Rumsy4

OUAT Series Rewatch!

Series Rewatch  

40 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When would you be interested in starting a rewatch of the complete series?

• The week after the series finale (May 25)
    • June 1
    • July 1
    • August 1
    • Never. I'm drinking a memory potion to forget the Show ever existed.

Since everyone probably misses Jacinda and Lucy as much as I do, maybe we could all watch the Halloween episode from Season 7 again on October 31st.

(I'm kidding, BTW.  Please do not run out to buy THE PACKAGE, especially from HER).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

This week we'll be discussing "Second Star to the Right" and "Straight on Til' Morning".

I'd like to say the worst is now behind us, but uh...

Oh, if only that were true.

• Like 1

Thanks for starting the rewatch and thanks to everyone who keeps coming back to the board like Belle after Rumple's latest betrayal, since it might keep this forum from going into the Dark One's vault.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Camera One said:

Thanks for starting the rewatch and thanks to everyone who keeps coming back to the board like Belle after Rumple's latest betrayal, since it might keep this forum from going into the Dark One's vault.  

We're just biding time before A&E's inevitable reboot... right?

5 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

We're just biding time before A&E's inevitable reboot... right?

Let's hope Santa from the Combined Realms hears your wish.  But remember, every wish comes with a price!  Except when it doesn't.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

This week we'll be discussing "Snow Drifts" and "There's No Place Like Home".

I'm actually looking forward to this one. I'm making pizza. Do we have two separate threads or are we treating this as one "movie" like it originally aired?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Excited for this one. It’s my favorite and I’ve seen it so many times but I haven’t let myself watch it since we started the rewatch. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Hurrah! I have not been entirely faithful to this rewatch, but I am always here for the CS movie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

This week's lineup, "Shattered Glass" and "Family Business" is utterly brutal. I need chocolate and alcohol.

I have red wine and dark chocolate. Although perhaps rum would have been the better choice for this duo.

• Like 1

This will be a tough batch of episodes to get through, as the Frozen aspects were the best part of Season 4A.

• Like 2

This week's selections should still be decent... "Fall" and "Shattered Sight" is the true end of the "Frozen" arc.

And then it will all go to hell the following week (not to hell literally... we won't get there until May).

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Camera One said:

And then it will all go to hell the following week (not to hell literally... we won't get there until May).

It took me too long to realize you were talking about the Underworld and not S6, LOL.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1