deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

She is dressed surprisingly businesslike tonight tho I have yet to see the hoof covers. She also has been better behaved lately (that I've witnessed). Come to Jesus meeting?

• Like 13

wig is bad but I like the length on her

the wig is bad 

looks like those awful ones you see IRL 

10 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She also has been better behaved lately (that I've witnessed). Come to Jesus meeting?

totally , 100%

shape up or ship out I may presume 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:
12 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She is dressed surprisingly businesslike tonight tho I have yet to see the hoof covers. She also has been better behaved lately (that I've witnessed). Come to Jesus meeting?

I still find her haughty and arrogant (with not much reason to be either), but she did seem to try her best (which ain't sayin' much) doing an hour of wigs and then an hour of "My Pillow".  I always love when she says things like, "these are all we use in my house" as if that is going to make us buy them.  I have found her extremely boring when she has a variety of items in the show, but when it is an hour of the same thing it is unbearable.  Maybe they are giving her these hour shows b/c her lack of prep work won't show as much.  She will have only one card to look at during the hour.  And agreed, the wig she chose was awful--awful style and looked awful on her.  Maybe that was her way of saying, "yeah, this is a joke; wouldn't be caught dead in one of these."

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

I still find her haughty and arrogant (with not much reason to be either), but she did seem to try her best (which ain't sayin' much) doing an hour of wigs and then an hour of "My Pillow".  I always love when she says things like, "these are all we use in my house" as if that is going to make us buy them.  I have found her extremely boring when she has a variety of items in the show, but when it is an hour of the same thing it is unbearable.  Maybe they are giving her these hour shows b/c her lack of prep work won't show as much.  She will have only one card to look at during the hour.  And agreed, the wig she chose was awful--awful style and looked awful on her.  Maybe that was her way of saying, "yeah, this is a joke; wouldn't be caught dead in one of these."

Yet all her "fans" will thinks she loves the wig, will order it, and then will attack with an eggbeater before they wear it.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Her recent Bret debacle, a big crop of newbies that can run rings around her sorry ass and the fact that she needs this job desperately.

On 12/21/2018 at 7:00 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

I love this Program Guide New Year's Eve listing:  10-12: PM Style with Shawn Killinger - Clearance. 

Why yes.  Yes, it is.

2f0Onew.gif

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 8

On 12/20/2018 at 7:10 PM, Gam2 said:

Why does she wear that awful, dark eyeshadow? She looks like a clown with those eyebrows, eye shadow and lips. Yuck.

She hides.  She hides behind her hair, those Mr. Magoo glasses and a ton of make up.

The real Shawn is buried under all of that.

• Like 7

Puddy, I fear you’re right about all of that. I wish she could be happy and grateful to have her husband, child, parents, a good job and healthy income. It’s sad that she doesn’t seem to be grateful for anything. 

• Like 9

What a lazy load! Shawn’s been laying in that La-Z-Boy chair like a beached whale for the whole presentation, making Greg Lawrence do all the heavy lifting.

8A3E96B9-A78B-4E2C-AD13-80FBB7743035.thumb.jpeg.148311071bc1de85b1e3ef0d16db5cfa.jpeg

• Like 17

So, is this how Shawn always acts/looks or is she even worse lately? I rarely watch her so I wouldn't know. I'm baffled that she would get away with it all these years. Is she trying to get out of her contract or something? 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Booney said:

What a lazy load! Shawn’s been laying in that La-Z-Boy chair like a beached whale for the whole presentation, making Greg Lawrence do all the heavy lifting.

8A3E96B9-A78B-4E2C-AD13-80FBB7743035.thumb.jpeg.148311071bc1de85b1e3ef0d16db5cfa.jpeg

Now this is what I would call "sick".  Laying down, check.  Coffee, check.  Doing nothing, check.  Could someone bring in a TV and remote for me while Greg schells this recliner?

Oh, and her minions are none too happy with the new Monday night schedule.  They either don't like Amy, or they don't like LoGo, or they still don't like Mizrahi.  Some of them are not even going to watch.  The horrors....  

• Like 12

I did not even notice the coffee! That better be a reusable coffee cups that the Q sells, or she should have had someone whip up a Keurig coffee for her. She's incorrigible. 

I can't even imagine who her fan base is. I'm trying to create a picture in my mind. I can't define her persona except a petulant sloth.

"Sloths are known to host an entire ecosystem of invertebrate species that are unique to sloth fur. It has been reported that, alongside the symbiotic fungi and algae that act as an effective form of camouflage, up to 950 moths, beetles, cockroaches and even worms can be found on an individual sloth."

Edited by LeeDenny · Reason: She truly is a sloth!
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Oh, and her minions are none too happy with the new Monday night schedule.  They either don't like Amy, or they don't like LoGo, or they still don't like Mizrahi.  Some of them are not even going to watch.  The horrors....  

KCAdGBw.gif    RIGHT !!!! As if the Q is going to abort the plans for the "new" format / programming.                     T3JRRUC.png  Indeed !!                

• Like 7

I really think she's being "punished" with the schedule change. And that she was given a "talking to" about her hair and wardrobe. She's been dressing more conservative lately and also has more decent hair days. Her attitude/effort still needs more work. It's one thing to lay in the La-Z Boy for the whole presentation, but then to also have a throw over her and a coffee, that's really insulting. I think she's being allowed to keep a show with Isaac for now and, if she doesn't control her behavior, they'll take that away too. JMO

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Benji said:

I really think she's being "punished" with the schedule change. And that she was given a "talking to" about her hair and wardrobe. She's been dressing more conservative lately and also has more decent hair days. Her attitude/effort still needs more work. It's one thing to lay in the La-Z Boy for the whole presentation, but then to also have a throw over her and a coffee, that's really insulting. I think she's being allowed to keep a show with Isaac for now and, if she doesn't control her behavior, they'll take that away too. JMO

upvoting 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I did not even notice the coffee! That better be a reusable coffee cups that the Q sells, or she should have had someone whip up a Keurig coffee for her. She's incorrigible. 

I can't even imagine who her fan base is. I'm trying to create a picture in my mind. I can't define her persona except a petulant sloth.

"Sloths are known to host an entire ecosystem of invertebrate species that are unique to sloth fur. It has been reported that, alongside the symbiotic fungi and algae that act as an effective form of camouflage, up to 950 moths, beetles, cockroaches and even worms can be found on an individual sloth."

sloth.gif

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 8

On 12/21/2018 at 11:04 PM, Booney said:

She even made the wig into a rat’s nest.

93C079E2-C1C0-43AE-9A61-B52BF6088E0D.thumb.jpeg.02fc30ee5558dc4bbf1eec2184914919.jpeg

F35302CB-ABBC-470E-8A69-D99971B49F03.thumb.jpeg.21c8b9b0d81253350ca0594cb67af872.jpeg

Still looks better than her real hair. I think lightly tousled hair that length might suit her because I actually like the second pic.

Edited by SnowDazed
  • Like 6

Her own bangs were "mixed in" with the wig. Basically, she just plopped the wig on top of her head and pulled it back until her own bangs showed. Looked awful.

That coffee cup is a Starbucks to go cup. There is a Starbucks on site.

• Like 8

On 12/23/2018 at 12:00 PM, LeeDenny said:

Holy s#*t I read some really disgusting stuff on this site, lol! 🤢

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Burly said:

I miss Shawnie-chat ☹️

When is she back on air? 🙂

The guide is showing Shawn's on tonight at 10:00 pm, with a show called "Non-Stop Style".   I giggle at the thought that she's got style, non-stop style, at that! 

Interestingly, before her show is Peace, Love, World.....with Jane, not Shawn.  Shawn must be very irritated by that! 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

The guide is showing Shawn's on tonight at 10:00 pm, with a show called "Non-Stop Style".   I giggle at the thought that she's got style, non-stop style, at that! 

Interestingly, before her show is Peace, Love, World.....with Jane, not Shawn.  Shawn must be very irritated by that! 

hee hee karma and all :-)

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, hummingbird said:
  • boofay waistband =. eat like a pig?
  • shaypuh
  • eat it don't show it
  • live television
  • curvation

needing new buzz words I think , borderline ob to the noxious 

I think she galloped over the borderline a long time ago.

But yes, I agree, we are all sick of the Q-buzzwords.

• Like 6

I just can’t see Skunk and Loco working well together.  The other day when she was stuck doing some Loco items, I got this very negative vibe between the two of them. 

Skunks fans are still really pissed about her demotion.  All kinds of threats of boycotts and throwing lots of shade at Amy.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

I just can’t see Skunk and Loco working well together.  The other day when she was stuck doing some Loco items, I got this very negative vibe between the two of them. 

Skunks fans are still really pissed about her demotion.  All kinds of threats of boycotts and throwing lots of shade at Amy.  

The lemmings must not have been exercising all their purchasing power. The all mighty dollar is all that counts to the Q and her antics must have been costing $$$$

• Like 10

7 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I am sure they are pissed.  They encouraged her behavior.  See what it got all of them?

You can bet that Lori will not take a second of Shawn's shit.

As for Amy?  I am sure she gives zero shits.

I can remember a day not too long ago when certain fans went nuts, swore they were not going to watch or buy any longer.  

And QVC is still in business last time I checked.

Shawn may have "sold" but all of them sell.  It's their job.  

Get a few good deals going and those people will buy no matter who is on their television.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 13

3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Oooooh, I might have to go over and express my Amy love, then!  😄😄

• Like 11

It’s so much fun reading everything everyone writes here.....is there a place like this for “I love saying my name all the time” Jace Treacy? And Rick Dopemier, I mean Domier, Obnxious/Impolite Amy Stran, “Too Cool for School” Kirsten Lindquist?    SK is far from the only fake, hard to watch, unprofessional, disrespectful, rude host on QVC - I don’t/won’t watch/shop anymore - JT practically induces a seizure in me whenever I hear her voice - I wish she would have stayed “off air” and that QVC would have never allowed her to return years back, but they did,  so I just come here every few days and read everyone’s comments....so many of you are very talented and really make me laugh out loud.   Thank you all!  :)

• Like 11

Someone's gotta speak truth (as we see it 😉) to power!

The Sparkly Snarkers, along with able assistance from the Sparkly Snarkers Auxiliary Spouses and Auxiliary Family divisions are ready, willing, and able to fill that role!😁

IMG_20170111_230057.jpg.5f63adf25f62a0e6e6da764d5d5f9474.jpg

• Like 11

Skunky seems to be making a point in showing off her  4 figure Louboutin boots, by sitting down and showing the red soles.  We get it.  You love your high end stuff that regular people can’t afford.  But like my sister said what’s the point of wearing them when you look like you need a flea dip. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Like 18

2 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Skunky seems to be making a point in showing off her  4 figure Louboutin boots, by sitting down and showing the red soles.  We get it.  You love your high end stuff that regular people can’t afford 

I was just coming here to post a pic of her showing off her Louboutins. Maybe she felt she had to up her game since she’s wearing the same dress that - horrors! - Blabby wore on air recently. I think Shawn is getting the vapors at the realization!

6343C890-1AC8-4438-BD92-7675A0EE9DCF.thumb.jpeg.aec754b2ad7cee13fb478abf5ff6f5ed.jpeg

928FC07E-10F0-4393-85C2-9D24AFEE4E08.thumb.jpeg.687f00e3cae6902a860d87300d1da28f.jpeg

A74BFBE2-A339-447F-B205-094756D091B1.thumb.jpeg.9d1ff2a62b9428e8da0e0a01f275a5df.jpeg

• Like 9

Wow. She couldn't wait to pull that Gili jacket off.....pretty unprofessional and tactless to do it while the camera is still lingering. 

Just smile and wait a few more seconds when you're still on air.

• Like 9

Like any of us believe she will actually read Isaac's new book. She will just check to see if she is mentioned in it and toss it aside.

Dumb ass. Don't brag that you don't read and then say that shit.

• Like 8

Let's see.

New Louboutins - Check.

Change into designer dress - check.

Hair dirty and looks like shit - Check.

Having to present Denim and Co. - Bwhahahahaha!

• Like 14

I think she's worn that black off-one-shoulder dress on air before. This is my screenshot from May 2018. Same dress? Same shoes?

misc pics fashion Shawn Killinger QVC black tent dress May 2018.jpeg

• Like 6

She said it was a Halston Heritage. I believe you are right.

Her new year's resolutions are to put a moritorium on spending, to potty train her kid, travel to somewhere she's never been, to stop being late and get ready for it - to volunteer. Yeah right.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Booney said:

I was just coming here to post a pic of her showing off her Louboutins. Maybe she felt she had to up her game since she’s wearing the same dress that - horrors! - Blabby wore on air recently. I think Shawn is getting the vapors at the realization!

6343C890-1AC8-4438-BD92-7675A0EE9DCF.thumb.jpeg.aec754b2ad7cee13fb478abf5ff6f5ed.jpeg

928FC07E-10F0-4393-85C2-9D24AFEE4E08.thumb.jpeg.687f00e3cae6902a860d87300d1da28f.jpeg

A74BFBE2-A339-447F-B205-094756D091B1.thumb.jpeg.9d1ff2a62b9428e8da0e0a01f275a5df.jpeg

Hate to point this out, but in my opinion,  Shawn looks a heck of a lot better in that dress than Jane.  Even though I hate her shoes.  Always. 

• Like 6

What a way to start off the new year and new tsv, Skunk got the prices all wrong on the Dooney bags and had to back peddle, correct herself, cover up, apologize and start over! Watch out for those newbies Skunk, they can do your job!

AND the first caller of the year owns 55 Dooney bags and her husband buys most of them for her. I believe he bought up to three for her in one show alone.  Skunky loved him and asked if he had a brother! Very sad IMO.

HNY 2019!  🍾 🎉 🎊 🎆 💖

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

What a way to start off the new year and new tsv, Skunk got the prices all wrong on the Dooney bags and had to back peddle, correct herself, cover up, apologize and start over! Watch out for those newbies Skunk, they can do your job!

AND the first caller of the year owns 55 Dooney bags and her husband buys most of them for her. I believe he bought up to three for her in one show alone.  Skunky loved him and asked if he had a brother! Very sad IMO.

HNY 2019!  🍾 🎉 🎊 🎆 💖

Is Shittish looking??

Again, no prep for the TSV--seriously?  Didn't she just have time off?  Maybe her brain was muddled with all the holiday "cheer".

• Like 4