Jump to content
druzy

S01.E13: Moving Too Fast 2018.06.04

Recommended Posts

Kayla and Stephan struggle to put aside their differences.

Brianna gets big news from her mom.

Lexi and Kyler consider their future.

Ashley and Bar work to keep the peace with their moms.

Jade and Sean give it one more try.

FYI:

The functionality of the Create New Topic is temporarily turned off due to a bug . If you want to be notified of replies for this thread turn on Notify me of replies on the bottom left of the page. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

So Brianna’s mom wants to move back to her home state and both girls want to stay back because they have a boyfriend. How stupid are these girls and why are they all so desperate for these loser guys.  It’s sad.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my goodness. Did someone tell Ashley her poop don't stink? Trying to be tough with a woman who gave birth to the man you love?? Girl, please grow up.

In life, you either get a good in-law or a bad in-law. But you still have to make it work for your spouse & kids! I'm looking at you too, dramatic Stephan!

Kayla, why didn't you kick him out of YOUR car on the highway? 

I hope all these kids are trying to act hard for the cameras because it's pretty pathetic.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I.can't take it when women act like  weak, pathetic clingy girls and  think they have to have a man at all times....and I REALLY HATE KYLER!!!! Fat, ugly pudgy faced POS.. tonight when he said about Arizona "you will like it because I like it"..AARRGGGHH

I know he did not say i in a menacing do what I yell you tone, but it just came over so wrong to me.  He criticises Lexi and kills her self esteem so she will stay with him. I wish she would just fight back and let him walk away and when he.discovers he is not all that and other girls tell him to fuck off, he will run back to her and I would hope she would kick him to the curb..but I know she wont. When Lexi's cousin asked her if she thought KYLER would leave town without her, u could see Lexi realizing that he would leave in a heartbeat.  WHY r u so desperate for a man at 18!!! I know you want him to be there for the child but that does not mean he has to be the boyfriend too. Kayla is the same and her guy has the added bonus of being hostile, threatening and the real possibility of violent.

Same with Brianna, instantly has another guy there . They all think it's love when all the guys want is a piece of ass.

When I was teaching high school I saw it all the time..We so desperately need to teach these girls to be independent and that it is OK to be single. We have a family friend who at 45, 1 baby daddy and 2 divorces behind her still has to have a man at all times and it is not pretty. A 30 year constant stream of abusive, unreliable, morally challenged men has left a child that it not his mother's top priority, a drinking problem, bruises, and loss of jobs and yet she keeps repeating the cycle. I know I am looking at Lexi, Kayla and Brianna future.

Edited by Poohbear617
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

When Stephan was driving home I was wondering isn’t that Kayla’s car he’s driving?  She should have kicked him out and made him walk home but we all know she won’t do that.  Where is his family btw? Are these girls so desperate for a man & family because their fathers aren’t in their lives?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Juniebaby said:

When Stephan was driving home I was wondering isn’t that Kayla’s car he’s driving?  She should have kicked him out and made him walk home but we all know she won’t do that.  Where is his family btw? Are these girls so desperate for a man & family because their fathers aren’t in their lives?

Perhaps it's the New Yorker in me, but there is no way  I would let some broke ass, ugly ass, stupid ass boy cuss me out in my own house.  And then again in my own car! Kayla needs to wake the hell up and realize the dude she got knocked up by ain't worth a damn and she should let him leave with all that attitude. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

So Brianna’s mom wants to move back to her home state and both girls want to stay back because they have a boyfriend. How stupid are these girls and why are they all so desperate for these loser guys.  It’s sad.

I thought Vanessa was the younger sister. Am I wrong? How do they think they're going to pay the bills and care for that baby without help? And, WTF, Brianna! You know this guy for two weeks and now he gets a say in where you live?

I think Sean must be on drugs or is just a fucking loser. Either way, Jade needs to cut him loose. 

Kayla also needs to cut Stephan loose. It seems that even his family has. 

Lexi needs some uppers. Just kidding, but the girl is so lethargic!

Although Ashley needs to tone it down a bit, I do think she needs to keep a tight rein on that mother because she'll go too far really fast. I hope she doesn't try to crash the birthday party because it's for the young people.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, politichick said:

Although Ashley needs to tone it down a bit, I do think she needs to keep a tight rein on that mother because she'll go too far really fast. I hope she doesn't try to crash the birthday party because it's for the young people.

The preview for next week shows the party turning into a brawl.  Ashley is a bitch just like her joke of a mother "Pastor Tea". 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Jade: Mom trying to stir drama again telling Jade to get a second opinion. Sean kickin it with drug users = trouble. I don't know what to make of this couple. He seems to genuinely care about Jade and Kloie but his youth and pull to hang with friends and be an immature asshole seems to win out over his family. Sean not showing up for the photo shoot was so disappointing. He sounded under the influence on the phone. I think he's using and if he is, that will be the priority forever. Point to Jade's mom, rough as that is to give. I felt for Jade in the video part. She's so destroyed over everything happening in her life. 

Lexi: Kyler needs to put the hat back on. His hair looks gross. "I think you'll like Arizona because I like it." Right, you will like everything that I like. You will move if I say we will move. I will stay with you until I get tired of you. Lord. The sad part is Lexi will probably go along with that like an obedient puppy.

Brianna: I get the feeling that she always has to have a significant other. She's incapable of a conversation. She's not all of a sudden more mature or whatever because she has a kid. I think there were more events like this but she's gotten a good edit. Hooray for mom! Doing what she needs to do for herself by moving. The mother and sister trying to talk her into moving was depressing. She has to include her brand new boyfriend in the decision? That's her priority? 

Kayla: Gee, you need finances to pay for stuff when you have a kid. Surprise. Kayla is perfectly happy mooching off her mother and driving her loser babydaddy to the park so he can play basketball with his friends instead of working and paying for his kid. It's nice that she's going to school but the immediate need is money. Notice her tone in the restaurant with her friend is normal-speak, compared to her conversation with Stephan in the car as she turns on her "street" voice. It makes me want to smash the TV.

Stephan's very Adam-esque "You disgust me." Lovely. She's never going to be anything other than a doormat. She takes everything he throws at her and just shakes her head. Go to court, set up visitation and child support and have as little to do with that piece of trash as possible. But no, she'll hang on.

Ashley: Bar's mother will never let up. Ashley will never back down. He has a great future ahead of him as a completely stressed out referee. Bar's mother talking about "We need to patch this up," was weird. I thought they came to some type of peaceful coexistence when they talked in Vegas? They don't have two nickels to rub together but have money for a birthday bash? I get that 21 is a big deal, but if you don't have the money, you don't have the money. Ashley not inviting Bar's mother was not right, especially after Vegas. Again, I though they kind of sort of buried the hatchet. Preparing to tell Shen to leave the party is going to result in some serious shit as the preview suggests.  Ashley has a vicious streak and after the crazy video she posted online, I think she's seriously unstable.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Ashley: Bar's mother will never let up. Ashley will never back down. He has a great future ahead of him as a completely stressed out referee. Bar's mother talking about "We need to patch this up," was weird. I thought they came to some type of peaceful coexistence when they talked in Vegas? They don't have two nickels to rub together but have money for a birthday bash? I get that 21 is a big deal, but if you don't have the money, you don't have the money. Ashley not inviting Bar's mother was not right, especially after Vegas. Again, I though they kind of sort of buried the hatchet. Preparing to tell Shen to leave the party is going to result in some serious shit as the preview suggests.  Ashley has a vicious streak and after the crazy video she posted online, I think she's seriously unstable.

But isn't the party for them and their friends--no parents allowed? I wouldn't want her there, either. She can plan another birthday event with her child. And while the young folks are partying, she can spend time with the grandchild.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, politichick said:

But isn't the party for them and their friends--no parents allowed? I wouldn't want her there, either. She can plan another birthday event with her child. And while the young folks are partying, she can spend time with the grandchild.

I didn't hear that it was only for friends. If that is the case, then no, she should not be invited. That's what you get when you put this show on while multitasking.

Share this post


Link to post

At least Kayla gets some points for getting her kid a helmet. I'm talking to you Jennelle!

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Brianna needs to step up her eyebrow game if she wants to keep up with the other baby mamas, those girls are rocking some serious brows, especially Lexi.

I think that was my only takeaway from this episode, except I agree with the others who feel Brianna seems incapable of being single for more than five minutes.  As her mom said, not good for the baby as he gets older, having too many dad figures in and out of his life.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like Bar unconsciously chose someone just like his mom.  Not uncommon.

Random but I happened to catch an episode of "This is Life Live" a few weeks back- I think on A&E? Anyway, they had a girl on who has the same birth defect as Brayson. She was not a baby though, I think she was around 7-8 or so. I didn't realize until watching it how much missing one hand could affect someone's life. This girl could not swim with friends, could not climb the jungle gym, could not catch a ball, could not put her hair in a ponytail... there was so much she couldn't do. And these prosthesis are very expensive. They had someone design a custom prosthesis for her - actually two- one for swimming and one with a hand that could grip. . And as kids grow, they will need new ones. So the family on that show was going to be getting prostheses made as she grew to adulthood, and they wouldn't have to pay for any of it.

It made me wonder if Brayson will ever get one.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, MaggieG said:

At least Kayla gets some points for getting her kid a helmet. I'm talking to you Jennelle!

Maybe that's what Stephan needed when he was a baby. He is one worthless, ugly motherfucker.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, MaggieG said:

At least Kayla gets some points for getting her kid a helmet. I'm talking to you Jennelle!

Agreed. And he was SO CUTE in it! That hair <3

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

The preview for next week shows the party turning into a brawl.  Ashley is a bitch just like her joke of a mother "Pastor Tea". 

Ashley is the biggest shit stirrer of all! Pastor Tea is always spoiling for a fight, guess that's where Ashley gets it. No class. Yes, by all means bring your tacky, trashy shit out into the street where we can all enjoy it. She expects Bar to crawl on his belly to her family but she can't be arsed to be even cordial to his. Bar should run for his goddamn life, because life with Ashley is going to be never ending, needless drama, weeping, screaming, and forcing him to choose sides in every single one of Ashley's personal wars.

Kyler continues to smugly throw Lexi the occasional crust of kindness, while mostly being an unmitigated ass. What does she see in him? The pickings in her town must be slim indeed if he's her idea of a guy worth hanging on to. Gah, he's so grubby. He should be thrown into a shower and scrubbed with a wire brush. Maybe sand blasted.

Stephan. I can't. Why Kayla lets him speak to her the way he does will remain a mystery for the ages, I guess. That guy is just a ball of free floating rage. And sooner rather than later, I don't doubt that Kayla will be bundling up little Dishrag or Treetop or Craphound or whatever his name is and taking him to prison to visit his daddy. Jesus.

I feel bad for Jade. She has a lot on her plate and it appears that she has no support. Her mother is batshit crazy and and Sean clearly has some sort of substance problem. I hope she keeps up with therapy, even is Sean doesn't. She needs something to keep her from getting overwhelmed.

Somehow I have the most hope for our dippy little Brianna. No, wait, hear me out! Yes, she's too boy crazy and is in a rush to grow up. BUT she is the only one of these idiots who can stand up for herself. She's a teenage girl so she's histrionic and loves to do that flounce out of the room thing, but I like how she told her mother and sister how she felt without shrieking, name calling or tears. She pulled the plug with Danae and hasn't weakened. I see a glimmer of hope there.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Seems like Bar unconsciously chose someone just like his mom.  Not uncommon.

Random but I happened to catch an episode of "This is Life Live" a few weeks back- I think on A&E? Anyway, they had a girl on who has the same birth defect as Brayson. She was not a baby though, I think she was around 7-8 or so. I didn't realize until watching it how much missing one hand could affect someone's life. This girl could not swim with friends, could not climb the jungle gym, could not catch a ball, could not put her hair in a ponytail... there was so much she couldn't do. And these prosthesis are very expensive. They had someone design a custom prosthesis for her - actually two- one for swimming and one with a hand that could grip. . And as kids grow, they will need new ones. So the family on that show was going to be getting prostheses made as she grew to adulthood, and they wouldn't have to pay for any of it.

It made me wonder if Brayson will ever get one.

I know a teenager born the same way and she told me the only thing she cannot do is put her hair in a ponytail. She does not use a prosthesis and does not let it stop her from things. I think she is incredible. :-)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I know a teenager born the same way and she told me the only thing she cannot do is put her hair in a ponytail. She does not use a prosthesis and does not let it stop her from things. I think she is incredible. :-)

That is great. Sadly, the girl featured on the show I saw was unable to do many physical things despite wanting to very badly.

Here is a clip from the show:

 

Here is when she gets her prosthesis:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I know a teenager born the same way and she told me the only thing she cannot do is put her hair in a ponytail. She does not use a prosthesis and does not let it stop her from things. I think she is incredible. :-)

I knew a kid years ago who was a grad student at the university I worked at. Most people who met him didn't even realize he was missing a hand. He had a prosthetic one but rarely used it. I read a great piece he wrote about how he learned to tie his shoes as a kid. (Basically, his mother said "you need to figure out how to do this", so he did).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I knew a kid years ago who was a grad student at the university I worked at. Most people who met him didn't even realize he was missing a hand. He had a prosthetic one but rarely used it. I read a great piece he wrote about how he learned to tie his shoes as a kid. (Basically, his mother said "you need to figure out how to do this", so he did).

The girl I mentioned told me that a recent amputee once stopped her after watching her tie her shoes so she could teach him.  She said because this is all she's known, she finds herself in the position of teaching people usually much older than she is how she does things.  Honestly, before I got to know her, I would have thought baby Braeson's future would be more difficult than it is likely to be. She really is just an extraordinary "typical" kid.

Share this post


Link to post

Not to go off on a tangent, but regarding Braeson's arm, I've thought a lot about this because I lost a good deal of functioning in my dominant arm after an equestrian accident. I have a decent amount of use in it now, but it will never be the same, and for some time I couldn't use it. I had to find new ways to do things in my 30s. Honestly, it's been so much more debilitating than I could have ever imagined, and I have a much greater appreciation for any physical impairment, but at the same time I'm amazed at how well I've adapted, considering. I think the difference for me was having it happen later in life. If it's all Braeson knows, it will be much different. Nevertheless, while I hope they don't treat him any differently, I do hope Brianna and others in his life are equipped and prepared for the reality that this is real and will be tough in ways. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Shades of Jim Abbot - here's a potential one-armed local role model (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel piece on a very successful one-armed high school baseball player): http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/preps/lake-geneva-baseball-player-succeeds-with-just-one-arm-qo9sje7-206695211.html

Obviously there will be things that he can't do or that will be hard for him, but because he will never have known things differently, and his family seems to be taking it in stride, I don't think it will hold him back too much.  (I'd worry more about how much growing up his mother has yet to do, especially with regards to jumping into romantic relationships too quickly and hanging on to questionable ones).

Another one, from TN: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/recruiting-insider/wp/2018/04/04/its-unreal-one-armed-teen-catcher-gets-call-from-deion-sanders-after-video-goes-viral/?utm_term=.1445a7b1e9d2

Edited by akr · Reason: clarity, and extra link
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If my mom were visiting from out of town for a family crisis, there is NO WAY my spouse could throw a party for me and not invite my mom. "It's for the young people" is not a reason for excluding my visiting mother. If my friends and I want to go to the club or whatever, we can do that afterwards.

Stephon is all, "What has your mom done for me?" She's KEEPING A ROOF OVER YOUR CHILD'S HEAD. When you pay for his rent, food, and clothing, then you can start your argument about having no relationship with his grandmother.

Braeson's missing arm is the least of my concerns. He'll never miss it. He'll figure out how to do everything he wants to.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, IvySpice said:

If my mom were visiting from out of town for a family crisis, there is NO WAY my spouse could throw a party for me and not invite my mom. "It's for the young people" is not a reason for excluding my visiting mother. If my friends and I want to go to the club or whatever, we can do that afterwards.

I was sympathetic at first - because I thought it was Ashley's birthday they were celebrating, not Bar's!  Hold off on the party until she's not in town, if you don't want to invite her, or do something that's just the two of you.  There's obviously a lot of history between all of these people, though, so it's hard to assess.  I did appreciate that Ashley gave Bar the time he needed to be ready to make a genuine apology, and that he did so. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to know what Bar's brother has been up to that got him thisclose to a murder conviction. The prosecution must really have the goods on him if they won't let him plead out to a lesser charge. The family comes together at his murder trial the way that they would at his deathbed.

Am I remembering right that when asked about moving to Oregon, Brianna said, "It's not just up to me" or words to that effect? It's troubling enough that she wouldn't choose to move because of her new flavor-of-the-week boyfriend. But it's 10 times worse that she thinks she owes this guy a vote regarding their future or whatever her fantasy is. Hey Brianna: it's clear that you are really good at producing boyfriends from thin air. So why the concern about hanging on to a particular one? There are losers in Oregon too! Find one there!

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, IvySpice said:

I'd like to know what Bar's brother has been up to that got him thisclose to a murder conviction. The prosecution must really have the goods on him if they won't let him plead out to a lesser charge. The family comes together at his murder trial the way that they would at his deathbed.

 

cached version due to paywall

There is also a GFM page which has collected about $600 since it started on May 8.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/5/2018 at 4:12 AM, abracadabra said:

I can't stand Stephan and his underbite. 

I can't say I like him, but that underbite does make me feel sorry for him.  It can't be easy to go through life looking like that.

 

On 6/5/2018 at 9:02 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Seems like Bar unconsciously chose someone just like his mom.  Not uncommon.

Well, of course!  I can't believe that didn't even occur to me.  As @Pepper Mostly said, "Bar should run for his goddamn life,"

 

14 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Hey Brianna: it's clear that you are really good at producing boyfriends from thin air. So why the concern about hanging on to a particular one? There are losers in Oregon too! Find one there!

Snort.

Also, Kyler said he was going to rent a car to go to Phoenix.  First of all, why?  But also, I thought you had to be 25 to rent a car without paying a hefty surcharge, and even with the surcharge, you have to be 21 or maybe 23. 

Aah, it just occurred to me that he hasn't actually looked into it.  Duh.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/4/2018 at 10:54 PM, Poohbear617 said:

I.can't take it when women act like  weak, pathetic clingy girls and  think they have to have a man at all times....and I REALLY HATE KYLER!!!! Fat, ugly pudgy faced POS.. tonight when he said about Arizona "you will like it because I like it"..AARRGGGHH

I know he did not say i in a menacing do what I yell you tone, but it just came over so wrong to me.  He criticises Lexi and kills her self esteem so she will stay with him. I wish she would just fight back and let him walk away and when he.discovers he is not all that and other girls tell him to fuck off, he will run back to her and I would hope she would kick him to the curb..but I know she wont. When Lexi's cousin asked her if she thought KYLER would leave town without her, u could see Lexi realizing that he would leave in a heartbeat.  WHY r u so desperate for a man at 18!!! I know you want him to be there for the child but that does not mean he has to be the boyfriend too. Kayla is the same and her guy has the added bonus of being hostile, threatening and the real possibility of violent.

Same with Brianna, instantly has another guy there . They all think it's love when all the guys want is a piece of ass.

When I was teaching high school I saw it all the time..We so desperately need to teach these girls to be independent and that it is OK to be single. We have a family friend who at 45, 1 baby daddy and 2 divorces behind her still has to have a man at all times and it is not pretty. A 30 year constant stream of abusive, unreliable, morally challenged men has left a child that it not his mother's top priority, a drinking problem, bruises, and loss of jobs and yet she keeps repeating the cycle. I know I am looking at Lexi, Kayla and Brianna future.

I am continuing to hate watch. I don’t know why but Kyler particularly gets my goat. WHHYYYYY does Lexi’s mother (who seems relatively normal and middle class) not tell her daughter that she’s better than this ugly loser who doesn’t want to be with her anyways. Lexi’s personality is pretty blah but she’s still better than this turd. His smugness is based on what exactly?! He is not cute or physically attractive and seems to have no prospects as far as future plans. Maybe that is why he annoys me so much. He should be glad he got laid the one time and just go away now or worship the ground she walks on. I hope we get to see karma bite his ass in the future for the emotional cat and mouse he played this season. MTV owes us that.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I can't believe Stephon was talking about Kayla's mom like that *while driving the car she pays for.*

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Stephan claims he is "more eligible" to take care of the baby because he's been around more babies.  I think you mean "more capable."  Not that it's true, and I liked Kayla's smartass response that he hadn't spent much time with his own baby.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, missy jo said:

I can't believe Stephon was talking about Kayla's mom like that *while driving the car she pays for.*

And Kayla being a doormat and sitting there taking all of it. She should have told him to GTFO of the car. These two are becoming a broken record. They see each other, he flips out, she wimps out. Lather, rinse, repeat. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2018 at 9:55 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Ashley is the biggest shit stirrer of all! Pastor Tea is always spoiling for a fight, guess that's where Ashley gets it. No class. Yes, by all means bring your tacky, trashy shit out into the street where we can all enjoy it. She expects Bar to crawl on his belly to her family but she can't be arsed to be even cordial to his. Bar should run for his goddamn life, because life with Ashley is going to be never ending, needless drama, weeping, screaming, and forcing him to choose sides in every single one of Ashley's personal wars.

Kyler continues to smugly throw Lexi the occasional crust of kindness, while mostly being an unmitigated ass. What does she see in him? The pickings in her town must be slim indeed if he's her idea of a guy worth hanging on to. Gah, he's so grubby. He should be thrown into a shower and scrubbed with a wire brush. Maybe sand blasted.

Stephan. I can't. Why Kayla lets him speak to her the way he does will remain a mystery for the ages, I guess. That guy is just a ball of free floating rage. And sooner rather than later, I don't doubt that Kayla will be bundling up little Dishrag or Treetop or Craphound or whatever his name is and taking him to prison to visit his daddy. Jesus.

I feel bad for Jade. She has a lot on her plate and it appears that she has no support. Her mother is batshit crazy and and Sean clearly has some sort of substance problem. I hope she keeps up with therapy, even is Sean doesn't. She needs something to keep her from getting overwhelmed.

Somehow I have the most hope for our dippy little Brianna. No, wait, hear me out! Yes, she's too boy crazy and is in a rush to grow up. BUT she is the only one of these idiots who can stand up for herself. She's a teenage girl so she's histrionic and loves to do that flounce out of the room thing, but I like how she told her mother and sister how she felt without shrieking, name calling or tears. She pulled the plug with Danae and hasn't weakened. I see a glimmer of hope there.

Little dishrag ????

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2018 at 8:29 PM, IvySpice said:

I'd like to know what Bar's brother has been up to that got him thisclose to a murder conviction. The prosecution must really have the goods on him if they won't let him plead out to a lesser charge. The family comes together at his murder trial the way that they would at his deathbed.

Am I remembering right that when asked about moving to Oregon, Brianna said, "It's not just up to me" or words to that effect? It's troubling enough that she wouldn't choose to move because of her new flavor-of-the-week boyfriend. But it's 10 times worse that she thinks she owes this guy a vote regarding their future or whatever her fantasy is. Hey Brianna: it's clear that you are really good at producing boyfriends from thin air. So why the concern about hanging on to a particular one? There are losers in Oregon too! Find one there!

 

Looks like her was convicted of murder.

Yes, Brianna said, "it's not just me now."  And she wasn't referring to her child.

 

On 6/7/2018 at 8:20 AM, configdotsys said:

cached version due to paywall

There is also a GFM page which has collected about $600 since it started on May 8.

From the article -

But in a case where prosecutor Butch Ford said not many witnesses would be forthcoming, the defendant’s girlfriend got angry that Seals had been cheating on her with the mother of his child. So, she walked into the Oakland police department, with her dog she had also named Troy, and told police information that helped tie him to the crime, the prosecutor said.

 

I like that the article mentioned that she brought her dog, also named Troy.  That cracked me up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Please, please, please tell me that Lexi's cousin Courtney does not spell her name with a Q, as in Qourtney.  That's what it looked like on the handwritten sign Lexi was holding up at the airport.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Please, please, please tell me that Lexi's cousin Courtney does not spell her name with a Q, as in Qourtney.  That's what it looked like on the handwritten sign Lexi was holding up at the airport.

Oh my.  I can't say for sure, but your post made me have a flashback to seeing a Q on that sign, so you may be right.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Please, please, please tell me that Lexi's cousin Courtney does not spell her name with a Q, as in Qourtney.  That's what it looked like on the handwritten sign Lexi was holding up at the airport.

15 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Oh my.  I can't say for sure, but your post made me have a flashback to seeing a Q on that sign, so you may be right.

I think there was a weird shortage of vowels, too - Qortny, maybe.  Definitely no 'u' after the Q.

We may be two generations away from little !QrzLk being upset that her first grade teacher can't tell that her first name is pronounced "Stella."

Edited by akr · Reason: adding the 1st quote box
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 05/06/2018 at 11:12 AM, abracadabra said:

I can't stand Stephan and his underbite. 

That's because of his Somali head shape, he's a horrible pos

Edited by lil-Pixie

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/06/2018 at 1:33 PM, Mr. Minor said:

Maybe that's what Stephan needed when he was a baby. He is one worthless, ugly motherfucker.

Na Stephans head is that shape from his ancestors ( they all have that light bulb shaped head) 

no helmet could fix a head shape like Stephans.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×