SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

14 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Model Taylor seems to have acquired an undeserved attitude these days. She comes across as smug to me lately.

She seems to have lost weight recently, maybe the diet grumpies.  😉 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

11 hours ago, 7EasyPayments said:

She seems to have lost weight recently, maybe the diet grumpies.  😉 

It is nice to see the full spectrum of shape and sizes. I hope she is not shooting for the size 0 club.

• Like 3

Wow, Alberti and Amy need some adult supervision. 

A good thing about Sharon is that she could wrangle in sugar-high cohosts!

• Like 3

On 2/17/2019 at 6:40 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Business in the front, insanity in the back.  A290262

She just can't help herself.

a290262.jpg

Sometimes when I'm checking to see what stuff Lori has that's new I'll like a top, but I know to go to its webpage and check out the rear image to see if it is horrifyingly different. 

No perky butt in this household for whom a different color swatch or material in that area would look cute or sexy. 😁

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

7 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Carolyn:  "My darling seniors"

Ugh.  So what are we seniors supposed to call her? "My darling middle-aged host"?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

Sometimes when I'm checking to see what stuff Lori has that's new I'll like a top, but I know to go to its webpage and check out the rear image to see if it is horrifyingly different. 

No perky butt in this household for whom a different color swatch or material in that area would look cute or sexy. 😁

Exactly.  Why they have not yet figured out that there's a helluva lot of their "darling seniors" and even younger customers that aren't interested in highlighting their backsides, is hard to understand.  I liked that sweater, until I saw the rear view.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Ugh.  So what are we seniors supposed to call her? "My darling middle-aged host"?

barf

always thought "seniors" is such a odd expression, must be my dislike of euphemisms,  what's wrong with older person

^ In today's PC culture??? Please. Where you could offend someone at every turn. You can't say big or fat ankles...it's "athletic" calves. I still remember the first time I heard that? WTH? You can't say "dark skin" you have to say "deep" tones. Wasn't there a to-do, when a host said something -- was it "curly hair" "kinky" and an "African -American model happened to be on camera ....and people got all bent out of shape. And the host wasn't even really talking about the model. And everyone fell all over themselves to apologize.

That's why you can't just say "older person." And there've been complaints about how the hosts sell the mobility scooters. God forbid if they every used the word "handicapped" instead of disabled. I bet that person would be suspended.

• Useful 1

8 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

I find this type of design not sexy at all. I think of them as sending the wrong signal and unwanted invitation. JMO 

Btw LG is in this months issue of Elle decor. I get the rag for free and was just breezing thru it and saw her pic.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, selhars said:

^ In today's PC culture??? Please. Where you could offend someone at every turn. You can't say big or fat ankles...it's "athletic" calves. I still remember the first time I heard that? WTH? You can't say "dark skin" you have to say "deep" tones. Wasn't there a to-do, when a host said something -- was it "curly hair" "kinky" and an "African -American model happened to be on camera ....and people got all bent out of shape. And the host wasn't even really talking about the model. And everyone fell all over themselves to apologize.

That's why you can't just say "older person." And there've been complaints about how the hosts sell the mobility scooters. God forbid if they every used the word "handicapped" instead of disabled. I bet that person would be suspended.

I know,  I know I just find senior citizen so silly,  no one calls 20 somethings freshmen citizens---