Jaded

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

I'm thinking that Meghan is going to parlay her grief into her next career move when she finally catches up with the rest of us and figures out that a political analyst, she is not.  She won't actually figure this out until she is canned from The View and is no longer invited to be at the grown-ups table for ABC's special news coverage that she is still somehow inexplicably being included in.  Stop trying to make fetch happen, ABC. 

Once the goodwill runs out, maybe it will take a year, what is she at now?  Day #257 of grief?  Day #200?  Day #324?  Whatever, once it runs out, she will then start her new career as speaker and book writer.  She will write a book on how to handle grief and get through grief and live with grief, blah, blah, blah.  And she will make herself available to speak about grief and living with grief and dealing with grief, at a very lucrative cost, mind you, because she doesn't come cheap.  She has Real Housewives taste. 

• Like 12
  • Laugh 3

54 minutes ago, lurkerbee said:

Not a fan of MM's but Colbert is the one who brought it up. I believe this was her first time on the show since her father's death and while they were discussing her eulogy, he asked about it.  

I will never understand why people I love and respect like Colbert, have this twat on their shows, just to kiss her ass. As if she is the one who accomplished anything.🤬🤬🤬🤬

They clearly don’t watch this show.

• Like 13

OnTime, thanks for posting that article.  I was just coming to post the Youtube clip, but I noticed the clip is in the article.

Did it sound like Meghan said "...what they thought of my orgy..." instead of "what they thought of my eulogy?"  She talks so fast, her words get jumbled.

And why did she say Ivanka and Jared should have stayed away out of respect for her?  Why not say "out of respect for my family?'

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

And why did she say Ivanka and Jared should have stayed away out of respect for her?  Why not say "out of respect for my family?'

I thought the same thing. Once again, it is all about HER even when her family is involved.  I wonder if she did any investigative work after the fact to find out who managed to get Jarvanka on the list.   I'm thinking it was beloved Uncle Lindsay.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/6/2019 at 3:37 AM, optimistprime said:

Has Meghan “I Will Say” McCain already been suggested?  😉

Or, Meghan McCain...I Will Say She is John McCain's Daughter!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

I was disappointed that MM was on Steven Colbert, but I'm sure he often has guests that he didn't choose himself.  I noticed that he opened with the obligatory "so sorry about your father", but we all know that even if he hadn't brought it up, Meghan would have.  She really doesn't have anything else to talk about except her father.

One thing I found interesting was when Steven was asking her about the eulogy.  He said "When you wrote the eulogy...."  I think it's pretty clear that Meghan didn't write that speech, but she jumped on the opening and said a couple of times "I wrote it", but as she continued on, she forgot and said "When we were writing it..."  She should have just admitted that while she and her family certainly had input on the content, the speech itself was written by a professional.  No one expects a grieving family to pop out a great speech like that without help.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Go to the second picture. Her hair looks worse from behind......

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Meh-gun wants to be the public face of expressing grief, yet she faulted Barbara & her husband for wanting to show the real face of dementia (B agreed to it before the dementia progressed to where it is now).  Clearly Meh-gun has still not come to grips with her father's death.

My Producer Brian probably has a man crush on Colbert and came for his own sake, not Meghan's.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 7

Well girlfriend, the makeup department on Steve's show hates you too. God, her lipstick was smeared and she had huge streaks in her eye shadow. I died laughing. And, yes, her father is dead! Colbert just found out. Oh, and did any of you notice the remark that it was her father's friendship with Whoopee that made her do the show? Oh please!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

I think at this point, Colbert does have a say in who appears on his show. Jon Fucking Stewart is an executive producer. The last time she showed up as a red sausage, she contributed NOTHING.😒 I’m going to express my disappointment to Stephen to Stephen himself.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 7

I had to laugh at her perching on the chair because probably her pants were too tight (& too short) for her to sit properly.  LOL.  Just sayin'.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, OnTime said:

Did she not review the list?

She has servants for that.  Most likely, there was a beheading or two.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

11 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:40 AM, OnTime said:

Did she not review the list?

She has servants for that.  Most likely, there was a beheading or two.

The funeral was planned well in advance.  Trump was not on the list. I assume anyone related to him (distant or close) was not on the list either.

I don't believe Ivanka/ Jared were a last minute add. They would have been banned when the list was made.

• Like 6

That pant suit Megan wore was a hot mess.  Megan needs to dress for her size and not for the size that she would like to be..

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Loni Love from the talk show the Real is a big woman, but, she always looks good. Her dresses are nicely tailored to her body and she also wears beautiful colors that compliment her chocolate skin. I am sure that she wears lots of spanks underneath her clothes. However, she is always well-dressed, beautiful makeup with a sunny disposition. Megan has too much money to look so damn frumpy and cheap.  She should fire her stylist and hire somebody new.. 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

Loni Love from the talk show the Real is a big woman, but, she always looks good. Her dresses are nicely tailored to her body and she also wears beautiful colors that compliment her chocolate skin. I am sure that she wears lots of spanks underneath her clothes. However, she is always well-dressed, beautiful makeup with a sunny disposition. Megan has too much money to look so damn frumpy and cheap.  She should fire her stylist and hire somebody new.. 

I hope she doesn't because it goes with superficial.  LOL!!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, OnTime said:

The funeral was planned well in advance.  Trump was not on the list. I assume anyone related to him (distant or close) was not on the list either.

I don't believe Ivanka/ Jared were a last minute add. They would have been banned when the list was made.

It would have been disrespectful to John McCain's long service to the country to not have anyone represent the white house.  His wife or eldest son or John himself probably chose the least offensive (at the time) representatives.  Meghan has been an emotional wreck for over a year, so I doubt anyone would have put her in charge of funeral arrangements.

• Like 6

Who is on topic in this thread? Meghan McCain.

Who is NOT on topic in this thread? Everyone else—particularly anyone political she follows on Twitter and especially things her parents have done or said. 

Also, your personal politics are, as always, never on topic. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

90F35380-8F61-4E60-8B55-FEB4A4C6D3F4.jpeg

F0844084-26D5-4EE6-B6AC-A6F4C60DB4DA.jpeg

meghanmccain

I love you Nana Roberta - I am so happy to celebrate with you today at your 107th birthday party, you are truly incredible and we are so grateful for you. ♥️🍾🇺🇸

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

90F35380-8F61-4E60-8B55-FEB4A4C6D3F4.jpeg

F0844084-26D5-4EE6-B6AC-A6F4C60DB4DA.jpeg

meghanmccain

I love you Nana Roberta - I am so happy to celebrate with you today at your 107th birthday party, you are truly incredible and we are so grateful for you. ♥️🍾🇺🇸

She had an identical twin sister who died 11 years ago... She is a strong woman to have had endured so much. The longer you live, the more people you lose..

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

On 2/9/2019 at 7:08 AM, Badbea99 said:

I found it interesting she said "My Executive Producer, Brian, is backstage and I was like we need a band on The View".  I was surprised that 'her' EP would accompany her to an appearance on another show.  It's not like she was there to promote The View.  She spoke mainly about herself (so what else is new) and how 'she' was affected by Jarvanka appearing at the funeral.  

It is so obvious that ABC is really elevating her status and she knows it.  Her ego continues to expand as does her waistline.  That pantsuit did her no favors.  I caught her hiking up her pants too.  What a class act.

I doubt that this is ABC as much as its probably the work of a PR firm that she hired following the attention she received from the eulogy. She's selling herself, not the show. To me, she knows there's a possibility that she will be replaced when her contract is done and this is her way of rehabbing her image and lobbying for a new gig. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Lindsey Vonn could be Meghan's doppelgänger, altho she's at least 50 lbs lighter and seems much nicer.

Edited by merriebreeze
  • Like 2

JOY JOY JOY...that's what you bring me for putting that rich fat bitch in her place FOR ONCE. So glad Whoopie is gone this week. 

• Like 15

Ok....I can't stand Meghan, but what does her weight have to do with it? 

• Like 9

To Jewl: The fact that she claims to be a size 12 when she is a 24 that's what. I'm not fat shaming, I'm just sick of her lying. sorry, kissy, she just makes me so mad. . 

• Like 14

On 2/11/2019 at 4:52 PM, Jewlmc said:

Ok....I can't stand Meghan, but what does her weight have to do with it? 

I think it's because she dresses so poorly for her weight even with all the money she has, and just seems so smug, like she thinks she's better than everyone else.  YMMV

Btw, I wear a size 22/24 (not happy about it, but it's the truth) and Meghan is no-way no-how a size 10/12.

She has to be close to my size. That's what irks me..the lies.

@atlantaloves said it before me, but I didn't see it.😁

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Like 13

11883D4D-04D1-4F33-A7FD-DA26C49D4080_zps18B23D0D-641C-437B-AA31-85240D4715DE_zpsD5847B07-8B16-4D09-A371-1B3359A36CE4_zpsB06C0989-3ACD-426D-B2C0-E35D5DC804C4_zpsED5AE1B4-0F57-4413-B8D1-E82E21A816AE_zps

I thought it would be interesting and eye assaulting to take a look at Megan’s various “Looks” and “Looks” since being in the show. 

8C57F04A-E210-4DBD-8E93-A107FF87F4A8_zps2122A444-1392-4854-9285-32CF435D41AD.jpegB3868EDC-77F3-42C3-8CF3-25787065FE8D_zps

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 8

So may shots capturing her Evil Death Stare.  That last one in the purple captures her essence perfectly.  Mouth yapping, finger pointing, hunched over, no neck, evil death stare. 

• Like 18

With all those scowls she is going to have some nasty wrinkles. They do say as you get older  you get the face you deserve.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

With all those scowls she is going to have some nasty wrinkles. They do say as you get older  you get the face you deserve.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

• Like 10

meghan may have been a size 12 when she first joined the show, it seems she has gains weight since then. i don't believe she's in the 20s yet.

wornontv.net was linked a few pages back and a several of the outfits seem to end in size 14.

• Like 8

Just doing a drive-by.  Don't know if these have been posted.

http://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/view-producers-fed-meghan-mccain-screen-outbursts-sulking-report/

http://splinternews.com/meghan-mccain-finally-gets-sidelined-for-having-a-full-1832536954

http://jezebel.com/meghan-mccains-meghan-mccain-iest-moments-from-the-view-1832542404

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

19 minutes ago, AdeleDazeem said:

There's a comment in this video article that's certainly worth reading even if no one can stomach watching a MM "Greatest Hits" reel:

One of the most aggressively irrelevant people I’ve ever met. When she “wrote” a book, she came to speak at the monthly meeting of the publisher I used to work for. Staff asked her what her goals were, what her ambitions were, whether she planned to follow in her father’s footsteps and run for office. She sat there, twirling her hair like a cartoon, and waved them all off and said something to the effect of “I don’t really want to do anything.” Eight years later, she’s living her dream of being completely pointless.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 11

On 2/5/2019 at 7:54 AM, Haleth said:

But Meghan is in NYC.  I find it hard to believe her mind is on baseball season.

I am way too damn charitable for my own good sometimes. The "hissy fit" moment yesterday reinforced why maybe I should dial that back around certain people. 😉 (Also I let my mind being on baseball season cloud my greater judgment; it happens.) 

• Laugh 1

On 2/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, Cindyluwho said:

Or, Meghan McCain...I Will Say She is John McCain's Daughter!

Meghan "I AM JOHN MCCAIN'S DAUGHTER" McCain.

I'm just saying, I think it could work. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

I thought it would be interesting and eye assaulting to take a look at Megan’s various “Looks” and “Looks” since being in the show. 

My first thought-Worst game of paper dolls ever.

Second thought-That must have taken a lot of work to compile! Thank you for sharing.

I just realized how much I dated myself by mentioning paper dolls.

Edited by GiveMeSpace · Reason: Paper dolls
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Found a five-minute video about Meghan’s so-called  ‘stunning transformation.’ If anything, what I got from this is that she’s regressing...

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

5 hours ago, falltime said:

she had on a cactus shirt the other day

Meghan drives me nuts, but that outfit, that expression, that hair -- one of the most attractive photos I've ever seen of her.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ChicagoCita said:

Meghan drives me nuts, but that outfit, that expression, that hair -- one of the most attractive photos I've ever seen of her.

I notice she often poses with her mouth open..why is that?  I mean, besides the obvious that she talks too much..is that supposed to be a good look now? (I'm honestly asking.)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I notice she often poses with her mouth open..why is that?  I mean, besides the obvious that she talks too much..is that supposed to be a good look now? (I'm honestly asking.)

It elongates the face.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

5 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I noticed that, too.  Barbara Walters used to do that.  I recall them talking about it a few times and the others would poke fun at her.  I think she said it was so the camera could never get an awkward shot of a bad smile or something?  I noticed that Oprah does it, too, on her magazine covers.  Along with other various celebs.  To me, it just looks totally weird.  Especially when it is a group pose, and the rest of the ladies have their mouths shut and one of them has it gaped wide open. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

So this woman posted this just a few days ago, and she has some thoughts about Meghan--20 minutes worth of thoughts, to be exact. She is a View fan, so this is specifically for all of you guys.

Enjoy!

(Unfortunately, I couldn't embed it, which is why there is no thumbnail here.) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXJ-J2nK6eY

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 1

Giant Misfit

Please read the Pinned Mod Notes at the top of this forum before posting in this thread.