BestestAuntEver

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

Oh, God. I had a horrible thought: What if this show does a retread of the Sonny/Alexis/Ric deal when Kristina was a toddler, a la Jax comes back and claims Carly's devil spawn (as in the original, Sonny thought K was initially Ned's and Ric took over as Daddy figure!) as his to "protect" them from Sonny, etc. UGH!

I know many like Jax and Carly, but IMO, his character was really decimated in order to make the pairing work. And a reprise just saddens me. (I know, I'm not watching, so why should I care, right? Still, I always liked Jax!)

I just hope my theory is wrong.

#GH - Kevin looks for a way out. {March 1}

My poor Doc! 

I also saw a maybe-spoiler elsewhere that "Lucy has questions" that same day, I would love if that was related.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know many like Jax and Carly, but IMO, his character was really decimated in order to make the pairing work. And a reprise just saddens me.

LW and IR had (have) really great chemistry, which is why Carly and Jax worked even though they really shouldn't have. He should have wanted nothing to do with her, and his grudging acceptance of Jason in her life was the worst thing they did. He should have given her an ultimatum and then cut her loose when she was unable to stay away from Jason.

• Like 7

This show needs another baby, like Carly needs another bullet to the head. 

I wouldn't be opposed to Carly taking another bullet to the head if it took her out; or at least put her in a nice, long coma.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Read that this story w/Carly could be about ovarian cancer rather than an actual pregnancy. Supposedly February is when the medical story arcs have begun in the past.

FWIW, I saw it here here , but you know...crazy rumors, grains of salt & all that.

Edited by RedRockRosie · Reason: clarity

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

That site isn't reliable.

Yeah, probably not. I don't usually give these sites much credence but I guess I was thinking even this would could be a better possible story line than another Sonny spawn story.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by RedRockRosie

Carly opens up to Jason

It must be a day that ends in "day".

Sonny doesn't trust Robert

Shut up, Sonny. You don't get to say anything against RF!S. And mind your own business

At least there are spoilers for Kevin and Laura.

• Like 3

On 2/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'd rather see Emma pregnant by Casey the alien.

I had to go search this up. So, GH had an alien on the show...?? Why aren't the writers fun like this anymore??? Lol.

Edited by teenj12
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hater said:

I doubt the baby survives.  Who will be to blame for slagbeast's miscarriage?

Ava?

Nelle?

Julian, of course. Though Ryan is a likely candidate. I don't think that dream sequence was for nothing, even if he fantasized it for Ava.

• Like 3