Omar G.

Hearthstone: Gotta Card Them All!

Anybody else completely addicted? I finally unlocked Arena mode and I can see now how people might spend a ton of money on this.

So far I haven't spent a dime and have gotten pretty good at earning enough gold to buy card packs every few days.

I haven't tried yet. I  keep considering it and then changing my mind. Maybe one day, I like that you can play for free though.

I'm totally addicted. So far even though I play a lot of Arena mode (the best way to learn, IMHO, because it makes you play with cards you might not normally consider), I also haven't spent a dime. I like that I can enjoy the game without feeling like I need to sink a lot of money into booster packs.

I played it, but I got bored and now I find it hard to pick it up again.

The only reason I haven't played more of this game is that the dwarf announce is so grating to me. If there was an announcer pack that swapped him out I would probably buy it.

I usually play it on mute.  I think you can keep the music and lower the sound effects/voice on it in the settings. 

I've only played Arena a few times.  Have been mostly playing custom decks with Mage, Rogue, Priest and Warrior.