CooperTV

S01.E17: In Name Only

Screen+Shot+2018-03-09+at+2.19.49+PM+%25

s Jason and the SEAL Team come closer to avenging the loss of Echo Team, Mandy takes matters into her own hands after her boss won’t green-light her mission to take out their biggest target. Also, Jason is unsure of where his relationship with Amy stands.

Promos

This show is losing me. I spent majority of the episode bored out of my mind. The last ten minutes were exciting, mostly. But everything else, and especially Mandy and Jason (and Amy) are unbearable.

• Like 1

This new, cool chick is just like every other new, cool chick they bring in as a love interest on every show.

Knows about guy stuff. Check.

Talks in witticisms. Check

Sexy and alluring yet also a girl's best friend. Check.

Maybe it's my love of his relationship on Bones coming through, where they were best friends yet totally hot for each other and was built on a solid foundation. At least there was a real connection to the wife, until they made her yet another female character who doesn't understand the nature of the job her man has chosen and knows that he loves it but forces him to choose, thus making her the villain. 

Instead of getting therapy, they just hoped their problems would magically disappear. 

I was so disappointed in the first episode to see he was estranged from his wife. I didn't want to see a soap opera unfold, but that's what I got.

5 minutes ago, TV Anonymous said:

What kind of helicopters did the team ride back from the mission? They did not look like any helicopter in current SOCOM inventory.

I actually thought for a brief moment that the helicopters looked like Ka-52 "Alligator" (Wiki says it's called Hokum B by the NATO code).

I thought it was a visual modification of the stealthy Blackhawk used on the Osama bin Laden raid.

I wanted to say that you were wrong as all models and variants of Sikorsky S-70 / UH-60 did not have the capability to retract their landing gears in. But then I saw the drawings of what the stealth MH-60 might be. And you were right. They looked like those allegedly stealth helicopters.