

Annie, you certainly told Ashley how things were and didn't leave anything out. Your assessment is probably correct. It is going to take time for David's family and children to warm to you. They and their dad have a lot of unresolved issues. Whatever background you did have in Thailand is not relevant to your new life in the US. Yes, you will be judged. Everyone does it.  I didn't appreciate David's ugly cry. He is not going to have kids with you. Get your Green Card, and then walk.

Jorge, it is very simple to take a paternity test. If it is negative, as you say it is, nothing will change. If it is positive, you may lose your wife. You have lied repeatedly to her and eventually she will walk out. And rightfully so. She has every right to not want you if you have a child with another woman - one who you never really mentioned, claimed you were not the father, the baby's mother has been pressing you for years for a paternity test, and still nothing. Just lie after lie.

Chantel, everyone in this mess is partly responsible. You instigate it with running to your parents and brother and sister about your marriage, they go in to the loop, Pedro gets dragged in and made the villain. Lather, rinse, repeat. Grow up, start to not talk to your parents about everything in your life. Finish nursing school and get a job. Pedro is sending $150 a month? Less than your weave and manicure. He is not harvesting the American dollar. He's only sending a pittance down to his family - pretty much what he can afford. You signed up for this when you married him.

Why would David and Luis be friends and in contact? Why does David offer advice on how to run people's relationships? He is living in a storage unit area, no real job and a 25 year old wife. Unbecoming for him with a Master's degree.

Molly is seeing another dude that is younger? If it is only a few years, no problem.  Like Danielle, she will get repeats of the same man until she learns her lessons. Looks like round 2.

Andrei, thank you for telling Libby's dad off. He probably can take some free or low cost English language courses at one of the colleges or immigrant centres in the area. I'd expect that he is on top of the paperwork to get himself permission to seek employment. Whether his father in law likes him or not, he should be thankful that his son in law has some self-respect.

Nicole, you really do need to ask Azan some hard questions about his previous 'relationships' and ways to get out of Morocco. There may be other women he hasn't exactly mentioned. He treats you with disrespect but you still want him. Of course, your prospects at home are not so great.

It looked to me as if Nicole had instructed Azan to let her answer most questions. He’s a lying liar that lies. 

• Like 3

Jorge comes across as immature, petty and vindictive in addition to being a lying liar who lies. He should make some arrangement to be with Anfisa til she gets her Green Card, and let her have a better life without him. The karma between them would be clear and settled.

• Like 5

The more I think about it, the more Jorge's ex comes across as shady, too. I immediately picked up on her wording and also thought she may have been older, like jail time for her older, but her claims that she told him to take a paternity test but didn't go to Child Support Enforcement to start the process or even buy a kit at the drugstore makes me wonder. 

Jorge's words mean nothing and maybe his ex didn't need or want child support, but she didn't have to go through court to have it done. She just kept saying she told him to do one if he wanted to, which he obviously would never get around to because he's lazy. I used to give her all the benefit of the doubt because Jorge is Jorge but listening to the TLC edited phone call pushes the truth meter to right in the middle of the two, with both equally likely to be the frauder. 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Love this post!!!

• Like 1

TLC really is The Learning Channel.  Watching this crap is so embarrassing I have to listen to one of my history podcasts so I feel good about myself again.  So I learned something.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Run, Nelson. 

OMG, Dannielle has that Annie Wilkes look in her eyes as she's driving. 

Well, she IS Mahammit's Number One Fan. She was gonna use "Neltson" to make 'im jealous and show 'im what he's missin'.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

was a mormon missionary in her country.  On their season he came across as a bit creepy- an older nerdy guy with a very young beautiful sheltered girl. 

He came off creepy because when he first met her she was several years underage and he waited until she was old enough.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Azan initiates sex?  Tell me another story please....

Can it be that this is an act in front of the cameras and that he behaves totally different when they are not there? I think he possibly can’t be this unmanly in real life

• Like 1