deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Believe it or not, I had a dress very similar to that back in the late 1960's when I was in elementary school. My mom made it for me in a pale pink cotton, or ca-in if you're Amy, and I wore it for Easter with a white straw hat.  

Where the heck does she get her clothes?   Most of them, if not unprofessional, are definitely age inappropriate. 

• Like 12

8 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

Grease or water spot’s on her top-must have pulled out of the dirty clothes hamper.

Eewwww! That is so gross!  So slovenly looking. Those skeins of yarn hanging from her ears do distract tho. 

41 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Believe it or not, I had a dress very similar to that back in the late 1960's when I was in elementary school. My mom made it for me in a pale pink cotton, or ca-in if you're Amy, and I wore it for Easter with a white straw hat.  

Where the heck does she get her clothes?   Most of them, if not unprofessional, are definitely age inappropriate. 

Reminds me of when I was a “candy striper” in high school, volunteering at local hospitals. We wore pink or blue striped pinafore thingys. We helped patients going thru medical thingys. 

Edited by Sidebar
  • Like 13

8 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

Grease or water spot’s on her top-must have pulled out of the dirty clothes hamper.

Good catch on the grease stains (you know she doesn't come in contact with water very much).  She wore that circus tent dress on the Q once--probably wadded up on her bedroom floor ever since (has anyone ever seen a clothes hamper?).  Nice clashing earrings--look goes well with her ghost white lips.  I don't open my mouth that wide during a dental exam!  She has no filter to realize this shouldn't be posted anywhere let alone her work Instagram (dirty clothes, glassy eyes, etc).  And she had the weekend off because....Yeah, Chaz looks like he would rather be doing anything than being in a picture with that drunken sot Shawn. (no offense to drunken sots)

• Like 15

Hanging out with an aging, sloppy sot sure won't help his brand......Sandra, yes....even Albany......or any other Q host except her!

SandraChaz_WENRiceFormula5.jpg

WENTSV0321albanychaz.jpg

33347326_1895040107452886_1057009958559678464_n.jpg

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, Sidebar said:

Eewwww! That is so gross!  So slovenly looking. Those skeins of yarn hanging from her ears do distract tho. 

Reminds me of when I was a “candy striper” in high school, volunteering at local hospitals. We wore pink or blue striped pinafore thingys. We helped patients going thru medical thingys. 

Hey, fellow candy stripper here, we wore pink stripes and .I thought I was the cat's ass !

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Lady J said:

Hey, fellow candy stripper here, we wore pink stripes and .I thought I was the cat's ass !

Did you get a stipend? ?

• Like 15

Friday night she was pounding down the booze on her patio and last night she was drunk as a coot with Chaz at a restaurant.  Meanwhile, back on the farm, it was some poor little mite's birthday.

• Like 20

I don't think Shawn and Chaz actually had dinner together.  I think it's more like they ran into each other there because what she wrote was "well, you don't say...."  I think if she went out with him she'd say "look who I had dinner with".......

Wherever they are must be some happening kinda place.....I recall LR posting a pic recently that looked exactly the same and she said something like "look who I ran into" and it was Meghan, the girl who always does the callous remover device with Shawn.

• Like 12

15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Because she's so skanktimonious.

This must be added to our word list... that's the best effing word- EVER!

12 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

Skunky’s Instagram, is loaded with pervert comments about her feet (dip them in chocolate sauce).

One of those comments better not be from my (toe sucking) Liam or I will cut the bitch...

11 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Holy moly.  Shitstreaks has a picture of herself out to dinner with Chaz.  Not only does she look drunk as a loon but she looks downright insane.

She's filling La Douche's shoes quite nicely then... speaking of La Douche- why wasn't she dining with her buddy Chaz?

• Like 12

10 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

I'm thinking Adult Bevies she dumped on herself. 

She looks so flushed and greasy.

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Because she's so skanktimonious.

I second the motion!  COFFEECUP has given us a new word! Brilliant!!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, leFay said:

This must be added to our word list... that's the best effing word- EVER!

One of those comments better not be from my (toe sucking) Liam or I will cut the bitch...

She's filling La Douche's shoes quite nicely then... speaking of La Douche- why wasn't she dining with her buddy Chaz?

Maybe he is tired seeing her vlogazine chats and the roadkill clip in hair or she's no longer somebody, hmmmm probably  both?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Happy Suzi Duzi said:

Maybe he is tired seeing her vlogazine chats and the roadkill clip in hair or she's no longer somebody, hmmmm probably  both?

I’ve always thought her ‘vlogazine’ term was stomach churning.  She left a 5mil job to sell birdhouses and house dresses on her vlogazine. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Sidebar said:

Excellent use of the "thingys" thingy! ?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

Excellent use of the "thingys" thingy! ?

Why thank you, DOWNTHESHORE! All in a day’s work lol 

• Like 12

I implore you to go to Skunky's intragram and read the posts, especially the ones about her bare feet photos.  Just sayin'.  Things get very weird and quite heated over there.

That dress she's wearing in the Chaz dinner photo - isn't that the exact same thing La Douchy was wearing in one of her latest chats?  The one being compared to old pillow ticking?  And really, women with big store-bought bewbs should not wear smocked tops.  There's a reason that style is generally reserved for children;  it's cute on flat chests, not on inflated skin balloons.

• Like 16

As a young teen in the 80’s I volunteered at a naval hospital, job duties included handing out magazines and delivering flowers.  We didn’t wear a darling striped pinafore but an ugly apron.  Does that count?

I see Shawn’s back to that white lipstick smeared on her mouth.  Unless that’s foam leftover from a swig of beer. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I implore you to go to Skunky's intragram and read the posts, especially the ones about her bare feet photos.  Just sayin'.  Things get very weird and quite heated over there.

That dress she's wearing in the Chaz dinner photo - isn't that the exact same thing La Douchy was wearing in one of her latest chats?  The one being compared to old pillow ticking?  And really, women with big store-bought bewbs should not wear smocked tops.  There's a reason that style is generally reserved for children;  it's cute on flat chests, not on inflated skin balloons.

??inflated skin balloons. Thanks Ladyrain, for the case of the giggles.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

??inflated skin balloons. Thanks Ladyrain, for the case of the giggles.

Why, thank  you, BillyGoat!  -  I should have added (regarding those 'balloons'), either natural or purchased, like hers and PP's.   Smocking is not their friend.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

tops.  There's a reason that style is generally reserved for children;  it's cute on flat chests, not on inflated skin balloons.

Exactly!  Remember tube tops? Case closed! 

• Like 15

Shitstreaks, maybe Isaac doesn't tell you every little thing he does because:

• It's none of your damned business
  • He thinks you should have your own life and not live vicariously through him

Love Isaac's new prison garb hoody - not!

No, you're not 29 you delusional old biddy.

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

The usual for Skunky. Five inch heels (I see a blue boot in her future), denim jacket and Iris Apfel glasses.

*volunteers to push her over also*

• Like 17

She just wiped her nose with her hand. Shoes are so high tonight she’s swaying, trying to maintain balance. The garbage hair and yarn satellite dish size earrings. BUCKS! BUCKS! 

But you knew that. Without even watching.

• Like 17

1F8BC01D-24DE-44C3-99C8-54E45EB41BA6.thumb.jpeg.236d7015db3a6ac051e178d8ca5634ce.jpegShe has to stand with her feet a yard apart to balance. As the minutes move on, the feet keep getting further apart...

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

Her hair is much better so

longer than the short ugly style she had before.  The rest not so much 

I was having the same thought.  Hair better than it has been in quite some time, although there are two hanks on top that look like rollers were taken out without any brushing through.  Odd.  Those turquoise glasses are jarring, not to mention fugly.  And how she stays upright on those mile-high heels defies the laws of physics.  I can't even imagine how painful her feet must be or how they'll feel after her shift is (mercifully) over.  It's like a ballerina being en pointe (is that the correct term?) for three hours straight.  She's obviously having difficulty navigating in them, with her Mrs. Wiggins ass in full bloom; she needs a walker to get around if she's insists on wearing those torture devices on her hooves.

• Like 15

She just told us, her Magoo glasses are on Amazon for around $30 bucks.  Isn’t Amazon a major competitor of QVC?  Lumber Jackie looks nice tonight, her weight loss is showing.

26 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I was having the same thought.  Hair better than it has been in quite some time, although there are two hanks on top that look like rollers were taken out without any brushing through.  Odd.  Those turquoise glasses are jarring, not to mention fugly.  And how she stays upright on those mile-high heels defies the laws of physics.  I can't even imagine how painful her feet must be or how they'll feel after her shift is (mercifully) over.  It's like a ballerina being en pointe (is that the correct term?) for three hours straight.  She's obviously having difficulty navigating in them, with her Mrs. Wiggins ass in full bloom; she needs a walker to get around if she's insists on wearing those torture devices on her hooves.

?? thanks for pointing out the 2 curler bumps ?

I can’t believe she earns a paycheck, for spewing her bs...

Edited by BillyGoat
  • Like 14

I've missed the entire PMS show (what a pity....not!) but I was checking out the items recently on air and just had to see if Shawn put on the Denim & Company bird poop distressed jeans.  Nope.

But the heels on those shoes are so high, her foot is slipping all the way down the toebox, leaving what looks like a good 1" or more at the back of the shoe, at the heel. No wonder she can't walk in them!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 14

Skunky was out of control last night.  I could have sworn I heard her speaking pig Latin at one point but I was in another room.  I think saying the pig Latin alphabet. She also looked like she was braying at times in those hoof heels.  She's a freaky mess.  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 15

10 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky was out of control last night.  I could have sworn I heard her speaking pig Latin at one point but I was in another room.  I think saying the pig Latin alphabet. She also looked like she was braying at times in those hoof heels.  She's a freaky mess.  

LMAO! E'shay a eakfray essmay.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

LMAO! E'shay a eakfray essmay.

I passed by and for some reason she was showing her intelligence by saying the alphabet in German.  I was so impressed--almost as much as I was by by her turquoise eyeglasses, mop earrings, hair puff, and shoes she couldn't walk in.

• Like 17

LOLOL! From another room it sounded beyond a foreign language. She was off the rails last night!. Her glasses look so ridiculous and are really distracting.  She also shared a story about shopping online on her "favorite" store's website (which isn't QVC obviously) and there was a similar blouse like the tsv but it was $600.  She's so obnoxious.

• Like 18

9 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

She was standing and walking like she was wearing a giant 2" thick overnight maxi-pad.

Could this be Post of the Day?

• Like 21

11 hours ago, Kathcart said:

KIllinger looks like the demented/drunk next-door neighbor in a 1971 sitcom.

Priceless!

Mrs. Roper in ‘Three’s Company’

Edited by Sidebar
  • Like 17

Was it Mrs. Kravitz from Bewitched? She always had a "sick headache"...

• Like 14

I haven’t seen her in a while and caught her last night.   To me, she looked a crazy 60 year old aunt.  I had a 4th grade teacher that reminded me of Shawn last night.  

• Like 14

If Skunky doesn't watch herself, she may turn into Logo the Clown 2.0.

Weird hair - check!

Weird glasses that clash with outfit - check!

A few more layers and she's there.

• Like 14

14 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

She was standing and walking like she was wearing a giant 2" thick overnight maxi-pad.

Sorry so blurry, but this wasn’t even her widest stance of the night. Eventually her feet were in different time zones. BD8C9310-45F6-4B47-BE9F-D053164B45B9.thumb.jpeg.3e4346d72586e016a3da77ba3adff88e.jpeg

• Like 19

10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

The idiot was reciting the German alphabet for that caller.

• Like 12

14 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Lol, now that's funny.

• Like 12

Okay.  I thought I'd heard everything inappropriate on QVC.

Apparently not.

During the Halston presentation they were talking about candy.  Cameron Silver then says something about how in beauty pageants "flippers" cover a false tooth, telling Shawn, "You know, like Jon Benet Ramsey.  You've heard of Jon Benet Ramsey, haven't you?"

Skunk literally shrinks back a few steps and responds with "That makes me uncomfortable, I'm not going there....."

Never thought I'd say this but I guess even SHE has standards.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Bronx Babe said:

Okay.  I thought I'd heard everything inappropriate on QVC.

Apparently not.

During the Halston presentation they were talking about candy.  Cameron Silver then says something about how in beauty pageants "flippers" cover a false tooth, telling Shawn, "You know, like Jon Benet Ramsey.  You've heard of Jon Benet Ramsey, haven't you?"

Skunk literally shrinks back a few steps and responds with "That makes me uncomfortable, I'm not going there....."

Never thought I'd say this but I guess even SHE has standards.

What the F is wrong with him bringing that up ??

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Lady J said:

What the F is wrong with him bringing that up ??

I don't know but apparently nothing is sacred anymore.

• Like 13

He couldn't have just thrown out something random like, "like Miss America"???

2 minutes ago, dixiemama said:

I'm going to let this video and last image on the video speak for itself......

Who posts stuff like this? oh yeah: she does...

No one needs to see her stank crotch...

I thought she didn't exercise???

Edited by leFay · Reason: My English is broken today...
  • Like 15