deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Hehe, great candid shots of Skunky.

Looks like she's coming out of those silly, ill-fitting shoes.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Booney said:

Nice sneer.

E599641B-FAD0-4768-8E85-ED7329B25DC2.thumb.jpeg.edde83438e8a9c487fa81d4d5ed446df.jpeg

New hoof covers?

D8BDA7EA-D577-4410-9D38-921996D4D9B6.thumb.jpeg.a2339eed1e9c886018e97cbe0e77c3d3.jpeg

12822088-49BD-4072-B7CC-12A26813C608.thumb.jpeg.67cffb3026a156214290d4947178233c.jpeg

She still hasn’t realized,this crap is wearing thin. After her little demotion,you would think she would wise up.

• Like 12

Looks like Shawn has been relegated to The Deuce tonight, kicked out by Frau for a Garden Edition of "You're Home with Jill".

Again, I can't help but giggle!

s0o4MP1.gif

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6

She says it's because she hates nature,  gardening,  the outdoors. 

No, it's a Garden Party and you weren't invited!

(And a frog is an amphibian, not a reptile, idiot)

You have to see Facebook for context.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Exactly! 

Why do they let her say stuff like that about their shows?  You never hear another host say "I don't like "X", so I'm going over here to do "X" instead".  She should just keep quiet about it and go on and do her job. 

I'm in sales, and as far as my customers know, I like everything and everybody.  I don't know enough about a lot of them to know their personal likes and dislikes, so I wouldn't want to be offensive. 

Being offensive is just not something Shawn seems to ever be concerned with!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Exactly! 

Why do they let her say stuff like that about their shows?  You never hear another host say "I don't like "X", so I'm going over here to do "X" instead".  She should just keep quiet about it and go on and do her job. 

I'm in sales, and as far as my customers know, I like everything and everybody.  I don't know enough about a lot of them to know their personal likes and dislikes, so I wouldn't want to be offensive. 

Being offensive is just not something Shawn seems to ever be concerned with!

matter of time 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Benji said:

She is in a pissy, nasty mood tonight. 

She sure was.  She also appeared impaired, propping herself on the table and the clothes rack and dancing inappropriately.  Lori had to carry the show as Stinky couldn't do sizes or colors so why do we need her?  I think the models even knew she was extra whacky. How long will this go on?

• Like 9

13 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Hbird do you really think so? I hope so.  

Bigger sellers then her,have been shown the door. One in particular,we can not talk about on here . Taking PM style from her and moving her to Q2, is a warning. 

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

3 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Bigger sellers then her,have been shown the door. One in particular,we can not talk about on here . Taking PM style from her and moving her to Q2, is warning. 

U are wise @Watcher25 

• Like 6

She is such a liar. Stating over on Q2 that when she was new ro QVC how bad her feet and knees were and how Vionics "remade" her feet. Two years ago she was complaining to Issac how bad her feet were and she couldn't wear heels. 

• Like 6

Good Morning Everyone!

Thank you rocketinu -  I also call LIAR on SK - lies like a rug, LIE-YER!  Caught a few seconds of her on “The Duece” last evening and she was hawking a Spanx Bra with the Spanx Lady - now, just last week SK had a TSV bra with the Breezies gal, where SK loudly and proudly announced to the world she was a “busty gal, I’m a 36D”...so she asks the Spanx lady to “throw up the size chart”, and with Spanx you always size up, now the 36 D came up as a Spanx XL!!!!! - well, SK freaked out and started saying she was going to order 2 black bras after she got off air, but wasn’t sure what size because  she “toggles between a 34 & 36”.....SK was clearly jostled by the fact she would have to wear an XL in anything......Well, I think we all agree that we’ll give her a size 00 when it comes to intellectual and emotional capabilities and she can wear that size proudly all day long!!!

This is why QVC and “The Duece” are awful, and why I refuse to spend any of my life watching or shopping, they are letting their “hosts” get away with lies, UN-truth in advertising.....it’s amazing to me how much stoopidity and doofiness I see when just surfing at 10:30 in the evening after the news!   Yikes......

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thank you for the ❤️!

Cowabunga

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

On 2/11/2019 at 6:32 AM, Watcher25 said:

She was hosting on hsn before they were bought out. The video is on YouTube. You don’t get the Madame puppet look,from weight loss."

B4153A2A-3521-44E5-824B-DE7411B4C42E.jpeg

9248AC97-6C38-4292-BDD4-190E38D8B877.jpeg

The Madame puppet! I had forgotten about her. That's a perfect descriptor! LOL!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Bigger sellers then her,have been shown the door. One in particular,we can not talk about on here . Taking PM style from her and moving her to Q2, is a warning. 

I agree. But does she realize that's what it is? They probably wouldn't have worded it that way to her in whatever meeting they held, to protect themselves legally, pointing out instead that all her other co-workers have shows on Q2.

But taking PM Style was really a whack upside the head, if only she could recognize that.

If she was wise, which we know she is not, she would play up the comedic aspect of the faux sophisticate character she's been unsuccessfully trying to project for years, and run with it. Then her quirks could be seen as funny instead of just plain odd.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

I agree. But does she realize that's what it is? They probably wouldn't have worded it that way to her in whatever meeting they held, to protect themselves legally, pointing out instead that all her other co-workers have shows on Q2.

But taking PM Style was really a whack upside the head, if only she could recognize that.

If she was wise, which we know she is not, she would play up the comedic aspect of the faux sophisticate character she's been unsuccessfully trying to project for years, and run with it. Then her quirks could be seen as funny instead of just plain odd.

If she was wise, she'd realize that when it comes to media, she's too long in the tooth for anything but a shopping channel* and she'd better take it down several notches before she gets canned.

*(The sad reality we women face.)

• Like 10

On 2/12/2019 at 12:55 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

WTH is wrong with her! Yesterday was a snowy gray cold Feb. day. I enjoyed seeing some of the spring/flower shows! I would think it would be a happy set to go to work on yesterday, and who hates nature! I think she's insufferable! She couldn't sell me a paper clip. I don't know why she's still there it's obviously she hates her job!

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Skunky needs to leave her bad attitude, dirty laundry and baggage at the door (and off social media too) and DO HER JOB that she signed up for!!!

• Like 16

On 2/5/2019 at 5:42 PM, Taffy Apple said:

I'm sorry, but I have to comment on Skunk's minions and even Ant in her video say how "real" Skunk is.  Seriously, showing up for work unbathed, having dirty hair and gross nails, being photographed without makeup (a lot) in her "real life", wearing her pj's to the airport, thinking showing her scaly feet is ok to sell shoes, posting a photo showing her spread eagle and dirty tissues making a line to a trash can...and fill in your own blank, doesn't make a person "real".  It shows that they are lazy slobs and don't care about their job on national tv or their customers.  She is a beauty expert??  A fashionista??  No!

She is trying to come off as a rebel. Who doesn’t give a damn ,what others think. I went through that  phase . The difference is ,I was (16). 

• Like 15
  • Laugh 3

9 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

True. And with the Q owning HSN, the next step is down... to eVine or JTV. Because they won't put her on HSN.

Believe me, I seriously___ doubt JTV would be even remotely interested in her.  

• Like 7

who really hates nature?

I can understand not wanting to dig up your yard or mow the lawn, but being alive to be outside is something you hate? guessing she was just saying that not realizing how it came across

• Like 3

Oy vey - the hair!! This one’s going in the photo files for the next fashion poll. And the earrings are totes ridic.

1E6EECF8-FAD0-4BAC-A981-00F1E5221DEC.thumb.jpeg.601bdca6366bb9f58ddc94275f463a27.jpeg

6C67397C-1052-4D5E-BC23-8CDAA3E2C0BD.thumb.jpeg.10c439b4968923d37789dcb1ce6e0c2f.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 3

38 minutes ago, Booney said:

Oy vey - the hair!! This one’s going in the photo files for the next fashion poll. And the earrings are totes ridic.

1E6EECF8-FAD0-4BAC-A981-00F1E5221DEC.thumb.jpeg.601bdca6366bb9f58ddc94275f463a27.jpeg

6C67397C-1052-4D5E-BC23-8CDAA3E2C0BD.thumb.jpeg.10c439b4968923d37789dcb1ce6e0c2f.jpeg

That second pic is scary!

• Like 9

Just now, Coffeecup said:

That first picture! The patented Shawnie Sue Sneer.

She seems to be doing it more than ever. 

• Like 5

Would someone at QVC please get with Shawn and show her how to present shoes (and while we're at it, handbags)?  The appropriate way is not squeezing the life out of them, as she does with handbags, or what she's doing here, bending the sole back and forth, over and over again while telling us all how she owns these and loves them.  Not that I love these shoes........I'm just saying she's terrible.

A little info about the shoe would be nice.  I don't particularly care to know how many pair Shawn owns, or how it's great for the new season she's invented, called 'springsummer'. 

She.is.the.worst.host.ever.

shoe.jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 14

5 hours ago, Booney said:

Nice looking mullet Shawn. QVC was crazy to take PM style from you 😏

4E711821-3839-4923-8E7B-BC262B66C778.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

On March 14th there is a new show called "No Problem!" With Shawn.

Are the programmers talking to us?

Well, the TSV is Outdoor Living, so maybe she'll have to deal with plants, bugspray or a pressure washer!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

On March 14th there is a new show called "No Problem!" With Shawn.

Are the programmers talking to us?

Well, the TSV is Outdoor Living, so maybe she'll have to deal with plants, bugspray or a pressure washer!

A show called No Problem?

If Shawn's hosting, I'll have NO PROBLEM not watching!

• Like 10
  • Laugh 7

37 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

A show called No Problem?

If Shawn's hosting, I'll have NO PROBLEM not watching!

HiFive to you LMSJ

• Like 6

I was surprised the Q was selling Too Faced Better than Sex mascara last night with Skunky.  They were really pushing the envelope or thought they were.  Skunky did "concur" that it lived up to it's name and said out loud to their HR Dept not to call her in for saying that.  Sounds like she was a little too familiar with their HR Dept!!! As well as another dig at Joe!  Joe might want to start hanging out with Caro's husband or maybe invest in a mancave.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I was surprised the Q was selling Too Faced Better than Sex mascara last night with Skunky.  They were really pushing the envelope or thought they were. 

That and the "Glow Job" face mask. Tres klassy, TooFaced.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

23 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Would someone at QVC please get with Shawn and show her how to present shoes (and while we're at it, handbags)?  The appropriate way is not squeezing the life out of them, as she does with handbags, or what she's doing here, bending the sole back and forth, over and over again while telling us all how she owns these and loves them.  Not that I love these shoes........I'm just saying she's terrible.

A little info about the shoe would be nice.  I don't particularly care to know how many pair Shawn owns, or how it's great for the new season she's invented, called 'springsummer'. 

She.is.the.worst.host.ever.

shoe.jpg

I hate it when the hosts keep bending the shoes like that. I always heard that if you can bend the sole double, the shoe will not provide any support. It makes me think the shoes are low quality and flimsy.

• Like 5

Did y'all catch Shawn's show with McTool...she commented on the different colors in McTool's hair.  I thought her hair looked a bit on the sherbet side!  At first I thought it was my TV, but no, she did have multi shades going on. 

Does that curling thing even work?  The demos always seem to not really show much curling being done.  The before and after pics are always a joke, however, the tool didn't seem that great. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, Autumn Love said:

Did y'all catch Shawn's show with McTool...she commented on the different colors in McTool's hair.  I thought her hair looked a bit on the sherbet side!  At first I thought it was my TV, but no, she did have multi shades going on. 

Does that curling thing even work?  The demos always seem to not really show much curling being done.  The before and after pics are always a joke, however, the tool didn't seem that great. 

It doesn't look like it. McTool will spend five minutes curling one strand of hair and when she finally lets go, it completely unravels. Maybe it works better on short hair, but the longer hair wasn't holding the style at all. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It doesn't look like it. McTool will spend five minutes curling one strand of hair and when she finally lets go, it completely unravels. Maybe it works better on short hair, but the longer hair wasn't holding the style at all. 

Guess it's also hard to find an entire group of models whose hair can keep a curl. 

Short or longer, my hair has never had that talent unless I use half a can of hair spray.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Autumn Love said:

I have a Perfecter and like it. I bought mine a few years ago from Amazon because they had a better price than QVC (no surprise there!). I have shoulder length hair, so I got one with the larger barrel. I’m not going for a really curly look, so it works well for my needs, and the result does last through the day. I prefer hot rollers (and I have a Calista set that I love), but if I’m on the go or traveling, the Perfecter is a good alternative.

Edited by Booney
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

This woman is supposed to be taken seriously for fashion, style, and beauty products? Ugh. No wonder there are so many lost souls out there. She could single-handedly start the decline of Western civilization. 

20190218_231032.jpg

• Like 14
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Oh no!  PLW TSV!  $50...nah, don't think so.  Nothing special.

Did you know fashion can bring people together?  Shawn just said it...it must be so.

These are your skid marks?  LOL!  What exactly is Shawn referring to???  I guessed I missed the explanation.

Shawn announced her next vacation with her girls in 2 weeks...I think she's buying these for the trip. 

Personally, I think this line is way over-priced.  I love fashion, however, I've never seen anything of interest. 

No offense to anyone on here, but I can't wait until the "good vibe" message clothes disappear...and take the cold-shoulder stuff with it. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

I did a double take when I watched a few minutes of Shawn's show. She was actually wearing low heel shoes! They were kitten heels. Did QVC bribe her with a bonus or something to get her out of her "fierce heels"? Or were those shoes something she'd been selling earlier in the day?

Sorry, couldn't find a closeup of her shoes.

msc pics shoes QVC Shawn Killinger in low heel shoes 2-18-19.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

11 hours ago, Autumn Love said:

Oh no!  PLW TSV!  $50...nah, don't think so.  Nothing special.

Did you know fashion can bring people together?  Shawn just said it...it must be so.

These are your skid marks?  LOL!  What exactly is Shawn referring to???  I guessed I missed the explanation.

Shawn announced her next vacation with her girls in 2 weeks...I think she's buying these for the trip. 

Personally, I think this line is way over-priced.  I love fashion, however, I've never seen anything of interest. 

No offense to anyone on here, but I can't wait until the "good vibe" message clothes disappear...and take the cold-shoulder stuff with it. 

Totally agree.  I bought some Belle by Kim jeans.  Inside the back of the waistband was some saying about 'be your own something', I can't even remember.  That was not included in the presentations I watched or the online video.

Even though it did not show, that is not 'my thing'.  I sent them back and marked it "defective".  They did not charge me for return shipping.

It was a TSV.  Did anyone see them talk about that in their presentations?

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

On February 14, 2019 at 9:10 PM, Booney said:

When I saw the first shot my first thought was put a phone in her hand and you've got Lily Tomlin as Ernestine on Laugh In. My apologies to Ernestine and Lily.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

6 hours ago, AnnaCody said:

Totally agree.  I bought some Belle by Kim jeans.  Inside the back of the waistband was some saying about 'be your own something', I can't even remember.  That was not included in the presentations I watched or the online video.

Even though it did not show, that is not 'my thing'.  I sent them back and marked it "defective".  They did not charge me for return shipping.

Very wise. I haven’t seen this inspirational garment messaging thingy spill over into men’s clothing yet (thank god) and I hope I never do. I’d have been tempted to send them back with a big piece of paper with the message “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS” 

That Kim is fake as ****

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

37 minutes ago, Burly said:

Very wise. I haven’t seen this inspirational garment messaging thingy spill over into men’s clothing yet (thank god) and I hope I never do. I’d have been tempted to send them back with a big piece of paper with the message “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS” 

That Kim is fake as ****

I was tempted to say something more than just checking the 'defective' but thought maybe the person checking them in might take a second look and not honor the defective request.  I often wonder how things are processed when they are returned.  I'm guessing they just do what the return says, like robots.  I doubt they care one way or the other. 

And I still wonder why this wasn't covered in the presentations.  It was very large lettering, at least a half inch or more.  Certainly noticeable to the wearer. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AnnaCody said:

I'm pretty sure it says on the waistband, "Believe in Your Own Beauty."  Sometimes it can be seen during presentations.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, letusprocrastinate said:

I'm pretty sure it says on the waistband, "Believe in Your Own Beauty."  Sometimes it can be seen during presentations.

That's it.  Do they talk about it?  I'd never seen anything like that on clothes anywhere.  Self focused crap like that is not my thing...at all. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AnnaCody said:

That's it.  Do they talk about it?  I'd never seen anything like that on clothes anywhere.  Self focused crap like that is not my thing...at all. 

I don't think it's mentioned because it's on the inside of the waistband, but that's her motto and she will say it out loud when she's on-air.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, letusprocrastinate said:

I don't think it's mentioned because it's on the inside of the waistband, but that's her motto and she will say it out loud when she's on-air.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.  Thanks for explaining it. 

• Like 2