scarynikki12

Spoilers Only Thread: Season 7

ARROW

“Brothers & Sisters” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

DIGGLE AND LYLA DEPLOY THE GHOST INITIATIVE — After months of covertly pursuing Dante, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) finally have a solid lead on the elusive terrorist, so they deploy the ARGUS Ghost Initiative to apprehend him. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) tries to bond with Emiko (Sea Shimooka). Marcus Stokes directed the episode written by Rebecca Bellotto & Jeane Wong (#714). Original airdate 3/4/2019.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/02/arrow-episode-714-promo.html?m=1

Podcast interview with Kelly Hu...

-- KH: "China White is back... Well, she's not dead. I did a couple more episodes... I shot them, one is yet still to air... Well, I did two of them. The first one aired."

-- KH is not aware of any talks about a Ghost Initiative spin-off series.

#260 Kelly Hu - Lady Deathstrike from X2 and China White from Arrow
https://www.spreaker.com/user/10945005/cbc-ep-260-kelly-hu 

Edited by tv echo

Katherine McNamara | Instagram Live Stream | 18 February 2019
Published on Feb 19, 2019, by Celebrity Snapchat Diaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50bRSrBDfo

-- KM: "To speak about brothers and sisters on television, William and Mia's relationship... is also very interesting, because it's not easy to be the child of vigilantes. It's not easy to be the child of superheroes. And so, only the two of them understand what it's like to have parents that - to have those parents that will sacrifice everything, including their children, to save the greater good. And that causes a lot of ... (long pause) ... issues within and between the two of them. And also it's a very interesting situation because they're both jealous of each other, in certain ways. You know, William isn't the biological child of both of them, but Mia's childhood was a lot different than William's. So it's very interesting to see how the two of them relate, how they get along, and also where that little bit of sibling rivalry lies."

-- KM: "Why Mia Smoak and not Mia Queen? Interesting question. Question I've gotten a lot. Uh, what I can say is that it speaks to the harshness of Star City in 2040, the fact that even having the name 'Queen' puts a target on your back, and it also has a lot to do with how Mia feels about her father. Uh, but we'll get into more of that later."

-- KM: "Yes, I will be in the next Arrow episode. It's not till March 4th, but, yes, I will be in that episode."

-- When asked to talk about Arrow, KM: "I can say that, as the episodes move on, you learn even more about Mia and about her past and kinda why she is the way she is, as well as more about this future and the future of Star City and what it's become and more about the Glades and kinda this world and why it is so harsh and how it got to be the way that it is."

-- KM: "New characters? Yes, in both shows, there are new characters I think you guys will really enjoy."

-- KM was on the Arrow set when she did this instagram live chat.

Edited by tv echo

From the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party on Friday, Feb. 15...

Katherine McNamara on How Arrow Fans Have Embraced Her After Character Reveal (Exclusive)
Published on Feb 20, 2019, by Entertainment Tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1h1lhjqTKE

-- KM: "Ooh, what can I tease without teasing too much? Uh, you get to see a lot about why Mia is the way she is, and what in her childhood and what events in her life up until this point happened to form her into this hardened fighter, into this person that doesn't deal with emotions well, doesn't deal with vulnerability well, and has really guarded herself."

Edited by tv echo

Matt's Inside Line: Get Scoop on Arrow, The Gifted, This Is Us, Roswell, Grey's, Lucifer, Suits, NOLA, Rookie and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / February 20 2019
https://tvline.com/2019/02/20/matts-inside-line-get-scoop-on-arrow-the-gifted-this-is-us/

What more can we expect from Arrow’s Diggle, outside of ARGUS? –Jenny
You can expect to meet this spring the decorated Army general who served as Dig’s mentor back in the day. Though the gents are now estranged, they meet up again under unexpected circumstances. Speaking of Diggle….

Anything on Arrow’s Connor Hawke? I was not expecting to see him again. –V.
Katherine McNamara told me that over the next couple of episodes (Season 7 resumes March 4), we will learn more about not just Future Mia, but Diggle’s grown son as well — including “where they’re coming from, and where they’re headed.”

Edited by tv echo

7x15 Training Day description:

TEAM ARROW ATTEMPTS TO WORK WITH SCPD — Team Arrow attempts to work with the Star City Police Department but much to Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) frustration, things don’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) gets some life-changing news. Ruba Nadda directed the episode written by Emilio Ortega Aldrich & Rebecca Rosenberg (#715). Original airdate 3/11/2019.

Edited by apinknightmare