saoirse

S07.E22: Leaving Storybrooke

21 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

A few?

Oh, did I say a few? I meant a few billion! Oops! 

Really, I think it would make more sense if they opened up the portals, so people can all go back and fourth whenever they want to, which would maybe avoid this mass of questions this finale raises. 

There's several options for taking care of everybody while minimizing risk to the timeline. (Though clearly not eliminating it.) Regina, Adult!Henry, Jacinda, Lucy, WHook, Alice, and Robyn can all move back to Hyperion Heights. Regina can be closer to her sister and keep running the bar. WHook and Alice would stay there because of Robyn. As for Wish!Henry, maybe Clone Queen could check in on him? I thought at first she was staying in the Wish Realm, but the S6 finale implies she takes up residence in the original Enchanted Forest.  There's no real way to fix the timeline, but it's not very practical to have multiple Regina's, Henry's, Robyn's, and Hook's in the same town.

I found a deleted scene if the show had been renewed for an eighth season. This would've been the cliffhanger:

A bolt of LIGHTNING strikes down in the middle of MAIN STREET. THE EVIL QUEEN appears, but she looks eighty years old at least.

EVIL QUEEN: "It is I! Regina, Queen of the Wish Realm! I'm here to take back what's rightfully mine."

EMMA (disgusted): "Geez. And I thought Wish Hook looked bad."

REGINA (mortified): "I really need to double down on those juice cleansers."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

There's several options for taking care of everybody while minimizing risk to the timeline. (Though clearly not eliminating it.) Regina, Adult!Henry, Jacinda, Lucy, WHook, Alice, and Robyn can all move back to Hyperion Heights. Regina can be closer to her sister and keep running the bar. WHook and Alice would stay there because of Robyn. As for Wish!Henry, maybe Clone Queen could check in on him? I thought at first she was staying in the Wish Realm, but the S6 finale implies she takes up residence in the original Enchanted Forest.  There's no real way to fix the timeline, but it's not very practical to have multiple Regina's, Henry's, Robyn's, and Hook's in the same town.

I found a deleted scene if the show had been renewed for an eighth season. This would've been the cliffhanger:

A bolt of LIGHTNING strikes down in the middle of MAIN STREET. THE EVIL QUEEN appears, but she looks eighty years old at least.

EVIL QUEEN: "It is I! Regina, Queen of the Wish Realm! I'm here to take back what's rightfully mine."

EMMA (disgusted): "Geez. And I thought Wish Hook looked bad."

REGINA (mortified): "I really need to double down on those juice cleansers."

I have no idea why they didn't use that in S6 instead of the Clone Queen.  My idea for S5 ending is Emma wishing things had turned out differently and the Curse hadn't been cast. To make up for being Regina's henchman Sydney grants it only duh, Genies can't make up worlds and she does indeed switch places with Alternate Emma..who actually had the same wish (she grew up on her parents bs about heroes and villains and wishes she could be a hero) Emma had all her memories and thinks Alternate Land is weird, and AlterEmma doesnt' like the responsibility of the idiots of SB always coming to her for help, and finds that being a hero is all that great shakes.  This is where we meet AlterRump and especially AlterEQ  (would love to see Parrilla playing an older, even more bitter version of Regina,) who at first acts redeemed but of course she and Rump team up  (the EQ gets to AlterHenry with schemes of power and corrupts him) and a real final battle takes place..with S7 finale being S6, without the Hyperian Heights BS.

• Like 1

So I’m way late to the party, but I just found this forum and thought I’d share my comments on the finale. First, Once was my favorite show for 6 years. Then season 7 happened. I tried to watch, but it was so, so bad. The writing was terrible and the acting even worse. Jacinda and Alice actresses were about the worst in the whole series. I could barely watch their scenes without rolling my eyes. I quit a few episodes in.

I came back for the finale because I heard the Charmings and Emma were coming back. What a disappointmen! They were barely in it. And why did they waste so much screentime on the fake characters from the Wish Realm? I didn’t care about Wish Hook, Wish Henry, or Wish Rumple. Mostly, I just wanted all the Wish Realm people to die or disappear or something, especially Wish Hook, who I hated from the moment he tried to kill my precious Killian and steal Emma. Really, that guy should have died with Wish Rumple. And what sense did it make for Rumple to die for a fake version of Hook who wasn’t even real? It was dumb. Why didn’t they leave Wish Hook in Seattle and have Rumple sacrifice himself for the real Hook that he actually had a story with for hundreds of years?

Why were the real cast sidelined so much? Why weren’t Emma and the real Hook part of the mission to save Henry? And why the heck did they bring the fake Henry back with them? Are there now two Henrys and two Hooks running around? Stupid. They should’ve killed off the wish versions or left them in the Wish Realm or faded them to dust like Wish Rumple.

Regina as the “good queen” made me laugh. I expected nothing less from these writers. They really started to worship her about midway through the series, forgetting that she murdered 1000s of innocent people. And how the heck are these merged realms supposed to work? Not to mention the timeline is totally screwed. Are people from the future now living alongside their past selves (and the fake versions of from the Wish Realm)? Really? And it gave me the heebie jeebies that Wish Hook was at the coronation where Emma was after he basically planned to rape her. Really yucky.

It was cute seeing Emma and Hook with their baby, but we should’ve seen a lot more of them and a lot less of the crazy Wish Realm and fake wish characters. Truly a waste of an hour. I should have just watched the Rumple and Belle reunion and the Emma, Hook and baby scene and called it done. No wonder it was cancelled.

• Like 2