Jump to content
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

Shawn joined Blabby at the end of SSWJ and, of course, Blabby had to once again say that they were “separated at birth.” Love the expression on the Skunk’s face (not in response to Blabby’s comment, btw!).

B5438CAE-C060-42CF-A8F5-207D753D196C.thumb.jpeg.22055afa9d51e6bd68d11d1a39796dcd.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, letusprocrastinate said:

I'm pretty sure it says on the waistband, "Believe in Your Own Beauty."  Sometimes it can be seen during presentations.

Yes, there is now a male version.

For men who have self-esteem issues, and need their garments to talk to them.

A pair of jeans. Inside the fly is embroidered "IMPRESSIVE !!!!!"

LOLOLOLOL  🙂 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Booney said:

Shawn joined Blabby at the end of SSWJ and, of course, Blabby had to once again say that they were “separated at birth.” Love the expression on the Skunk’s face (not in response to Blabby’s comment, btw!).

B5438CAE-C060-42CF-A8F5-207D753D196C.thumb.jpeg.22055afa9d51e6bd68d11d1a39796dcd.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Booney!     

Blabby!   I lurv that - it’s so, so, so JT!   Hell to the yeah!

Hi Rocketinu!

This is only ONE of the WORST!   I loved the photos of the Sneering Fauxhawk she was sporting in such a cool, hip, fierce, multiple way!    🤣😆😝

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Good Evening everyone,

Thanks to all of you for posting the hi-larious photos of SK - the faux-hawk, the sneers, the drapery tie-back earrings, and the kitten heels, which she mentioned in one of her IG posts are USED from The Real Real - Mrs.Thang is wearing someone else’s throwaways - I also noticed that she is now responding to between 6-10 posts on her IG, and she is blocking, sniping at and admonishing certain followers who don’t agree with her or compliment her, her hair, looks, make up, style, etc.....do you think the Brass told her to get with it because people were complaining she never answered?   I had seen that on a few of her earlier posts - followers were upset that she never answered their questions....Oh well, glad I’m not SK, just sayin’...

Thank you all again for the laughs!  👍  And thanks also for the ❤️‘s.

Have a peaceful evening!  ☮️

Cowabunga

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just clicked in for a few minutes, on mute.  If you need to wear readers all the time, perched down on your nose -- it's time to switch to wearing glasses with bifocals or "progressive" lenses.  Especially on TV.  I speak from experience, and I'm not on TV.  Sad but true realization.   It's a difficult truth.  lol. Join the club, sister.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Did anybody else hear Skunky reference alcohol again tonight? I watched a little of her Peace Love Whatever show. The OAP was doing a warm fuzzy sales pitch about how all of us have problems in our lives (meaning, I guess, that we should all buy her inspirational clothes so our problematic lives would improve). She asked Skunky and all the models to raise their hands if they had problems in their lives. Everybody did. Then she said that if all of them went into a little room together, they would talk and reveal their problems. Skunky said, "Is there any alcohol in there?"

Damn, I wish she would shut up about her precious alcohol. Nobody cares if she drinks, but it's really annoying to hear her mention it so often. Just like her remarks about not showering.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Ninja Turtle said:

which she mentioned in one of her IG posts are USED from The Real Real

many people do that 

buy resale and consignment its a big thing 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Good Morning....and WTF was this last night?  She looks awful here!

shawn.jpg

She is going to play, “I don’t give a damn.” Till the day they show her the door. Trust me, that day is coming. No host is bigger then QVC. The fashion queen can testify to that.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Hummingbird,

Thanks, I know that consisgnment is big now, (personally, it’s not for me), but I get that;  I was just so surprised to see SK actually admit it, what with her and that elitist attitude she constantly purports and the comments about shopping at Neimans, etc. and how she pays big $$ for her jeans....all I can say is she’s still a train wreck and a hypocrite, sad...

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!  😊  Thanks everyone!  ☮️

Cowabunga

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, rocketinu said:

This just may be the worst her hair has ever looked. She looks like she just broke out of the crazy house.

Well that would explain a lot...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Hi Hummingbird,

Thanks, I know that consisgnment is big now, (personally, it’s not for me), but I get that;  I was just so surprised to see SK actually admit it, what with her and that elitist attitude she constantly purports and the comments about shopping at Neimans, etc. and how she pays big $$ for her jeans....all I can say is she’s still a train wreck and a hypocrite, sad...

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!  😊  Thanks everyone!  ☮️

Cowabunga

i give a side eye to those who talk the loudest about anything akin to this.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

Just clicked in for a few minutes, on mute.  If you need to wear readers all the time, perched down on your nose -- it's time to switch to wearing glasses with bifocals or "progressive" lenses.  Especially on TV.  I speak from experience, and I'm not on TV.  Sad but true realization.   It's a difficult truth.  lol. Join the club, sister.

I’ve tried progressive and bifocals and just can’t wear them. But she can certainly find some less obtrusive styles. But that wouldn’t fit her look-at-me schtick. 

And how does she get away with sniping at people on IG? I’m sure that’s not what TPTB mean by interaction. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Thumper said:

Just clicked in for a few minutes, on mute.  If you need to wear readers all the time, perched down on your nose -- it's time to switch to wearing glasses with bifocals or "progressive" lenses.  Especially on TV.  I speak from experience, and I'm not on TV.  Sad but true realization.   It's a difficult truth.  lol. Join the club, sister.

I don't know, Thumper....I don't think she wears glasses.  Isn't that why you'd get progressives or bifocals, so you can read and have your normal prescription for glasses you use for near or far sightedness?  She only needs them to be able to read, cheaters or readers, whatever one calls them.

The one thing she does is wear them all over the set.  I've accidentally forgotten I had them on and walked downstairs and damn near fell down the steps!  Another time, I felt nauseous, almost instantly.  I don't know how Shawn walks around with those things. It's not a comfortable thing to do.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well, when I wore contacts but also needed readers, I'd just look over the top (or " over top of" lol) the readers to see regularly.  I think that's why Shawn has the readers perched down on the end of her nose.

She could probably get glasses (even funky ones!) that are clear on top with the reader magnification on the bottom, but oh well.  Just a thought.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Good Morning....and WTF was this last night?  She looks awful here!

shawn.jpg

A drunken stupor 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am calling bs on her readers. She said she is working on a line of readers with LOCO. She is wearing them as an ad to make money.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think she's posted on IG that she gets her readers from Amazon - Eyebobs brand.  She has dozens of pairs, apparently.  At around $89 a pop, that's quite the collection.

They are nicely made...I have one pair that I got from 6pm.com at about 1/2 that price.  The fact that I haven't managed to lose them is a miracle!

And no...this brand doesn't just make crazy, whackadoodle frames.  They have normal ones, too.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

I am calling bs on her readers. She said she is working on a line of readers with LOCO. She is wearing them as an ad to make money.

she said that a year ago 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:55 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

She says it's because she hates nature,  gardening,  the outdoors. 

Too bad, because those are all things the English aristocracy Shawn so desperately yearns to be a part of, enjoys.  Get out those Wellies, Skunky!

Just now, Bronx Babe said:

Too bad, because those are all things the English aristocracy Shawn so desperately yearns to be a part of, enjoys.  Get out your Wellies, Skunky!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×