Jump to content
CuriousParker

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Not sure I believe Scottie saying he was going to vote for Tyler until he heard Kaycee won the final HOH.

Especially because of the "Loyalty and Respect" comment.

I wonder if him winning AFP made them realize he wasn't the villain they thought he'd be seen as.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Not sure I believe Scottie saying he was going to vote for Tyler until he heard Kaycee won the final HOH.

I don't believe it for a second. I think he was voting Tyler until he heard the "scottie is my best friend" routine was just that, a routine.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Btw, Marissa, no, America did not love Fessy

Ugh.

I always preferred Rob Cesternino's style of interviewing.  He asks great game-related questions, he can poke fun at the houseguests without being condescending and generally is able to build a good rapport without kissing up.

Ross is probably annoyed that he's tethered to Marissa.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, zenithwit said:

I always preferred Rob Cesternino's style of interviewing.  He asks great game-related questions, he can poke fun at the houseguests without being condescending and generally is able to build a good rapport without kissing up.

Rob C.'s backyard interview with Raven was amazing. I'm so sad that he wasn't allowed to be there tonight.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Rob C.'s backyard interview with Raven was amazing. I'm so sad that he wasn't allowed to be there tonight.

WHEN HE ASKED HER WHAT HER FAVORITE KOOL-AID FLAVOR WAS AND SHE ACTUALLY ANSWERED? I DIED.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I don't believe it for a second. I think he was voting Tyler until he heard the "scottie is my best friend" routine was just that, a routine.

I agree, I think that answer cost him the game. The funny thing is that Tyler legit grew to like Scottie after that, he and Brett both agreed that Scottie was fun to hang out with and talk to, but the way he phrased it made it seem like he never liked him at all. Just such a weird thing for Tyler to bring up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Rob C has always sounds like there is a laugh just below the surface.  I enjoy his shows and interviewing very much.  I am hoping JOsh's are good ( for POP). I like Josh. Always loved his enthusiasm.

Edited by missyb
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

WHEN HE ASKED HER WHAT HER FAVORITE KOOL-AID FLAVOR WAS AND SHE ACTUALLY ANSWERED? I DIED.

"People have been having parties for you!" I almost threw my back out laughing so hard at that one.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Perfect Xero said:

I agree, I think that answer cost him the game. The funny thing is that Tyler legit grew to like Scottie after that, he and Brett both agreed that Scottie was fun to hang out with and talk to, but the way he phrased it made it seem like he never liked him at all. Just such a weird thing for Tyler to bring up.

I never saw what everyone else saw/sees in Scottie. Everything about him bugs the shit out of me.

And how different is Brett outside the house ? So much more subdued and quiet.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"People have been having parties for you!" I almost threw my back out laughing so hard at that one.

You're lucky you didn't invert it!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Tyler says he's happy Kaycee won, and winning AFP was the greatest moment of his life. 

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Tyler is up.  So, they're going to end with the annoying JC.  Ugh.

I wonder if JC needed an extra-long exit preparation since he had quite a few controversies.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Scottie and Steve pairing up to interview.  Can't wait to hear Bitter Juror #2 justify his Kaycee vote.

Actually, I can buy Kaycee’s FHoH win swaying Scottie’s vote, because that notion had been bobbing around i my head the last few days; JC’s potential bitter vote notwithstanding, Tyler’s and Kaycee’s game resumes were SO even the FHoH win might be a determinant factor for some Jurors.

 

2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Tyler is up.  So, they're going to end with the annoying JC.  Ugh.

Good!  I was wanting to get to bed early tonight.  :>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

I never ever care about showmances but Tangela just are the cutest!  I will be sad if they don't go the distance.

Hell - I’ll be surprised if distance-wise, SCAB makes it past the after-party.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well, if they are going to keep shoving showmances in our faces, might as well give my 2 cents on it... I think Tangela has the most potential out of the 3 showmances.  Angela is being very real about how she felt once she realized that Tyler was keeping secrets from her (in the game).  They actually have decent communication skills.

I give Fessy/Haleigh 3 months tops.  Swayleigh will be together awhile for the fame but I don't see them making it to the altar.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Hell - I’ll be surprised if distance-wise, SCAB makes it past the after-party.

They will.  Bay's Daddy will make sure of that if she's pregnant and she all but confirmed that she is.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

NO JC!! He must have really melted down. Aw, too bad. Fucking asshole.

Edited: damn it, they’re waiting for his stupid ass.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Well, if they are going to keep shoving showmances in our faces, might as well give my 2 cents on it... I think Tangela has the most potential out of the 3 showmances.  Angela is being very real about how she felt once she realized that Tyler was keeping secrets from her (in the game).  They actually have decent communication skills.

I give Fessy/Haleigh 3 months tops.  Swayleigh will be together awhile for the fame but I don't see them making it to the altar.

I suspect Haleigh was being kind enough to not make him look like (more of) a fool on national tv and will begin the slow process of "ghosting" him (as the kids say) ASAP.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

LMAO - DELUSIONAL to the end!  The only reason he thinks he didn't make it to F2 was because he didn't win comps.  Yeah, that's why.  It wasn't because of Kaycee & Tyler's Day 1 Final 2 deal at all.

And he says he would have taken Tyler to F2 had he won the last HOH.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ross to JC: "You were just a joy to watch this summer. People were rooting for you..."

In what fucking world? 'Cause it wasn't this one. 

Definitely not.  One of my co-workers and I discovered, mid-way through the season, that we both watch BB so we chatted earlier today about who we thought would win and the one thing we both agreed on was that we couldn't wait to see JC's smug face fall when neither Kaycee nor Tyler took him to the F2.  And another friend commented on FB last week that he looked like a lizard.  So, yeah, I'm not sure what world they're living in but it ain't mine, lol.

Alas, so sad that 1) we didn't make it to 500 pages this summer, and 2) BB is over for another year.  I love following along in this thread and reading everyone's witty, snarky, on-point observations!  Until next year!

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Marissa was so annoying. Poor Ross. And I think they should be honest with the HGs...and tell them how the viewers really feel. They will find out soon enough and probably after drinking all night tonight. Better to have some inkling and not be blindsided. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

It's that time of year again. I'll miss all of you guys. I know we'll see each other around on other forums but y'know, it's like going through a traumatic event with someone and then when you see them in a non-traumatic situation, you just kinda awkwardly nod at each other and maybe throw a low wave before you move on. But you guys rock! You're all funny and witty and intelligent and it's always a fun time in this thread. 

See you all next year! Or next Celebrity Big Brother or whatever. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ross to JC: "You were just a joy to watch this summer. People were rooting for you..."

In what fucking world? 'Cause it wasn't this one. 

They said that to EVERYONE.  Note to self: if I ever win the jackpot, I will coerce my way onto BB, play my heart out and then when I finally get interviewed by Ross and Marissa, call them OUT on this.  Then retire to my private island with a satellite feed.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Alas, so sad that 1) we didn't make it to 500 pages this summer, and 2) BB is over for another year. 

We could still make it—I think there's usually some postmortem talk the day after. And if not, 498/499 is still pretty great! Plus there's always next year. #squadgoals

Watching the West Coast broadcast because I missed a few things in the second hour. Man, that final comp. No less impressive on rewatch. And I can hear the audience's reactions better now that I'm not gasping myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Tyler is up.  So, they're going to end with the annoying JC.  Ugh.

Let's hope JC's air time will short. (Pun intended.) ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ross to JC: "You were just a joy to watch this summer. People were rooting for you..."

In what fucking world? 'Cause it wasn't this one. 

I’d be reasonably certain Ross and Marissa’s contracts for their interview gigs contain some small print which legally binds them with a requirement to kiss more ass than a blind proctologist with hiccups.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I totally forgot about the other Showmance - Sam and the mysterious camera operator! I wonder where he's hiding now. 

Argentina?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×