deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

She worked with David and it went kaput.

She worked with Rick and it went kaput.

Are both guys assholes or is it Our Shawn?

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Well, let's see.  She was told by Basshole that, "I'm trying to have a career here" while attempting to sabotage his show.

She turns Isaac into a mindless pile of nervous goo.

My vote is Skunky's the asshole.

• Like 23

On 11/11/2017 at 5:47 PM, Lady J said:

There are a few posters who will report anyone who doesn't agree with them and the mods play favorites. You catch on to this quickly.

Yeah...I've seen those posters in action.  They are probably some of the hosts' Grammies.

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Right out of the box, Shitstreaks insults Isaac and tells him he "lives on another planet" because he doesn't know what Bob Evans is (I've never seen one or been to one either) and hasn't a clue about Cracker Barrel.

She's being snotty and pretentious about chain restaurants.  Douche.

I miss both of those restaurants. They don't exist in California.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Poor Isaac having to deal with that nonsense

"what's a potato gratin"

she is so dumb 

ugh how does she even survive 

The entire Penn State community must let out a loud collective groan every time she reminds everyone that she went there.

Edited by MyGiddyAunt · Reason: clarity
  • Like 23

To me, Bob Evans is some already prepared food that's in the refrigerated case in the supermarket.

I just looked it up. We have one location in NJ, down around Exit 4 on the Turnpike. Who knew?

There's no reason to expect a NYC resident who probably has used mass transit most of his life, or has normally flown to locales, to know common highway rest stop restaurants. 

• Like 18

I'm waiting for the clip of Isaac's crew neck peplum sweater to be posted.  An angry-sounding Skunky said she was channeling her mother when she revealed her age on air.  And she pointedly said that she and her mother are not the same size.  

• Like 11

I know this will be shocking, but even though it's a light color, that nail polish is on her cuticles and the sides of her fingers.  She was just showing the Clarisonic and there was a closeup of her nails.

• Like 17

See? I said there was no way she could make it to Christmas and keep her shit together.

She is so over this job.

That outburst was just shocking. She is a mean spirited person.

Did you catch her mention of Switzerland? 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I know this will be shocking, but even though it's a light color, that nail polish is on her cuticles and the sides of her fingers.  She was just showing the Clarisonic and there was a closeup of her nails.

They are her real nails and she slapped on one coat of one if those Julep colors.

Very sloppy work.

2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shawn said using the Clarisonic will make your skin glow. 

Is that what's doing on her face?  A nice warm, red glow?

Like a Duraflame heater!

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 22

2 minutes ago, Puddy said:

See? I said there was no way she could make it to Christmas and keep her shit together.

She is so over this job.

That outburst was just shocking. She is a mean spirited person.

Did you catch her mention of Switzerland? 

nope not listening, just can't

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

I'm waiting for the clip of Isaac's crew neck peplum sweater to be posted.  An angry-sounding Skunky said she was channeling her mother when she revealed her age on air.  And she pointedly said that she and her mother are not the same size.  

I watched the video but they must have cut that out?

• Like 9

1 minute ago, BecomingLimited said:

I watched the video but they must have cut that out?

She said it was WW3 between her and Lo when she told Lo's age on the air.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Girlydiva53 said:

She said it was WW3 between her and Lo when she told Lo's age on the air.

Like we can't figure out Lo's age based on Shawn's age.

Get over yourself, grandma.

Now you see why Shawn is the way she is.

• Like 23

Dr. Clarisonic looks like he should have been on The Andy Griffith Show.  Waiting for Sheriff Andy and Barney Fife to run on the set and arrest OES for Crimes of Asshattery.

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, LadyR said:

Dr. Clarisonic looks like he should have been on The Andy Griffith Show.  Waiting for Sheriff Andy and Barney Fife to run on the set and arrest OES for Crimes of Asshattery.

That would make the show watchable 

The Monday line up needs a re work 

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

If she has a job by the end of the week, I'll be surprised. The opening interaction with the models was painful to watch. 

She asked Katia about her wig. Seriously? So low and completely clueless. Hey Shawn, jealous much?

• Like 19

Shawn. Honey. You size down in those jeans because of..... spandex!

Those jeans are wrinkly as shit. Not a great selling point.

Edited by Girlydiva53
  • Like 19

You know where I see lots of NYDJ? At my local Goodwill. The price for these jeans is right up there with the Q's food prices and the lies about the product are just as reprehensible. If you are vain and dumb enough to think the number size on the tag means jack shit, I'd like to sell you eight pieces of talapia for $90. YMMV

• Like 16

We have both Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel in Michigan. I actually like a lot of the Bob Evans food, and Cracker Barrel excels in comfort foods/meals. Admittedly, I haven't been to either one in 3-4 years (and lots can change), but I recall never having a bad meal at either place.

@DownTheShore, absolutely; how how would a fashion designing, big city living guy like IM possibly know these restaurants?

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Puddy said:

Many thanks for mentioning this, Puddy - David and Rick should get medals for having to deal with Miz Asshole on a weekly basis.  David must have broken into one crazy Happy Dance after it went kaput, and I bet Rick did the same thing as well (now that would be a sight to see).

3 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Well, let's see.  She was told by Basshole that, "I'm trying to have a career here" while attempting to sabotage his show.

She turns Isaac into a mindless pile of nervous goo.

My vote is Skunky's the asshole.

And here's another vote for Shawn/OES/Skunky the asshole.  Should be a landslide.

• Like 17

Can't stand that unprofessional shouting...WAIT...HOW MANY ARE LEFT?...WHAT'S THAT?..WHAT??!!! ....etc.  I guess she's yelling to the person in her ear piece.  This drives me crazy.  I think it's so rude.  Can't she pause and ask the info in a different manner.  It's not cool or cutesy...whatever Shawn is going for in her style presentation.  It's annoying!

I posted in the other section on here that I was waiting for a screenshot of Shawn squatting in those jeans...I knew it had to be in the works.  LOL!  (I forgot she has her own dedicated pages on here now.) 

It's the "Gifty" season per Shawn. 

Uh Oh...here it comes...let the preaching begin!!!  Bow your heads (and get out your credit cards)...the bracelets are on!!!

Edited by Autumn Love
  • Like 19

16 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

sorry to break the storyline lol but this happened ( shawnie sue shows her arse)

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.01.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.03.18 PM.png

5a0a6be93c2fe_ScreenShot2017-11-13at11_06_36PM.thumb.png.9fd4d156079b14ee63974b973a581fcb.png

Well this is a sight I wish I could unsee.  

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

sorry to break the storyline lol but this happened ( shawnie sue shows her arse)

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.01.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.03.18 PM.png

5a0a6be93c2fe_ScreenShot2017-11-13at11_06_36PM.thumb.png.9fd4d156079b14ee63974b973a581fcb.png

This is NOT an endorsement for these jeans. She is so out of there. Check out the shade being thrown by LumberJackie.

Edited by BecomingLimited
  • Like 14

29 minutes ago, BecomingLimited said:

She asked Katia about her wig. Seriously? So low and completely clueless. Hey Shawn, jealous much?

Isn't she a piece if work? It was a real shit move.

• Like 16

Pants...an emotional experience!  Okay Shawn...whatever you say. 

$106 for lounge pants?  Now that's "there goes too much money from my paycheck for lounge pants" experience! 

Oh wait...I apologize...these pants are OPRAH approved!  Well then...that changes everything. 

• Like 19

For someone who brags about her shopping trips to the mall with the valet parking, I just can't see Skunky lowering herself to dine with the unwashed masses in places like Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel.  Personally, I love Bob Evans and had breakfast there yesterday.  If I saw Skunk there, I'd totally freak out.  

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

For someone who brags about her shopping trips to the mall with the valet parking, I just can't see Skunky lowering herself to dine with the unwashed masses in places like Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel.  Personally, I love Bob Evans and had breakfast there yesterday.  If I saw Skunk there, I'd totally freak out.  

Right!

I'm a Cracker Barrel girl...........love that hash brown casserole!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Puddy said:

She worked with Rick TWICE

• Like 11

1 hour ago, RiderOnTheStorm said:

We have both Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel in Michigan. I actually like a lot of the Bob Evans food, and Cracker Barrel excels in comfort foods/meals. Admittedly, I haven't been to either one in 3-4 years (and lots can change), but I recall never having a bad meal at either place.

@DownTheShore, absolutely; how how would a fashion designing, big city living guy like IM possibly know these restaurants?

I like Cracker Barrel. Whenever I went out to WV to visit a nephew, I always stopped at one. I also stock up on Moon Pies whenever I'm in their store section. Every now and then I visit the one in northwest NJ.?

• Like 12

When I first started watching Q David, Kerstin and Shawn were all doing a Sat. morning show together.

I could tell right away with those 3 egos something had to give and someone had to go.

Plus, she probably didn't want to work Saturday mornings. .... 

• Like 15

What was she selling by squatting like that? 

Besides the obvious...

Really, what was the point of that?

How can she not just implode any day now?

She's trying to play everyone again.

Setup.

• Like 17