deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

12 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She said it was a Halston Heritage. I believe you are right.

Her new year's resolutions are to put a moritorium on spending, to potty train her kid, travel to somewhere she's never been, to stop being late and get ready for it - to volunteer. Yeah right.

Stopping drinking wasn't on there?  Being late is a very common trait in narcissists. I doubt she gives a shit that she's late to anything.

• Like 10

15 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She said it was a Halston Heritage. I believe you are right.

Her new year's resolutions are to put a moritorium on spending, to potty train her kid, travel to somewhere she's never been, to stop being late and get ready for it - to volunteer. Yeah right.

Well, at least she re-wore her black dress instead of buying a new one. Baby steps.

Buying her "4 figure Louboutin boots" used on Posh could save her a couple thousand bucksh.

• Like 4

Shawn, your job is to sell stuff to people on TV. That’s it. We don’t need to know what your “resolutions” are for 2019. Like 98% of people who make resolutions, you won’t keep yours either. Just do us a favor and do something, anything at all with your hair that looks kind of like a real hair style. Emphasis on “style”. 

• Like 10

Oh no, is this the infamous black dress that she’s wearing, cinched with a belt? It appears she’s wearing it as a tunic over black pants.

40EECE0C-7E09-4319-800D-333421A81040.thumb.jpeg.c0f4648a0067926e038f7170f4280265.jpeg

706787F1-83D0-4330-93C2-4AC8731362FF.thumb.jpeg.0dbd7295930925f54f38141fe1680504.jpeg

• Like 8

She's back to the bare shoulders again for 2019.  So appropriate for a 30 degree January night in the northeast. Guess she's bored and looking for attention.  She and Sue were just talking about another record breaking caller who owns 160 Dooney bags and uses all of them!  They were amazed. The Q must be proud!

5c2c214ee5de6_2019-01-0121_18_32.thumb.jpg.a3bbb8432bc9283a3c27bd4de9b6e58c.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

35 minutes ago, Booney said:

Oh no, is this the infamous black dress that she’s wearing, cinched with a belt? It appears she’s wearing it as a tunic over black pants.

40EECE0C-7E09-4319-800D-333421A81040.thumb.jpeg.c0f4648a0067926e038f7170f4280265.jpeg

706787F1-83D0-4330-93C2-4AC8731362FF.thumb.jpeg.0dbd7295930925f54f38141fe1680504.jpeg

Is that her "graduation party" bewbie dress? Old picture, where she has the dress pulled down almost to nip slip level:

misc pics QVC Shawn Killinger in black booby dress.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Is that her "graduation party" bewbie dress? Old picture, where she has the dress pulled down almost to nip slip level:

misc pics QVC Shawn Killinger in black booby dress.jpg

I think it’s the same dress, just pulled up a little higher to cover the “girls.”

• Like 6

Despite Shawn, Dooney is so boring.  Time for something new, Q!

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png.24016048e300e2f0f2deeb05c0e615d2.png

Maybe she's wearing a velcro wrap towel.

Synched at the waist with an obi belt or close to it. 

• Like 7

Well, it looks like she's just about to violate her self imposed January spending moratorium. 

(It wouldn't be a problem if she didn't buy $700 blazers).

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

I think that's your first mention of that this year. 😂

There MAY be more, just saying.

• Like 6

@kittygirl.....           najiJBX.jpg                

• Like 4

I can't watch her anymore her has improved, but as a host she is not watchable 

very insincere

• Like 5

She reminds me of Stacey Schieffelin in her final years of QUK. 

Stacey started wearing very exaggerated clothes, like jacquard coats you’d wear for a night at the opera with very high stand up collars, at 9am. And the hair is very similar. It was all a bit desperate and inappropriate, while tried to sell off the last stock of YBF. 

95A886D7-56D0-4C8C-9891-413FC0657365.jpeg

• Like 6

Stacy Schieffelin (I am taking Burly's word on that spelling) has devolved into a screaming maniac. She hollers her way through her presentations now. I used to kind of like her but now I can't stand to watch.

And that dopey claim of hers that that one eyebrow pencil can make every color from grey to solid black, with auburn and blonde and red in between, is just stoopid.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Day2Day said:

@kittygirl.....           najiJBX.jpg                

Thanks @Day2Day. I've been lurking but needed a posting break. Great to see you on HERE !!! 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Kathcart said:

Stacy Schieffelin (I am taking Burly's word on that spelling) has devolved into a screaming maniac. She hollers her way through her presentations now. I used to kind of like her but now I can't stand to watch.

And that dopey claim of hers that that one eyebrow pencil can make every color from grey to solid black, with auburn and blonde and red in between, is just stoopid.

Haven't seen her in ages; liked her on QVC.

Agree about her eyebrow pencil.  Never dark enough for my eyebrows.

• Like 2

Skunks is on in the afternoon?...

Says to OAP selling homedics diffuser “this was on a month ago forgive me for having you come back in and telling us about this...”

like she’s throwing around instructions to vendors to appear on Q. 

• Like 11

Can’t believe seeing Skunky selling crapola in the afternoon.   Of course, she’s dressed unprofessionally in jeans and a weird top. 

Has anyone noticed that the Plexiderm models are less than attractive?  

• Like 7

After the homedics she did a mobility scooter, now she’s doing a heated bed pad. 

Pink glasses on end of nose. 

She’s forgetting the spending moratorium and buying the scooter for mom and the pad for dad. 

Edited by Burly
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Burly said:

After the homedics she did a mobility scooter, now she’s doing a heated bed pad. 

Pink glasses on end of nose. 

She’s forgetting the spending moratorium and buying the scooter for mom and the pad for dad. 

As if her mom, who seems to have been immobile for quite some time - years, as Shawn has talked about her not being able to get around easily for that long of a timespan - doesn't already have a scooter.............

• Like 10

Is this going to be a new shift for her or is she, God forbid, filling in for someone else on a WDV?

• Like 5

I don't believe any of the hosts who claim they are buying all this crap. Except Caro, she seems like she could be a hoarder.

• Like 7

Tee, hee; banished to the afternoon hours; I love it!!

Of course, the Sonicare toothbrush is "prestige".  I resent when she says that as I am sure the other vendors selling toothbrushes do as well.  Ok, now she's saying, "we're not just saying this is current, it really is current."  Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't know some of your Qrap is years old Shittish, but thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Is this going to be a new shift for her or is she, God forbid, filling in for someone else on a WDV?

Officer Jayne ?

• Like 5

Well, Shawnie Sue won't be on Saturday in her usual shift. That seems to be filled with Shoe Shopping With Jane. However, that means she may work tomorrow night and have to sell Fitbit for a solid hour. Comedy ensues as SS scurries around the set to get her steps in. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

However, that means she may work tomorrow night and have to sell Fitbit for a solid hour. Comedy ensues as SS scurries around the set to get her steps in. 

I remember when she did that during that show! She went stomping around in circles like she was possessed! Credit to whoever the OAP was.... she did her best to remain focused while the space-cadet made a major ass of herself!

• Like 9

She really looked like a slob today. Was that  PLW hoodie she was wearing?  She looked like she packed on a few lbs over the holidays too.  Could just be the bulky hoodie.

5c2ea00c1a3dc_2019-01-0318_50_44.png.42e4f5bd9559164dbe396d3dd8117d2a.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

Hi everyone -

Do you think the Louboutins are real?  Knock-offs maybe, used from Poshmark or EBay?   I think someone as fake as SK is would wear fake shoes - if the foo sh-ts.....just sayin’......was surfing this afternoon and saw her on!!! What’s the Up?!?!   Yikes - can’t see her filling in for anyone, a diva can’t do that... everyone else does and has a turn on the Q2 also - I’ve only seen her on the Q2 once last fall and she kept saying that she was filling in for someone....too cool for Qtwo I guess.   The look this afternoon was not good, sadly again, just trying too hard....wacky is wack kiddo, not attractive.....good style is everything...take a class.

Thanks everyone!   Have a restful evening and Cowabunga!   

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Day2Day said:

I remember when she did that during that show! She went stomping around in circles like she was possessed! Credit to whoever the OAP was.... she did her best to remain focused while the space-cadet made a major ass of herself!

I think that was the lesser of two evils for Shittish--"demonstrate" the product or actually have to work and describe it.  Which is harder?  Frantically walking or actually prepping for the merchandise and learning all the features.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She really looked like a slob today. Was that  PLW hoodie she was wearing?  She looked like she packed on a few lbs over the holidays too.  Could just be the bulky hoodie.

5c2ea00c1a3dc_2019-01-0318_50_44.png.42e4f5bd9559164dbe396d3dd8117d2a.png

To me, those boots look really wrong with that get-up.

She tries to be trendy but there's always something subtly wrong.

Edited by DownTheShore · Reason: Typo
  • Like 10

8 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

To me, those boots look really wrong with that get-up.

She tries to be trendy but there's always something subtly wrong.

And sometimes not so subtly wrong. 😊

• Like 11

Shawn opened the Fitbit show by saying she isn’t wearing sneakers because “I’m not that person,” and said she was wearing 4 inch heels and “I’m still going to walk.” The camera then zoomed in on her feet:

307D0C5D-D20A-4730-BE35-CC2B73CE1035.thumb.jpeg.51b4fdbb41919aa15b931c6ffa6db039.jpeg

And she’s off! OAP Sarah was in mid-sentence, when Shawn scurried off and started her manic walk. I’ve seen enough - time to change the channel!

A77F4723-2DC4-4589-BC99-71528D906F82.thumb.jpeg.7a5cfe77cebcdfb7e972b196058557a1.jpeg

Edited by Booney
  • Like 11

She just admitted her feet were killing her and tried on some Vionic sneakers. Really Shawn - those ugly four inch heels are uncomfortable? Also she was wearing those booties without any socks!  Sweaty sweaty sweaty stinky feet!

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 11

It's official - she's insane and the biggest liar ever! While selling Vionic shoes she said people wondered why she wore high heels when it was well known that she had bad foot problems when she first came to Q V C.  We'll wonder no more. She started wearing Vionic shoes and they corrected her feet enough so she can now wear "fierce" heels . Another huge question answered.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

She just admitted her feet were killing her and tried on some Vionic sneakers. Really Shawn - those ugly four inch heels are uncomfortable? Also she was wearing those booties without any socks!  Sweaty sweaty sweaty stinky feet!

Note to Skunky:  If you know you might try on mules tonight, do something with your crusty heels. She has no shame.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

It's official - she's insane and the biggest liar ever! While selling Vionic shoes she said people wondered why she wore high heels when it was well known that she had bad foot problems when she first came to Q V C.  We'll wonder no more. She started wearing Vionic shoes and they corrected her feet enough so she can now wear "fierce" heels . Another huge question answered.

More bogus medical claims. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Booney said:

Shawn opened the Fitbit show by saying she isn’t wearing sneakers because “I’m not that person,” and said she was wearing 4 inch heels and “I’m still going to walk.” The camera then zoomed in on her feet:

307D0C5D-D20A-4730-BE35-CC2B73CE1035.thumb.jpeg.51b4fdbb41919aa15b931c6ffa6db039.jpeg

And she’s off! OAP Sarah was in mid-sentence, when Shawn scurried off and started her manic walk. I’ve seen enough - time to change the channel!

A77F4723-2DC4-4589-BC99-71528D906F82.thumb.jpeg.7a5cfe77cebcdfb7e972b196058557a1.jpeg

Skunky needs a new ruler. Those heels are much higher than four inches.

She needs a new attitude adjustment too. So she isn’t wearing sneakers because “I’m not that person.” Does the vendor appreciate this sneaker-averse person showing a poor way to use the product, stomping around in skyscraper stilettos?

And who exactly is the sarcastic and derogatory term "that person" supposed to describe? Normal women who wear sneakers to work out? Normal women who are not "mad cool" (Skunky's term for herself) and dare to be uncool enough to wear sneakers? What an obnoxious beast she is!

She needs to focus on being a good salesperson, not on promoting her own questionable personality and potentially offending customers. It wouldn't have lowered her precious "cool score" to change into sneakers for the Fitbit presentation.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 19

I wonder if the snide sneaker remark was targeted at Kerstin?

She always likes to get in jabs at coworkers...

• Like 12

She also said she usually doesn't like mules she was presenting but loved these mules.

Skunk also admitted it's been about 9 weeks since she had a pedicure when trying on the tsv sneakers.  I can't believe she could wear those boots barefoot. She must be so crabby off camera with those achy feet.  When sending a presentation over to new host Anthony, I think she said she asked Santa once for a man with a British accent! and that obviously didn't work out.  Poor Joe!  Can't live up to Skunk's wishes.  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Hey, Shawn..... cq7Wvs6.gif  and we're done with your WhzagTm.gif

• Like 15

6 hours ago, rocketinu said:

I distinctly remember her discussing her foot problems on camera - this was before she got married, when she used to do that accessories show.   This was back when I could actually tolerate her, when she was a little more down to earth. She talked about a wonderful podiatrist she was seeing to help get her feet in shape! 

She's such a liar. 

And I guess the word "fierce" also means "ugly" in Killinger-word-acrobat-speak.  This woman wears the fugliest shoes I have ever seen.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 12

Could have sworn I saw a blurb that said Shawn is doing a Q2 show.

Was I just asleep and having a wish-fulfillment dream?

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I distinctly remember her discussing her foot problems on camera - this was before she got married, when she used to do that accessories show.   This was back when I could actually tolerate her, when she was a little more down to earth. She talked about a wonderful podiatrist she was seeing to help get her feet in shape! 

She's such a liar. 

And I guess the word "fierce" also means "ugly" in Killinger-word-acrobat-speak.  This woman wears the fugliest shoes I have ever seen.

I remember that she used to say she had her podiatrist on speed dial. 

15 hours ago, Day2Day said:

Hey, Shawn..... cq7Wvs6.gif  and we're done with your WhzagTm.gif

This is hysterical!🤣I wished I could have like it more!

• Like 8