SilverStormm

Whiskey Cavalier

I can't stand Scott Foley. He can't act for his life, but I will watch for Lauren Cohan, Tyler James Williams, and Ana Ortiz.

I love Foley - think he's hilarious. Not sure the premise really sold me though. I hate those kind of will they won't they get together shows where there's only one couple to ship.

• Like 2

I loved the trailer. TV is so full of emotionally manipulative dramas taking themselves way too seriously lately, a funny light one is something the doctor ordered.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2018 at 1:24 PM, Happy Harpy said:

I loved the trailer. TV is so full of emotionally manipulative dramas taking themselves way too seriously lately, a funny light one is something the doctor ordered.

This is why I’m going to give it a chance. It looks fun.

• Like 1

The only reason Whiskey Cavalier makes a blip on my radar is due to the lady herself. She is definitely a good catch for ABC and will  be bringing a large following over from The Dead, where I pray she stays.  Will Lauren or Frankie be enough to keep them there though? It will be interesting to see her in a different environment after all these years. Seeing Tyler ‘Noah’ again will be good, let’s hope his outcome looks a lot brighter in this one Lol

7E73B3A5-48C5-4755-80C4-E19AD59B1AB0.thumb.jpeg.05f4c182d7175869c1aa2fb7577f4d93.jpeg

• Like 1

I’ve never seen or heard Foley before, purely visually he wouldn’t have been my first choice so I’ll be interested to see how, or if  they gel as you believe.

I wish Lauren had another leading man. I can't stand Foley as an actor, he is mediocre at best. I hope that she is getting paid the same or more than him. I love both Ana Ortiz and Tyler James Williams so I think the cast is pretty strong.

This looks like it has the potential to be a fun show and I'm in serious need of those right now so I'll give this a looksee.  I like Scott Foley just fine and I loved both Lauren and Tyler on TWD so it's a good cast IMO.

I’ve never heard of Foley, but the show does look quite promising. It’s always been a tough ask combining action and adventure with humour, get it wrong and it goes very, very wrong. It will be interesting to see Lauren in a different environment, especially reunited with Tyler. Part of me hopes it tanks so she will come back to the dead, but selfishness aside, I hope it works out for the pair of them.

There is going to be a preview of the first episode Feb. 24th after the Oscars. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 4:16 PM, Dani said:

There is going to be a preview of the first episode Feb. 24th after the Oscars. 

Is it a preview of the first episode or are they showing the entire episode?  That is happening more often--when a network will air the premiere of a show early, and then again when the show actually premieres (which I mean, why don't they just start the series?)  

50 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Is it a preview of the first episode or are they showing the entire episode?  That is happening more often--when a network will air the premiere of a show early, and then again when the show actually premieres (which I mean, why don't they just start the series?)  

The entire episode which will then re-air three days later(I don’t get it either). Here is the schedule for Oscar Sunday.

EASTERN STANDARD TIME

1-2 PM – “Countdown To Oscars, Live! Part 1”
2-4 PM – “Countdown To Oscars, Live! Part 2”
6:30-8 PM – “Oscars Opening Ceremony: Live From the Red Carpet”
8-11 PM – “The Oscars”
11:35 PM-12:3 AM – “Whiskey Cavalier” Sneak Peek

PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

10-1 AM – “Countdown To Oscars, Live! Part 1”
11 AM-1 PM – “Countdown To Oscars, Live! Part 2”
3:30-5 PM – “Oscars Opening Ceremony: Live From the Red Carpet”
5-8 PM – “The Oscars”
10-11:04 PM – “Whiskey Cavalier” Sneak Peek

Thanks for this.  I probably still won't watch the Oscars (even on the west coast, it is still past my bedtime!), but maybe Hulu will be tricked and air it the next day! 

(Or I guess I can just wait 3 days...)