deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

6 hours ago, sauce62 said:

Why not just take a dump, Shawn? You've been shitting all over every one else all evening.

Exactly.... What's next Shawn ????   FMvSQO8.gif   slOCTgJ.gif

• Like 21

7 hours ago, Girlydiva53 said:

She worked with David and it went kaput.

She worked with Rick and it went kaput.

David and Rick haven't been at the Q for 20+ years for been mean boys or jerks

FWIW  if Isaac were to go to BobEvans or Cracker Barrel he seems like the type of guy who would embrace a new experience 

so no need to get down on him about that, 

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 15

2 hours ago, seasons said:

What was she selling by squatting like that? 

Besides the obvious...

Really, what was the point of that?

How can she not just implode any day now?

She's trying to play everyone again.

Setup.

Jeans.  Showing that you don't have that awful gap in the back.

Lumberjackie did it, too, at the beginning of the presentation.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Phronsie said:

Well this is a sight I wish I could unsee.  

7 hours ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

sorry to break the storyline lol but this happened ( shawnie sue shows her arse)

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.01.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.03.18 PM.png

5a0a6be93c2fe_ScreenShot2017-11-13at11_06_36PM.thumb.png.9fd4d156079b14ee63974b973a581fcb.png

This is charming, just charming......   boy, what you can miss .... thank goodness for DWtS.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

David and Rick haven't been at the Q for 20+ years for been mean boys or jerks

FWIW  if Isaac were to go to BobEvans or Cracker Barrel he seems like the type of guy who would embrace a new experience 

so need to get down on him about that, 

And both David and Rick put up with Patti. No way would they tolerate bad behavior like that again out of Shawn.

I so agree about Isaac embracing a new experience.

3 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

When I first started watching Q David, Kerstin and Shawn were all doing a Sat. morning show together.

I could tell right away with those 3 egos something had to give and someone had to go.

Plus, she probably didn't want to work Saturday mornings. .... 

Shawn worked herself off that show by refusing to sell exercise equipment. They brought Kerstin on just for the exercise presentations and the rest is history.

Shawn is quite a team player.

Not.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 21

4 minutes ago, Puddy said:

And both David and Rick put up with Patti. No way would they tolerate bad behavior like that again out of Shawn.

I so agree about Isaac embracing a new experience.

Shawn worked herself off that show by refusing to sell exercise equipment. They brought Kerstin on just for the exercise presentations and the rest is history.

Shawn is quite a team player.

Not.

Where does she get off refusing to sell anything. She should have been told sell what we tell you to, or you're gone. 

• Like 22

1 minute ago, Lady J said:

Where does she get off refusing to sell anything. She should have been told sell what we tell you to, or you're gone. 

Back then, she had more freedom. Now, it looks like she might have fewer options. I hope.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Back then, she had more freedom. Now, it looks like she might have fewer options. I hope.

Fingers crossed !!!

• Like 13

I'm not going to quote the post because I think we've all seen enough of Skunk's business end, but that chick got a flat ass...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

I quite literally can hardly believe that pic of Shawn.  She displays the decorum of a baboon.  No offense to baboons anywhere.

well baboons show their asses, their bright red asses... wonder if her ass is as red as her face???

• Like 17

1 hour ago, leFay said:

I'm not going to quote the post because I think we've all seen enough of Skunk's business end, but that chick got a flat ass...

I wonder if Joe still calls her Bubble. She lost dat ass over her three month family leave.

If Joe is an ass man, I know someone I can fix him up with.

Wonder if he likes pancakes.

2 minutes ago, leFay said:

well baboons show their asses, their bright red asses... wonder if her ass is as red as her face???

I don't know but her lipstick made her mouth look like a baboon ass.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 23

These days it's all about the bass, Skunky.  At 45, I don't think she would lose her Mrs. Wiggins backside in 3 months unless she had some help.  Her body is as phony as her personality.  It is a new Shitstreaks with the long earrings and the bewb coverage.  Still has the horrid nails, bright clown lipstick, raccoon vacant eyes.

• Like 16

Whatevah and howevah she did it, Skunky has definitely lost weight.  i  am guessing it was one of:

a)  When the adoption came through she stopped the fertility drugs and the weight came off naturally;

b)  When the baby came home, she curtailed the drinking and rhe weight came off naturally;  or

c) The pre-baby medical thinggy was cool sculpting or that other lift/trim they do in one day (sona something??).

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

At 45, I don't think she would lose her Mrs. Wiggins backside in 3 months unless she had some help. 

Ahhh, so that was her "medical thingy".  

By the way, I just love the Mrs. Wiggins visual.  Although my brain is hearing "Mrs. A-Whiggins".

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Like 21

33 minutes ago, Denver Hoosier said:

Whatevah and howevah she did it, Skunky has definitely lost weight.  i  am guessing it was one of:

a)  When the adoption came through she stopped the fertility drugs and the weight came off naturally;

b)  When the baby came home, she curtailed the drinking and rhe weight came off naturally;  or

c) The pre-baby medical thinggy was cool sculpting or that other lift/trim they do in one day (sona something??).

I'm guessing (c).

31 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Ahhh, so that was her "medical thingy".  

By the way, I just love the Mrs. Wiggins visual.  Although by brain is hearing "Mrs. A-Whiggins'.

So is mine, every time I see that name.?

• Like 12

Shawn has a picture of herself on IG in a reddish wig, short bob.  Dare I say it?  She looks cute - and I didn't think that was even possible.  She looks 20 years younger too.  Which just goes to prove what a disaster her hideously styled and colored hair really is. 

Also, her fans get into vicious verbal fights on her site.  Why would she want that to happen?  I'm not on any social media so I don't know what could even be done, short of deleting those posts and banning the posters.  But why doesn't she step in and take charge and say that isn't the tone of conversation she wants there?  Unless she prefers that sort of thing.  Maybe she loves them bickering about her.  What I notice on reading Lisa's FB and IG vs. Skunky's:  Lisa pops in and answers people; not every single one, but she does reply intermittently.  Shawn never does.  Apparently she does not want to rub virtual elbows with the masses.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

Shawn has a picture of herself on IG in a reddish wig, short bob.  Dare I say it?  She looks cute - and I didn't think that was even possible.  She looks 20 years younger too.  Which just goes to prove what a disaster her hideously styled and colored hair really is. 

Also, her fans get into vicious verbal fights on her site.  Why would she want that to happen?  I'm not on any social media so I don't know what could even be done, short of deleting those posts and banning the posters.  But why doesn't she step in and take charge and say that isn't the tone of conversation she wants there?  Unless she prefers that sort of thing.  Maybe she loves them bickering about her.  What I notice on reading Lisa's FB and IG vs. Skunky's:  Lisa pops in and answers people; not every single one, but she does reply intermittently.  Shawn never does.  Apparently she does not want to rub virtual elbows with the masses.

Agree - I like that wig - even on her - AND - it's going to be a TSV on Dec 21.  I may have to look into that. hmmmmmmmmm!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

I think the wig is an improvement.  Now as far as those totes ridic round purple glasses...

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

I think the wig is an improvement.  Now as far as those totes ridic round purple glasses...

Totes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Shawn used to have a social media person. Remember chicken soup Erika?

Before that, Mama Loandra used to play post patrol for her, deleting posts and blocking posters.

Now, nothing.

• Like 13

On 11/11/2017 at 7:18 PM, Taffy Apple said:

Don't you actually have to give birth to have post-partum depression?  I would love if she pulled that one to TPTB...kind of like how she kept saying she took "maternity leave" instead of "family leave".  She is such a complete tool.  And whoever noted that the novelty has worn off--she rarely talks about Jobless let alone JJ the baby.  

Nope......adoptive parents can/do have it.  It's called Post Adoption Depression Syndrome.

Let's hope she's not smart enough to check this out on her favorite website Google.  It's out there, waiting for her to find https://showhope.org/2016/01/20/can-adoptive-parents-get-the-baby-blues-too/ .  One suggestion the article makes (to avoid from occuring) is to "take plenty of time off work".  It also says to try not to worry about dishes, cleaning, or cooking.  Seems like she did (by her own admission) this long before the baby came. Her co-workers are probably hoping that she'll not read this, otherwise I'm sure she'll "call out" that this will be her next medical thingy.  

On 11/13/2017 at 2:36 PM, LadyR said:

There’s no comment on DV’s FB or IG pages about what OES posted, but it’s no surprise that he would take the high road in this matter.  For all his food-and-color-obsessed Diva antics, DV is a true Southern Gentleman. 

Say what you will about Diva, (and I'm just as guilty for taking/making digs about him), but agree, he is a gentleman.  He also seems to have a pretty strong work ethic, something Shawn never had and never will IMHO.  Just when I think I've seen her at her worse, she does something else (boots on the couch, sitting through an entire presentation and now the "jean" thing).  How many employers would tolerate this from an employee?  For once she did say something truthful when she said she was "cheaping out" on doing her work Friday night.  SMH how she gets away with it.  Even if she sells, she speaks volumes about the overall culture of QVC TPTB do nothing about her petulant, immature behavior.

Edited by zoemom
  • Like 24

So Skunky is relegated to the wee hours of the morn (EST) hawking surge protectors.  Not quite as 'glamorous' as selling qrap from a garage rooftop in LaLa Land because the Oscars were on the freaking day before.  To add insult to injury, she has to toss it to a newbie, who is given the (dubious) honor of presenting Diamon-eek.  I giggle.

• Like 21

the red blond wig, looks great on her why she continues with that "hair style" is beyond me

those glasses feh,  but there are tons of that style of reading glasses out there, 

as for the negative comments on her IG 

she either posts and never looks, or has no idea how to block posters and delete, or DGAF  

8 hours ago, zoemom said:

Even if she sells, she speaks volumes about the overall culture of QVC TPTB do nothing about her petulant, immature behavior.

Patti Reilly 2.0

• Like 18

9 hours ago, BecomingLimited said:

The toothbrush is not peenk, that is not a word. *Smack*

Thought I was the only one who was driven nutso by this pronunciation.   I feel so validated!!!! 

• Like 16

9 hours ago, BecomingLimited said:

Skunk just epilated her toe hair. Meghan was horrified. And...scene.

The video is up, for the set of two 18 head emjoi things. Meghan mentioned this is easier than tweezers of which she has some great ones to present this season. Dumba$$ asked "are they tweezerman"?! Guess she didn't read the memo that the Q bought a truck load of LaTweeze from a guy out in Jersey. Meghan also referenced her husband/dad/brother/uncle Joe Murray was waiting in the wings and horrified by Skunk's toe hair "situation" . Throwing so much shade that Meghan. 

Edited by BecomingLimited
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, BecomingLimited said:

The video is up, for the set of two 18 head emjoi things. Meghan mentioned this is easier than tweezers of which she has some great ones to present this season. Dumba$$ asked "are they tweezerman"?! Guess she didn't read the memo that the Q bought a truck load of LaTweeze from a guy out in Jersey. Meghan also referenced her husband/dad/brother/uncle Joe Murray was waiting in the wings and horrified by Skunk's toe hair "situation" . Throwing so much shade that Meghan. 

Thanks so much for mentioning the video, BecomingLimited - just watched the spectacle.  Skunky toe-shaving, face-shaving - well at least she admitted she gets her bikini area waxed, 'cause that is definitely one epilatin' scene no one would want to see! 

10 hours ago, BecomingLimited said:

Skunk just epilated her toe hair. Meghan was horrified. And...scene.

The look on Meghan's face was priceless...

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, LadyR said:

Thanks so much for mentioning the video, BecomingLimited - just watched the spectacle.  Skunky toe-shaving, face-shaving - well at least she admitted she gets her bikini area waxed, 'cause that is definitely one epilatin' scene no one would want to see! 

The look on Meghan's face was priceless...

EWWWWW!!!! 
I had to watch the video... I had to see that... Why did I look?

She epilated her peri-menopausal facial hair, she epilated her toe... that woman ain't right in the head...

Oh but her fans (especially on the Q forum) will all comment how "quirky" that was... *eye roll*

I need to give mad props to our girl Meghan for deftly interjecting snide comments...

• Like 18

HAHAHAHAHA .... I just watched the first part of that emjoi demo with the sound off - LOLOLOLOL!!!! Shawn looks like a hot mess next to the emjoi rep. Boy she is pretty. And a Pro - she looks right into the camera, and manages to look lady-like and uber-polished as she epilates her face. Shawn tries for "real" and looks like a slob. She takes her shoes off, and epilates her foot????? WHAT WAS that??? The camera goes back to the lovely lady - she hardly flinches. (She knows Shawn!!) Shawn goes back to shoving her tongue to push out her cheek to epilate her face - AFTER IT WAS ON HER FOOT!!! Did she at last brush it off??? OMG She is slumped over while the pretty gal stands still and straight. I am SURE I could not stand it with the sound on - she is .... words fail me 

That lipstick!! Those earrings!! That hair!!! All made worse by the Sloppy Behavior. GROSS!!!!

• Like 22

53 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

HAHAHAHAHA .... I just watched the first part of that emjoi demo with the sound off - LOLOLOLOL!!!! Shawn looks like a hot mess next to the emjoi rep. Boy she is pretty. And a Pro - she looks right into the camera, and manages to look lady-like and uber-polished as she epilates her face. Shawn tries for "real" and looks like a slob. She takes her shoes off, and epilates her foot????? WHAT WAS that??? The camera goes back to the lovely lady - she hardly flinches. (She knows Shawn!!) Shawn goes back to shoving her tongue to push out her cheek to epilate her face - AFTER IT WAS ON HER FOOT!!! Did she at last brush it off??? OMG She is slumped over while the pretty gal stands still and straight. I am SURE I could not stand it with the sound on - she is .... words fail me 

That lipstick!! Those earrings!! That hair!!! All made worse by the Sloppy Behavior. GROSS!!!!

She used it on her face again AFTER she used it on her foot???? That's our Skunk! I didn't make it that far in the video, I stopped it after she was working on her feet...

• Like 17

Jeez Louise, you guys weren't kidding about that toe-hair shaving video.  How does that low-class idiot still have her job??!  Obviously QVC cares way more about the bucks her just as idiotic 'fans' bring in than they do about their own reputation.  It's astounding how far this company has fallen.  

The shaver rep looked so cute and fresh and clean, while the Skunk looked like the last holdout at the end of the bar at closing time.  The trashy earrings, the smeared on red lipstick, the weed-whacker chopped hair, the public toe-hair shaving.  Was she drunk?  If not then I'd hate to see her when she was.

• Like 19

Skunky actually described the tsv candles as being made with tiny "schards" of glass.  That alone was enough to turn me off of purchasing let alone the $100 price tag.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 16

43 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Jeez Louise, you guys weren't kidding about that toe-hair shaving video.  How does that low-class idiot still have her job??!  Obviously QVC cares way more about the bucks her just as idiotic 'fans' bring in than they do about their own reputation.  It's astounding how far this company has fallen.  

The shaver rep looked so cute and fresh and clean, while the Skunk looked like the last holdout at the end of the bar at closing time.  The trashy earrings, the smeared on red lipstick, the weed-whacker chopped hair, the public toe-hair shaving.  Was she drunk?  If not then I'd hate to see her when she was.

I just watched the video. I agree with all of this.

She still has her job because she and hubby are besties w/Jack Comstock, the #2 guy at the Q.

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

she and hubby are besties w/Jack Comstock, the #2 guy at the Q.

That means we'll never be rid of her!  Aaaaaarrrggghh.    It also explains her "I don't give a rat's ass" attitude on air.  Oh, her co-workers must loathe her as much as we do, having to watch her piss and moan her way through her shows, take endless time off - leaving them to pick up her slack, and know she'll never be chastised for any of it because of 'connections'.  I just know - without actually knowing - that the atmosphere at the Q is tainted.  As much as they try to put forth the image of one big happy family, the cracks are showing.  And with Shawnie Sue we can see how little she is liked and respected by everyone else there.

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

That means we'll never be rid of her!  Aaaaaarrrggghh.    It also explains her "I don't give a rat's ass" attitude on air.  Oh, her co-workers must loathe her as much as we do, having to watch her piss and moan her way through her shows, take endless time off - leaving them to pick up her slack, and know she'll never be chastised for any of it because of 'connections'.  I just know - without actually knowing - that the atmosphere at the Q is tainted.  As much as they try to put forth the image of one big happy family, the cracks are showing.  And with Shawnie Sue we can see how little she is liked and respected by everyone else there.

Not necessarily. There are things even the #2 guy can't save her from. Creating  hostile work environment is the big one.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

Not necessarily. There are things even the #2 guy can't save her from. Creating  hostile work environment is the big one.

If you mean a hostile environment of her making, that's a good thing, right?  In that case, let's hope she keeps up her shit show, digging the hole deeper.

In the same vein, do you think that's what happened to Albaninny?  Maybe she was hitting on guys behind the scenes.  Somehow that's so easy to picture.

• Like 13

Wasn't there a rumor that Albaninny was bonking some head honcho and then he started bonking another host (cough- Elise- cough) and well...

• Like 12